KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it last aswell

Really I know a lot more then you know I know she only admitted to a tiny amount of what she done.
Why you dragging this up? Draw a line what’s happened like everyone else and move on.. she admitted she done wrong leave it at that

Reactions: 2
Really I know a lot more then you know I know she only admitted to a tiny amount of what she done.
oh like you did the other one yeah, which we are still waiting for the proof/ screenshots. So hurry up as us tattlers are waiting!!

Go back into your lane and get off this thread!

Sorry kerry sits there like she done nothing wrong far from it she sneaky and a snake she not at all who she makes out she is
You must be perfect yourself?!
This has all been addressed.. whatever else you think you know no one is interested...we are past it and have moved on!

Reactions: 1
Yes Kerry and as bad as what people think we are, when there is actual trolls in here, we all come together and have each others back.

Reactions: 3
I've not been on for some time but iv just noticed Kerry's new look on TT and wow I absolutely love it. 🙌🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow guys calm down... Breathe lol

We will be a rave thread soon haha

I do agree she looks so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes she dose but all she did in her live this morning was moan about her hair and putting her extensions back in .
Awh hope not.. She's naturally beautiful without them but I'm sure she misses them cause she's had them in for quite some time now.

Happy Sunday beauts ❤

I seen on that kerri Louise talking about kerry just now about Ryan. Them taking the piss how Ryan brought kirsty doughnuts and kerry flowers 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.