Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell are they still sitting in the back for car.her giving out they need a new car now because its bumpy in the back sit in the front like a normal person. Where they goin to sit when baby no 2 comes along cause she won't fit in the middle the lump

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where are they going anyway 😡😡 We’re in the middle of a pandemic- he was all talk a few weeks ago about the Garda in the village every time he went up and now not a mention because they are breaking the 5 km rule all the time ..... we’re all fed up staying at home but we have to follow the rules - But no KC has to flaunt everything over Insta -
Attention seeking pains in the arse 😡 Self important twats Makes me so angry when they think they’re special 😡

Reactions: 3
He’s beyond irritating today , not one bit funny , a twit ,
The reels are excruciating. I’d say if he was going to put his live show on now he would find it hard to sell any tickets 😭 annoying bleep. As for mumbles in the background? bleeping hell, she’s nearly worse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The poor child.. learning to say ‘tie leh’ for toilet. ‘De’ for the...
De whole lot and evertin
The poor child will never speak properly.
he even spells things wrong ..’me’ instead of ‘my’.
I often wonder if reading is a thing of the past

Reactions: 5
Oh he is defo reading here someone here said she did a nail course. Now he has up perks of a fully trained beautician.amazing ud think she would go and work as one.nah why bother working. Lazy lump of scrounger thats all she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh he is defo reading here someone here said she did a nail course. Now he has up perks of a fully trained beautician.amazing ud think she would go and work as one.nah why bother working. Lazy lump of scrounger thats all she is.
tbh if he’s reading here I am happy he is practicing his reading because his English is beyond repair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only one like and look who liked it !sums her up really , supporting a male who has displayed a hatred and anger towards females. Now is Mullingar Opticians not always dishing out freebies to that one also. Guilty by association , 42 comments , wow he is a very popular guy 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I presume she is expecting again have they announced anything
They haven’t shown her past her hands or face in months and months and the lack of wine is a huge sign too

Reactions: 2
I presume she is expecting again have they announced anything
They haven’t shown her past her hands or face in months and months and the lack of wine is a huge sign too
I thought this too, the other day she was standing behind him (was she cutting his hair or something, I can’t remember) and she didn’t look pregnant, unless it was a real baggy jumper! But she definitely has not been shown in months now, bar her voice or her head!

Last edited:
Seriously will someone tell this pair of inbesiles we are still in a national lockdown with only essential travel outside your 5km. He was off for a bit of me time this morning in and out of shops credit union car wash etc. Now she's bleeping off to Dunnes Stores. Fine if you want to be a pair of restriction breaking gobshites but keep it off social media at least be seen to do the right thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Seriously will someone tell this pair of inbesiles we are still in a national lockdown with only essential travel outside your 5km. He was off for a bit of me time this morning in and out of shops credit union car wash etc. Now she's bleeping off to Dunnes Stores. Fine if you want to be a pair of restriction breaking gobshites but keep it off social media at least be seen to do the right thing.
I’m surprised she’s even going to dunnes, do they need vouchers? 🤢😂😂 as she usually is too privileged to go shopping, usually gets a delivery

No mention of the Dunnes vouchers yet. How many times per week do they go to Dunnes?

I’m surprised she’s even going to dunnes, do they need vouchers? 🤢😂😂 as she usually is too privileged to go shopping, usually gets a delivery
Surprised Cahee doesn’t do their shopping for them.

She obviously needs a break for that fucker. Sweet Jesus imagine that lad coming home telling you he was giving up work wouldn't you take a weakness thinking he'd be under your feet every waking hour.
I nearly felt sorry for her doing her nails last night I enjoy doing "my bits" of a night but if I had a bleeping looney screaming in my ear I'd actually want to kill him.
Now we have the new merch to look forward to what is wrong with people cop on stop buying his shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.