Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw some of his live I had a feeling there was more coming. I did not make any other phone calls as far back as August to now. I have not done the same to three other instagrammers. This was an isolated incident. There are no guards there words were "there would be nothing to investigate you have freedom of speech". I am now following their advise.

Reactions: 13
What do you mean more coming? What did he say to make you think that?
Sorry for all the questions? I’m just fascinated with how he’s dealing with it all

Reactions: 1
I saw some of his live I had a feeling there was more coming. I did not make any other phone calls as far back as August to now. I have not done the same to three other instagrammers. This was an isolated incident. There are no guards there words were "there would be nothing to investigate you have freedom of speech". I am now following their advise.
I’d ev screen recording him and doing him for defamation of character. If he leaks who you are you’ll have all his followers after you. A blogger did it to me last year. Wasn’t even me 🙄 they had the wrong person

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve loads of questions too but I’m sure you don’t want to give away too much!! I’d imagine he doesn’t even have a name to go on!! It’s obviously not you he went to guards about if that was the first call you made!!

Sorry I meant from the live, not anything that was said privately to you.
I obvs don’t want to compromise your situation at all. Just curious about the live. Genuinely shocked at the language he used towards women. 😬

I had to create an account after being introduced to this.. person.. this weekend. I am absolutely bemused by his content. Very troubling behaviour. Grim.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else just waiting for the bin to fall over!! Bet he’s raging cos he used to always bring his boxes in sports direct and put it in their bins!! Also how do they have so much recycling they need 2 blue bins?? There’s only 3 of them in the house?? One is a baby!!
All the freebies arriving in boxes I guess 🤔plus she is always online buying which he moans about

I had notification he was doing a live, but it’s not there, is he goading that lady again? Can anyone save the videos ? I don’t know how to. Also there is a site where you can view anything the Huns delete, can’t remember what it’s called

He said he knows where the woman’s from and her kids names and she’s doing it to three others 😜🤣 he’s making this up each live he adds more
The LLL one threatened people with High Court claiming she was been stalked after people said they knew where she worked , lived etc, well he is doing the same with this lady. Did he use words like b**ch and the c word tonight aimed at her? With all that is going on at the moment about violence towards women the police/guards have to take this seriously . It’s very worrying to. see a male use such language towards women, it’s not acceptable and the Garda have to take this seriously . They have the power to get access to anything he has deleted , he can’t be allowed get away with this and I hope his supporter Siobhan from Mullingar Opticans feels very proud of herself supporting a MAN!! who behaves like this towards women

Last edited:
All the freebies arriving in boxes I guess 🤔plus she is always online buying which he moans about

I had notification he was doing a live, but it’s not there, is he goading that lady again? Can anyone save the videos ? I don’t know how to. Also there is a site where you can view anything the Huns delete, can’t remember what it’s called

The LLL one threatened people with High Court claiming she was been stalked after people said they knew where she worked , lived etc, well he is doing the same with this lady. Did he use words like b**ch and the c word tonight aimed at her? With all that is going on at the moment about violence towards women the police/guards have to take this seriously . It’s very worrying to. see a male use such language towards women, it’s not acceptable and the Garda have to take this seriously . They have the power to get access to anything he has deleted , he can’t be allowed get away with this and I hope his supporter Siobhan from Mullingar Opticans feels very proud of herself supporting a MAN!! who behaves like this towards women
This was exactly my point. He talks of being harassed but calls a woman, a mother of 3, the c word and the b word. Whatever about the b word, the c word is so vile and shows a hatred and deep rooted disrespect towards women. I can’t believe a professional woman would ally herself to someone who would use such hateful vulgar language about women. How can his wife support this language? Or was he hopping with fury and went off for a drive himself, knowing she wouldn’t allow him to say those words in front of her?
I read here she was ashamed to be a woman- little wonder if the b word and c word are thrown at her in anger during an argument.

Also can someone create a new thread, I tried but it won’t allow me

As far as I can see, the relevant professional in question has breached all of their professional
Obligations according to their regulatory body, CORU.
They are obliged to use social media responsibly, and in keeping with standards of their profession.
They should guard against even accidental breach of confidentiality of service users which this lady was. And if breaching it, which is only allowed in v limited circumstances , then it ought to be given to the correct individual I e the guards, not a feeble minded influencer .
I’m not sure sharing a post encouraging hate of others would be maintaining professional boundaries

To the lady who is making a complaint to the GDPR commission, they will only levy a fine. If you combine your breach of GDPr along with all of the other breaches above re social media with the regulatory body, that will have a more far reaching effect

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@Missycoco unless he saves the lives I don’t think they can be seen again, not sure if it could be screen recorded!! I think he’s choosing to do lives so he can say whatever he wants and there’s no trace unlike stories 😡😡

Reactions: 11
People can screen record lives. So if someone done that with each live they’d have proof - he wouldn’t have to save it. I’d say there’s people out there that have screen recorded them already.

Sorry to derail but does anyone follow that wanker orlagh Wynters? She is OBSESSED with tattle and apparently our day of reckoning is coming 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can you confirm he used the c and the b word? I didn’t see but I’d like to Lodge a complaint with Instagram re hate speech
I watched the one Friday, Borna was saying something about being ashamed to be a women with the carry on of the person who rang. Like you wouldn’t hear someone in the playground speaking like them

New thread title?
Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G
😆 best I could come up with at 1am🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Missycoco unless he saves the lives I don’t think they can be seen again, not sure if it could be screen recorded!! I think he’s choosing to do lives so he can say whatever he wants and there’s no trace unlike stories 😡😡
Wish I knew how to save them , screen record . He is showing his true colours now and she is no better not pulling him up about his language towards a female and stating how many children she had . He is stalking her if he looking her up on WhatsApp etc, unlike him the lady is not a public figure . I hope she tells the Garda what he is doing and saying . I really hope he looses followers over all this .

Sorry to derail but does anyone follow that wanker orlagh Wynters? She is OBSESSED with tattle and apparently our day of reckoning is coming 🥴
The just can’t stand been called out , the fact we can use of freedom of speech to share our views on them. Well they just got to deal with it, we won’t be silenced . LLL tried that and failed miserably.

Reactions: 2
Both of them are creatures, they block anyone who questions their actions why they know that there is truth to what so many people are saying. This forum is not trolling its people expressing their honest opinions on how these people conduct and take from businesses while customers are the ones who foot the bill. I didn’t see the live but to use such profanity while speaking about someone is beyond vile especially considering the audience he attracts (children)! And I have no words for her quote, who does she think she is! She is married to a man who continuously has belittled the traveler community, other members of the public while he worked in SD and has made himself an alter ego in “corona” while mimicking drunk women which was anything but funny!
I’m glad this lady addressed that she only called a place once and not from august, it has shown how he has run with this story for content. Truly I hope many others do as his behavior is totally unacceptable!

can you confirm he used the c and the b word? I didn’t see but I’d like to Lodge a complaint with Instagram re hate speech
I cannot confirm that he used these words with a screen record but can confirm that yes he did use these words he was like a man possessed.

I've looked up how to report someone on instagram and apparently they only look into it if they have 3 or 4 reports. Thank you dontmindme500 for reminding us there is something we can do.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.