Kerryylou91 / Kerry Keates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she just gets worse.

I literally don't know how this thread isn't popular
she definitely is getting worse especially now she’s bringing out her new merch!! Oh and don’t forget her own lashes and her kids wax melt box! Always thought Kerry didn’t want merch!! Very happy though isn’t she about hutch wanting a duel logo hoodie if she sells enough of his lol 😂 and if he’s heartbroken as he says and all her mods are saying yet were slagging him off when they broke up, why is he taking Kerry on a date?? He ain’t heartbroken!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand the Tess situation. Had he really never met her? I have not seen any of the lives

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the Tess situation. Had he really never met her? I have not seen any of the lives
Yeah hadn't met her or facetime was always something over the camera. But they're saying it was a man and doesn't have cancer so that was all a lie but I don't think that's true as there was videos on her tiktok at one ooint of her in hospital and huctg duetted one. It makes no sense. Surely he isn't dumb enough in 2020 to start a relationship with someone you haven't even facetimed. I mean everyone has watched at least 1 episode of catfish😂😂

I'm waiting for the day Ben wakes up and see kerry for what she is. I feel he's close, as he's been having alot of low digs at her and about her on his lives.

I also didn't realise how big she actually was on the bottom. We only see from the high was it area up but someone uploaded some videos of her at the beach the other day at the meet up and she's actually quite big. Now she's not "big" by any means and I definitely don't care what size anyone is but I was just surprised because we never get to see it and she has the thin filter on her face on lives with beauty mode xx

Weren’t hutch and tess meant to be getting married in may or something? I mean if he never met her why would he agree to marry her? Also what about tess son Jay? Hutch was well excited about becoming a step grandad to his kid!! It’s all so confusing if tess was meant to be a man and hutch had never met her?

also the thing with Ben? I thought Ben had always liked Kerry?

Hes jist had a right go at her on his live as she came in going on about how many goodies has she sold.

Ben said look you didn't sell goodies for me, I have my own challenge going on. You want to know go ask Hutch. 😂 He said look i love kerry but i hate rudeness and that was rude, as she started commenting to everyone saying she needs to know how many she has sold etc etc i was crying laughing. Yaaasssss Ben. That's a few times he's had little digs at her or about her.

Hes jist had a right go at her on his live as she came in going on about how many goodies has she sold.

Ben said look you didn't sell goodies for me, I have my own challenge going on. You want to know go ask Hutch. 😂 He said look i love kerry but i hate rudeness and that was rude, as she started commenting to everyone saying she needs to know how many she has sold etc etc i was crying laughing. Yaaasssss Ben. That's a few times he's had little digs at her or about her.
Oh I missed that.... I used to like Ben loads but when they all got chummy I found it a bit much and money orientated..

Someone must have had a word with her about going live and leaving the kids to fend for themselves as she said she can’t go live anymore with both of them at home. It’s about time really she had a bit of thought for her kids.

also how rough does she look without make up and beauty mode. She was onTyler’s live last night. Surely comfort needs to come before vanity with those lashes? She is forever twitching

Someone must have had a word with her about going live and leaving the kids to fend for themselves as she said she can’t go live anymore with both of them at home. It’s about time really she had a bit of thought for her kids.

also how rough does she look without make up and beauty mode. She was onTyler’s live last night. Surely comfort needs to come before vanity with those lashes? She is forever twitching
have to say i was a bit shocked without her makeup on!! completely different

🤣 what is it with the slightly stuck out tongue in Kerry and hutch video’s 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't even mention it, it honestly makes my skin crawl. It looks stupid when anyone does it, let alone almost 30 mother of 2. It's so cringe.

Ooooo no way will she not be live, kids or no kids x

• Haha
Do you think she’s seen this yet?
Nooooo as if she had we would hear all about it or she has and is not mentioning it so more people don't join in 😂 I've told a few pple that don't like her about it and hey you might even be one and we don't know who is who on here haha.

However I'm surprised her thread isn't as popular as Edens as Kerry wants to be Eden so bad.

She knows about the thread she was told a while ago
Oh well I hope she soon works out which one of her loyal mods is the snake as they are still there slithering away. They're behind alot of troll accounts of her and tell alot of her "secrets" and slag her no end. I actually feel sorry for her when it come to this situation as I would hate to have a fake "friend" like this and actually beleive theyre a good person.

I can’t wait for the snake mod to come clean lol 😂 and she does know about this as she said something the other day about stuff being on here to one of her mods 😂😂

The trolling had stopped now tho, she knows who Barron is but missed that live so dunno who it was I don’t think any of her mods will own up god help us when she gets a 100k

The trolling had stopped now tho, she knows who Barron is but missed that live so dunno who it was I don’t think any of her mods will own up god help us when she gets a 100k
Oh this is separate to that little drama that went on 😂

Ben went on a huge rant tonight did you see it? He fairly called a lot of people of out and said he had seen their true colours and went on to air loads of dirty laundry about people on the app. It was great 😂😂 I love it when someone says what they actually feel instead of all bot licking each other.

He don't like Kerry you can tell a mile off. He's been having loads of little digs and then today he's just let it all out about everyone. I fully agree with the Johnny vintis stuff as that guy is a grade A knob head.

No I missed it I’ve not been on tonight I love Ben he’s so funny tell me more what was said absolutely gutted didn’t see it

He just said ehs taking a tiktok break as he's fed up with all the bullshit.

He then started to rant about exactly who is like what. Then he went on about people taking the P out of him. He went on about Kerry, Hutch, Vanessa who is actually really called kelly or something and doesn't have cancer. Then he went on about AJ jarred, Eden, Johnny Vintis God loads of people and said exactly why he thought about them 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.