Kerryk_x / Kerry Keates #3 I’m either about the Filter or my hair I just don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy shes fuming! That's why she's putting depressing crap up. Shocked she isn't gone for her yet as she's always gone for girls who's gone near hutch.. hutch has more on kerry so I'm guessing she wouldn't
But then again she is spiteful.

Reactions: 2
Kerry won’t get rid of gay man Alex because she wants to make out she’s as happy as hutch is, she done it last time too when hutch started with no face no case, she grabbed onto that was it Kirk? Absolute wrongens of men.
Alex is gay, and it’s really sad hes that scared to come out but he is.
kerry have a little bit of self respect and grow and become a decent women again. When you started TT everyone loved you everyone enjoyed you and your lives etc you’ve changed so much away from that women and now pretending to be someone you’re not! THATS WHY YOURE UNHAPPY GIRL, youre scarpping at the end of a barrel to try prove you’re happy and in love because lee is, o get it you’re hurt but he’s moved on and he deserves tobe happy and so do you, everyone does! But pretending you’re in love and happy with Alex… I’m sorry but it’s not washing with any of us!
Get some self respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who actually gets on like this....posing and taking selfies day and daily....or am I the weirdo who doesn't do it?? 🤣🤣

If this is having no confidence, I would hate to see what being confident was like!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Gina is live and apparently the videos her and hutch uploaded were reported. My guess is miss keates is the reporter. Sad little woman

Reactions: 5
oh ffs on about her lashes again....perfect for her small cat eye, totally consumed :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🙈

Oh she is working with the girl who makes them, she is a celeb don't you know, good lord! 😂 😂 😂

Well that was rude!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone see hutch's live with Gina's ex?? How adorable was that ... what a man hutch is ❤❤ and when her little girl come on too..he's just so good with kids 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was so sweet, he is so good with the kids! They are so genuine it's heart warming 🥰🥰

• Heart
It was so heart warming to watch, no drama, no hate..just adults being adults, I think that Gina is amazing too

• Heart
Omg how fake are her tick tocks at the moment u can tell there all compleatly bloody fake with the fake happyness and it’s defiantly her and the minions reporting hutch and ginas posts xxx

So it appears that god himself (or so he thinks) Mr Hutch was sliding into Gina’s DM’s while still with Keates. She said they have been messaging since may and Kerry was very much still on the scene up until at least June when they did the charity live and joint hoodies.
While I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for keates no need to be a dirty dog!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So it appears that god himself (or so he thinks) Mr Hutch was sliding into Gina’s DM’s while still with Keates. She said they have been messaging since may and Kerry was very much still on the scene up until at least June when they did the charity live and joint hoodies.
While I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for keates no need to be a dirty dog!
oh wow what a tit if that’s true then it’s pretty nasty thing to do xxx

Who knows when Kerry & Hutch were off and on though, because when she was asked outright if they were together she insisted they weren't so who knows. And messaging as friends or flirting messaging?? If that is true and he was doing that that isn't cool but I do find it hard to believe going by the kind of person we know him to be and what he went through with that other lunatic.

On another note Miss Keates is back posing from her bed this morning and as she says she is back....I do wonder where is she back from, I wasn't aware she went anyway and she is still as fake in more ways than one 😂 😂

If this app has taught me anything it is never believe what you hear the majority of the time, because a lot of people wouldn't know how to tell the truth in a fit!

Reactions: 5
There maybe some wires crossed here, Gina said they started talking then went quiet for a few mths ( and kind of pulled a face, so that's when hutch went back to kerry) then a while ago they started talking again and only been together 3wks. Let's be careful as we all know kk likes to add two and two and then use them to play a victim. Let's also remember if she wasn't so controlling, bad mouthing him, and treating him like a dods body then maybe he wouldn't of walked away and be so against her. She kind of made her bed.. now lay in it kerry! Because your crown is slipping. And green really isn't your colour, leave them alone and stay in your dirty lane!

• Heart
There maybe some wires crossed here, Gina said they started talking then went quiet for a few mths ( and kind of pulled a face, so that's when hutch went back to kerry) then a while ago they started talking again and only been together 3wks. Let's be careful as we all know kk likes to add two and two and then use them to play a victim. Let's also remember if she wasn't so controlling, bad mouthing him, and treating him like a dods body then maybe he wouldn't of walked away and be so against her. She kind of made her bed.. now lay in it kerry! Because your crown is slipping. And green really isn't your colour, leave them alone and stay in your dirty lane!
I am in no way defending Kerry. I think she’s a vile girl but at the same time Hutch Is no Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.