Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say midlands hotel Portlaoise,I cannot understand why anyone would want to go watch that fool on stage🙄
I don’t understand the concept of the night!! His shows last time were like a stage show weren’t they?? Like who wants to get all dressed up and go ‘Christmas shopping’ in a hotel function room?? It’s probably all his old Christmas merchandise for double the price!! And then sit down and eat turkey & ham with this gobshite saying it won’t touch me throat into a microphone 🙄🙄 if I’m lucky enough to get a night out this would be my nightmare!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well looks like the show is being hosted in none other than his home county!! 🙄🙄

Is it for charity?? I missed him saying that bit??
He was on about a big charity meet up and get together before Christmas a few weeks back. Saying everyone could have a good night after covid and all profits to charity.

Reactions: 1
He’s never going to part with profits to give to charity! If he does anything it will be passing a bucket around on the night and then donating that 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Just came across a TikTok. Does the village idiot really say ‘I’n’ instead of ‘I’m’

As someone said imagine listening to his forced, non catchphrases for the night. God those followers are idiots. He comes up with a phrase to flog absolute crap then never says it again. Did no one cop the threat to break someone’s nose was retired once he was called out on it .
How do we have so many stupid people in this country? Even one person buying a ticket is too much ..
Listening to him rabbiting on like a mart auctioneer on speed and her in the background with the hangdog face and dead behind the eyes face…

Reactions: 12
I’d actually be delighted if someone sent orna some nice clothes!! Where is she going wearing blouses and sweatshirt or whatever hideous combination she had on today!! My elderly mother wouldn’t be seen in that get up 😂😂

Reactions: 3
So what €75 x 250-300? That’s about €20k before any other %#AF or codes… he said it doesn’t cost to have a stall however he will be expecting goody bags to be filled. Wow such greed. I genuinely hope this isn’t a sell out because I would hope people have seen though this talentless tool. What’s he going to do like? I’m not a fan of Lisa lust but her thing is fashion make up and stuff so the same old speakers always line up. What’s kieran going to do? duck his big thick head onto a bed like he does everyday on stories? Drink lucozade ? Scream?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.