Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else just waiting for the bin to fall over!! Bet he’s raging cos he used to always bring his boxes in sports direct and put it in their bins!! Also how do they have so much recycling they need 2 blue bins?? There’s only 3 of them in the house?? One is a baby!!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else just waiting for the bin to fall over!! Bet he’s raging cos he used to always bring his boxes in sports direct and put it in their bins!! Also how do they have so much recycling they need 2 blue bins?? There’s only 3 of them in the house?? One is a baby!!
I always hoped the bin would fall over with him in it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My god he fairly went to town on his hater in that live. He's literally making it up as he goes along.

What did he say? I’d imagine he’d want to be careful, he is whipping up a lot of hate amongst his followers and if that lady is being stressed or harrassed, then the laws he claims to be invoking could work both ways. Also, his behaviour since he said he reported matters to Gardai makes me think he hasn’t involved the Gardai or solicitors. He can’t have down with his current behaviour. What is going on?

Can’t have done , now down

Look at him jumping on the bins, ‘might as well get my money’s worth’ hope the bin company see him and refuse to take them , you are not allowed to overload them or make them too heavy ..
I hope the stuff is so compacted it gets stuck!!! The binman wont bother with it then and drive off🤣🤣🤣

I’m charged extra if they’re overweight
Only the rubbish is extra, not the recycling...you wont see him jumping in the rubbish bin like that.... gobshite🙄

Reactions: 1
I think this is perfect for him to distract against the job scenario, it’s all on purpose so nothing else is questioned or spoke about. Missed his live

Reactions: 4
Basically a load of waffle, lots of what would he order, bit of chat about orna and bonnie, lots about the person called them a c*nt and a b*itch, he's so happy they slipped up twice and the guards are involved, he wouldn't out them for their sake but they'll have the full hit of the law. The harrasment he was put through etc etc but then said but sure I'm grand . Said he doesn't read any messages orna does it. Then brought everyone in to order and then later collect the food.

Reactions: 4
How insulting to the person who gifted him the pic of the cows - hanging it in the shed 🙈🙈 and him after banging on about wanting it for so long - that’s orna again, that’s not hanging in my house !!! Hopefully businesses are coping on slowly but surely instagrammers are not the new marketing tools they had hoped they would be unless more of them are like Dan Sweeney who pays forward everything he is sent - gives the company a good shout out and then raffles the gifts.
The cow picture has more personality to it than their whole grey shell of a house. Its all so meh.

Reactions: 5
He said he knows where the woman’s from and her kids names and she’s doing it to three others 😜🤣 he’s making this up each live he adds more

Can someone please do a recap of the live for us who missed it.
He was at supermacs and went live in the car and stayed live when ordering and collecting 🙄🙄

I don’t understand why he isn’t saying what the other harassment was?? Apparently it’s been ongoing since August?? Oh wait.... it didn’t happen!!

He’s so dumb like if you think of some of the English Instagram ‘stars’ the abuse that they get probably on a daily basis and there’s no ‘it’s all with the guards/solicitors’ 😂 someone mentioned Liz R on the live and he was like oh I don’t follow her!!

We all know that the Offaly huns are thoroughly lacking any level of education or class; but to use the c word or b word about a woman... I don’t care what she is supposed to have done.
That’s some influencer to follow- he has a wife and a baby daughter and a mother and he refers to women using those words.
Well now I think anyone has the right to contact businesses he advertises to advise them that they won’t do business with someone who uses such hateful misogynistic language towards women.....
How can a professional in the opticians hitch her cart to his wagon?
And all the talk of Caroline flack and the Sarah everard case at the moment.
I’m shocked

Reactions: 11
He's tripping himself he said she's been messaging my phone, other businesses, where I work etc etc. Then someone asked how did she get your number and he said oh she doesn't have my number. He's basically adding on miles as he thinks of it just to play it up. He'd want to be careful he's the one with a public profile.

Reactions: 10
The bloody bins remember he was crying the recycling was always full and some girl that worked for the bin company commented on a live and said she’d get a second one out to him

• Wow
What’s the story with the job? Did he get sacked or did he quit?
If what the women said is true and she can not only have the opticians done she can also have Kieran dont for deframation esp if nothing happened ‘since Aug’.
Is he a fool or what he is actively giving this women a case every time he talks about her on stories or live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.