Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's manic don't know how anyone could listen to the live for more than 5 mins never mind pay to see him

Reactions: 3
Some hotel near Limerick with special room rates, all the die hard fans will be on tender hooks waiting to buy tickets.

I haven’t seen Borena smile like that before, you could nearly see the €€€ signs flashing before her eyes 🙄🙄 he’ll prob do a collection at the show and that will be the ‘charity’ side of it, it won’t come out of his profits anyway!!

Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen Borena smile like that before, you could nearly see the €€€ signs flashing before her eyes 🙄🙄 he’ll prob do a collection at the show and that will be the ‘charity’ side of it, it won’t come out of his profits anyway!!
She was grinning like a dog with 2 dicks at the thoughts of taking money from morons.

In fairness if anyone is dumb enough to go see this tool then they deserve being fleeced.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how he's announcing it the very week Alan Clarke is revealing his big news...

Reactions: 1
i bet the shows borna removing his pile on stage..

whos gonna take the hit and go to report back😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
i bet the shows borna removing his pile on stage..

whos gonna take the hit and go to report back😂
And expensive hit before Christmas, tickets for the show, travel expenses to the venue, maybe an overnight stay in the hotel depending where you live and if you want a few drinks, food etc. So I will pass soz ;)

Reactions: 2
Absolutely nobody asked about the weighted blankets you absolutely in the closets KC.. poor children

He said last night he was going to write books about Polly, another money making scheme, everything is about money for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.