Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said last night he was going to write books about Polly, another money making scheme, everything is about money for them.
Omg he can't string a sentence together how does he think he could write a book 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cares more about instagram and making money than he does about a woman on her last tether i genuinely felt sorry for her in them stories today ffs he needs to wake up. Seems like she has a 3rd child with him and he doesnt give a bulls notion that shes so upset

Reactions: 6
If there’s any signs of human life behind those eyes, do let me know, cos I don’t see any.
Did anyone else notice her driving with a can of coke in her hand, How can you have complete control of the car when holding something in one hand. Shame on her with her 2 kids in the back.

Did anyone else notice her driving with a can of coke in her hand, How can you have complete control of the car when holding something in one hand. Shame on her with her 2 kids in the back.
OMG would you leave her alone!!! You must be 100 per cent perfect 100 per cent of the time. Do you not listen to the radio when you drive.. Same thing!!!

• Wow
Not to mention him recording her the 2 of them bickering at each other instead of watching the road in a split second anything can happen I felt nervous watching it too

OMG would you leave her alone!!! You must be 100 per cent perfect 100 per cent of the time. Do you not listen to the radio when you drive.. Same thing!!!
I think your ears and hands are very different in driving to be fair. If she's holding a can of coke she might as well hold a phone on speaker and thats illegal.

Hang on, I'm pointing out something in my opinion is dangerous and when your driving with your kids in the car YOU should be taken more care, and I don't think listening to the radio would enable you to steer the car!

Oh dear, oh dear, you actually couldn’t be more wrong if you tried there luv.

Reactions: 4
Hang on, I'm pointing out something in my opinion is dangerous and when your driving with your kids in the car YOU should be taken more care, and I don't think listening to the radio would enable you to steer the car!
Or hinder your reaction in the event of an accident
For me it was the fact she was looking at him more than the road

Reactions: 5
Or hinder your reaction in the event of an accident
For me it was the fact she was looking at him more than the road
I hate all these chat shows that are done when driving. Show respect for your kids and other road users and just concentrate on the road. To me it really is people living their life through Instagram.

Reactions: 4
And I’m pointing out that I don’t agree with you.. simples!!

That’s exactly what I thought, two wee babies in the back and neither of them watching the road - really scraping the barrel for content but i don’t think she deserves any sympathy because she allows him put it up - like who in their right mind let’s their husband into the bathroom with Instagram while they go to the toilet 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Ha this is actually very funny. Until teddy was born Bonnie couldn’t be unaccompanied in the back. Now they give no shits

Reactions: 14
Surprised he wasn’t tagging the garden centre a million times!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.