Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Qualified beautician? Thought she only did nails ?? Would a qualified beautician not look a bit glam, she always looks dowdy , her dress sense is not the best. But fancy having a pamper night and having to put up with the antics of that!! No sign of the gifted Primark look alike pyjamas making an appearance yet?

Reactions: 4
why does he record the conversations if jobs like who gives a fu*k. he shouldn't even have to be told what needs doing hes home often enough the past year to juat get on with it.

Reactions: 3
He’s a miserable fucker
Selling a child’s toy
Offer it for free to someone Jesus Christ

Reactions: 10
The tictoks are mortifying! The amount he takes from businesses and can’t donate a Child’s toy! They were also “gifted” a second pram from a baby store after baby was born and it was never again seen, must have sold it to!

Reactions: 9
The tictoks are mortifying! The amount he takes from businesses and can’t donate a Child’s toy! They were also “gifted” a second pram from a baby store after baby was born and it was never again seen, must have sold it to!
I have no sympathy for the companies sending him stuff and him not evening mentioning them. They are worse to even reach out in the first place to someone like him

Reactions: 7
Selling the toy would make you sick.real struggling parents out there would love that ud think he would donate it .no to mean tight as a ducks arse.

Reactions: 8
His money and hoody’s won’t last forever do you remember in the first lock down he can in and said he was going to take the aib covid payment break on a loan no cop on

Reactions: 1
She obviously needs a break for that fucker. Sweet Jesus imagine that lad coming home telling you he was giving up work wouldn't you take a weakness thinking he'd be under your feet every waking hour.
I nearly felt sorry for her doing her nails last night I enjoy doing "my bits" of a night but if I had a bleeping looney screaming in my ear I'd actually want to kill him.
Now we have the new merch to look forward to what is wrong with people cop on stop buying his shite.
Part of me felt sorry for her last night...a pamper/ beauty night does not involve your husband especially an idiot one like she has!!

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised their not monitoring the online comments better but fair play to whoever put up this comment. Seems people are just constantly calling him out for his begging ways now.
Good about time, surprised he does not remove calling out comments. I think more are copping on to these two .

Reactions: 3
I thought this too, the other day she was standing behind him (was she cutting his hair or something, I can’t remember) and she didn’t look pregnant, unless it was a real baggy jumper! But she definitely has not been shown in months now, bar her voice or her head!
I thought that too! I'd say she's piled on the pounds during lockdown. Sure look at their diets! I've put on a lot too so I'm not judging. I don't think she's pregnant, just self conscious. I honestly don't think they'd pass up an opportunity to go on the ultimate beg for nursery shite. They beg for wine, sweets and dinners and they're only small things. They'd definitely go for it with baby items.

Reactions: 4
Surprised they are nit begging for diet products. What happens to the pee splashed exercise bike ? Well it has to be splashed right next to a loo

Someone here before lives near them and confirmed a few messages back that she’s approx 5 months or something

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.