Kerryylou91 / Kerry Keates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh so he had a dig at Kerry? As for this tess thing I have no idea what went on but did here she was called something different and she lied about been in hospital which is bleeping vile what did what did he say about kerrylou tho?

Reactions: 1
I am soooo glad Ben did that. He got a grip and probably realised the cringe was real with these geeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sorry calling them geeks is offensive to geeks... I meant twats
πŸ˜‚

Why is she wearing a gym king hoodie when she’s never seen a gym in her life. God she pisses me off and she got 100k followers so she will dine off that for months. She really is just a beg

Shes getting bigger if anything and not going live when she has both kids didn't last long. Or does it not count when they're in bed?

I'm all for self confidence but she really does think she's someone and not in a good way.

ah who is this ben?! why am i invested in this πŸ˜‚
Ben Rantz. Hes on his StayRantz profile at the moment. She's watching in the comments as shes just been having a go at a few pple sticking up for Hutch. BEN IS LOVING IT πŸ˜‚ he said oh how the tables are turning and had a go that she never stuck up for him when he needed his mates.

I don't think she's very intelligent as she doesn't seem to get how nasty he is about her. Also I wonder if she's dyslexic as she seems to spell alot of easy words wrong. I've noticed a few times now.

Ben Rantz. Hes on his StayRantz profile at the moment. She's watching in the comments as shes just been having a go at a few pple sticking up for Hutch. BEN IS LOVING IT πŸ˜‚ he said oh how the tables are turning and had a go that she never stuck up for him when he needed his mates.

I don't think she's very intelligent as she doesn't seem to get how nasty he is about her. Also I wonder if she's dyslexic as she seems to spell alot of easy words wrong. I've noticed a few times now.
oh i dare look i will end up watching that in an evening instead of eastenders πŸ˜‚
I just saw she made 100k ahh also realised she has her comments switched so she has to approve them first - no wonder they are all nice comments πŸ˜‚

I always miss this shizzle 🀣 I’m confused is Ben mates with Hutch now or is it just the annoyance of all their cringey behaviour that is doing his head in?

All Kerry was saying Is for people to stop stirring tit on bens live about hutch and the Scottish trucker. Then Ben went on a rant about people not being there for him. I don’t think it directed at anyone in particular as there was nearly 200 people in his live so he could have meant anyone

Back with the boring cringe duets with hutch and that stupid tongue bite thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely delighted I found this. I fecking hate the girl.

Who does she think she is???

She's the worse mother I ever laid eyes on. All I can say is them poor kiddies. They will grow up knowing one word "ALEXA"

Reactions: 3
Two days ago she was depressed cos she couldn’t get her fat arse in a pair of jeans and there she is on insta live shoving sweets in her face. The girl has zero self control

Reactions: 3
Two days ago she was depressed cos she couldn’t get her fat arse in a pair of jeans and there she is on insta live shoving sweets in her face. The girl has zero self control
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm loving this thread. I knew I possibly couldn't of been the only one who disliked her.

I've sent this thread to my friend as she was so nasty towards her on a live one night.

Reactions: 4
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm loving this thread. I knew I possibly couldn't of been the only one who disliked her.

I've sent this thread to my friend as she was so nasty towards her on a live one night.
shocked she was nasty she is all sweetness and innocence....right?! who needs her mods to stick up for her, mute anyone asking anything and only have nice comments.
she does know a few dances havent got her to that many followers? it’s the drama πŸ˜‚ also just to point out she is the worst collab ever for fake eyelashes and saw her logo she is definitely no designer πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 2
Is she declaring all her additional income to her benefits? She must make a fortune off gifts now her hoodie and lash merch? No wonder eye can claim benefits and spend money like it’s going out of fashion

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.