Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a good job on the hair in fairness
She did! It seems like she is fairly decent at grooming / beauty. Didn’t she do nails and seems to be fairly good at applying make-up? When I followed them I recalled she seems to have a nail set up at home. If they’re so desperate to stay out of work, she could set-up a nice little post-COVID business instead of trying to make an easy buck on Instagram. That would take focus and effort though, and they haven’t got an abundance of either.

Reactions: 1
He’s said before she’s qualified in nails I think but sure why would she bother her arse doing that when they can just sell a few jumpers and cups and they can buy what they like!!
queeran was very touchy today when people asked about when he’s back at work!! Apparently he’s taking 4-6 weeks off and he’s off for 3 already

Reactions: 1
It’s the constant trekking in and out of shops in various towns that I can’t get over?! We do a big shop once a week and maybe one other trip for fresh milk and bread and bits in the week. Is it any wonder Offaly is a COVID hotspot with these two super spreaders 🦠
Lisa lust the same , no woodies in Tullamore, nearest one is Athlone which is a 60km round trip

He’s said before she’s qualified in nails I think but sure why would she bother her arse doing that when they can just sell a few jumpers and cups and they can buy what they like!!
queeran was very touchy today when people asked about when he’s back at work!! Apparently he’s taking 4-6 weeks off and he’s off for
queeran was very touchy today when people asked about when he’s back at work!! Apparently he’s taking 4-6 weeks off and he’s off for 3 already
Was there a live today? Love to see him squirm when asked about work 🤣

Head butting an egg! How could they eat if after that dirty looking hair , beard dandruff was on it 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The rudeness in that live was his true colours, he is not as nice as he makes out.

Reactions: 7
Said on the live just now. He’s off over 3 weeks, might take another week or two, and then said actually he might take a year

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
On the free bike with the free safety wear .. they must never stop eating in that house.

• Angry
He was reading this comment before he realized it was one he should maybe have skipped it 😂 So rude in the answer He just does not like to be called out 😂😂 Love it 😊
Looking into his phone riding on a bike , is that legal? Motorists are not allowed to ? I missed the bit about the work. Bet he was furious at the mug post. I notice the call outs on his IG after the use of C word towards females are still there. The must not have spotted them yet

Reactions: 3
Looking into his phone riding on a bike , is that legal? Motorists are not allowed to ? I missed the bit about the work. Bet he was furious at the mug post. I notice the call outs on his IG after the use of C word towards females are still there. The must not have spotted them yet
He kept saying there’s absolutely no one on this road. And a mili second later a car went passed then another and he mentioned a helicopter 😂😂😂

Some older lady just asked him was Orna going back to work, he was really rude and then blocked her and said thats one gone. She was maybe an older woman just asking. Someone said it was rude and he ignored it. He said he wont be doing Corona as he got death threats and he said he didnt know about love the mug. His tone and attitude were horrible, why does he bother coming on at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Some older lady just asked him was Orna going back to work, he was really rude and then blocked her and said thats one gone. She was maybe an older woman just asking. Someone said it was rude and he ignored it. He said he wont be doing Corona as he got death threats and he said he didnt know about love the mug. His tone and attitude were horrible, why does he bother coming on at all.
Absolutely He’s doing himself no favors with such aggression and rudeness..... keep it up KC it’ll be your downfall ... you deserve it!!!! He said he had turned into a sloth from all his eating and no exercise, I have a feeling that was a word used here 🤔🤔 He thinks he getting the digs in but I can just imagine the frustration for them when they cant reply/defend them self’s on here ..... it must be painful 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The rudeness in that live was his true colours, he is not as nice as he makes out.
The lives are very bad lately the aggression and nastiness is shocking - really letting his true colours shine. People are going to stop following him rapidly

The lives are very bad lately the aggression and nastiness is shocking - really letting his true colours shine. People are going to stop following him rapidly
couldn’t agree more. Don’t normally get to see them but happened to be on my phone when notification came on. Very odd erratic agressive behaviour

Is all the corona stuff gone off Kierans page? I wonder did members of the travelling community come after him.

Maybe he finally realized how humiliating “corona” actually was! Or just taking advice from this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.