Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail but does anyone follow that wanker orlagh Wynters? She is OBSESSED with tattle and apparently our day of reckoning is coming 🥴
Orlagh Winters is lucky tattle wasn’t around 12-15 years ago when she left her partner and took off with someone else’s partner in the dark of the night and disappeared up to Galway. She seems to have forgotten damage she caused to relationships and friendships in her circle... but of course she ended up marrying the guy who left his partner for her, and he cheated on her aswell. So Orlagh I’m not sure why you feel so well placed there on your own perch!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I cannot confirm that he used these words with a screen record but can confirm that yes he did use these words he was like a man possessed.

I've looked up how to report someone on instagram and apparently they only look into it if they have 3 or 4 reports. Thank you dontmindme500 for reminding us there is something we can do.
I bet a lot more than 3 to 4 have done it by now, we were horrified to hear he used such vile language , I only seen one of the lives , missed the 2nd .

Wondering how to report a live if he has deleted it ? Also I think I have finally figured out how to screen record , just got to wait for a hun to do a live and try my new found skill out 😂 .
Swallows 😂😂😂 now who is going to take the bait and remove them? Another idiot sending him gifts today .

Last edited:

Ok everyone I just created a new thread 😀

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.