Kerryk_x / Kerry Keates #3 I’m either about the Filter or my hair I just don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vaping helps with anxiety?? Really??

Her and Emily will be all pals until they slag each other off again! 🙄

Oh she has a life!! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Alex isn't allowed to answer questions. Seems as though someone is a control freak! She is so up herself, has a life no she doesn't she is too busy lurking in her exs accounts!

Reactions: 3
Did you hear him saying.....oh she's sexy she is...before he went off 🙄🙄

Oh yeah she has a life, and talking about her hair again and she is just rude!!

Has anyone just been on Alex live with Kerry and Kirsty in the box? He was taking the piss out of a blind man. People were commenting how disgusting it was and how uncomfortable it was to watch and keates just sat there watching. Actually vile, the lot of them

Reactions: 5
There disgusting pair. Kerry looks so stupid and she dose not relise how stupid. She needs to get rid of him because it will not end well

Oh I can’t believe what a horrible horrible human she has turned into. Kerry you have changed so much since you started TT and you are now awful. I really hope in a few years time you look back and realise how bad your behaviour was. Sorry but I don’t think I can watch her for much longer she is actually starting to make me feel urgh

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she is vaping even tho she’s never smoked. The vapes (disposables) she’s puffing on are for people who have smoked at least 20 fags a day for years and want help to give up, not someone who’s never smoked in their life. They are very addictive as they have 20mg of nicotine in them, the highest you can get. I smoked for 20 years, gave up 3 years ago using a vape, my nicotine level is 3mg lol 😂 and to say it helps with her anxiety well wait til she tries to give them up, nicotine withdrawal is awful!!!

On a happier note, so so pleased hutch has found such a nice natural woman 🥰🥰 been loving his tt with his new woman and hers as well.

Can’t sleep so though I’d think of new tread title names:
Kerry K, my man likes men, but hey.
Kerry Keates I used to be sweet, now I’m as nice as old meat.

haha I think I need to go to sleep 😘

Reactions: 8
She made Lee give up smoking she made kirsty give up smoking but yet she's vaping.. helps anxiety duck off I've heard it all now 🤣🤣🤣
Alex is vile the way he speaks to woman is absolutely disgusting.. calling them slags bleep the lot.. shes very controlling. So what if someone cals hin handsome etc like men do to her. If you look at hes comments if someone calls him fit etc he won't like it he'll ignore it just like other comments instead. He's got to show her he's tiktoks before posting thats realy sad.

You can tell hutch is happy and relax and its a proper smile not a fake one when he was with kerry. So happy he's found someone. And glad he keeps outing her out too... she crown is falling very slowly. And everyone will soon see what a vile skank is she..

Reactions: 2
I don't get the vaping thing when you have never smoked? She must think it makes her look cool or something, it so doesn't! 😂 .

If my man sent pics to other men and he spoke to other women the way Alex does on a live or even spoke to me the way he speaks to Kerry sometimes I would tell them to do one and would have told him ages ago! He is a horrible person and I see the filters are rubbing off on him as well, knob!

I don't think Hutch ever looked as genuinely happy when he was with Kerry as he does at the minute, it's a lovely thing to see :love: . When Hutch and Kerry were together I always thought it was so strange that she sat on a live every night when he had called to see her, weirdo!

Is it just me or does there not seem to be as many comments on her videos now as there used to be, I think people are possible fed up with the way she gets on all the drama??

It must be a cool thing. But makes her look a woman.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good god now Emily doing duets with kerry videos. Kerry can reply to that but not to loyal people. Wow

Good god now Emily doing duets with kerry videos. Kerry can reply to that but not to loyal people. Wow

Did kerry not sit on her live months ago and say she would never speak to emily again because of what she did.see more bullshit from kerry . As for emily she in everyone live if she is as sick a she makes out get off tiktok. Both are vile narcissistic cunts

As for Alex last night in his live kerry should be ashamed of herself being with someone like him is this the kind of man she wants round her children. Oh the man who doesn't see his own children

Oh good lord!! Just saw Emily's duet with Kerry.....yes fine get over the argument but it won't last they will be caught slagging the other one off.
But they are what adults should be like, aye ok, if you say so :rolleyes: 😂 😂

Totally agree - she can find time out from her busy daily schedule to reply to Emily but still can't find time to reply to people who comment daily on her videos. I honestly don't get her sheep just constantly commenting who wonderful and flawless she is and get very little back, it baffles me!

Reactions: 2
I think everyone is just following now to see the if anything else kicks off, I have no I shame in admitting I am 😅 her views are up, live views are up so of course it will all continue. It’s weird for someone to be doing the opposite of what would be best for her. Alex seems a tool.. so she’s with him. The friends who are bad for her.. she’s friends with again. The friends who backed her.. she’s booted off. What is she putting in the vape to make her be like this?

I think everyone is just following now to see the if anything else kicks off, I have no I shame in admitting I am 😅 her views are up, live views are up so of course it will all continue. It’s weird for someone to be doing the opposite of what would be best for her. Alex seems a tool.. so she’s with him. The friends who are bad for her.. she’s friends with again. The friends who backed her.. she’s booted off. What is she putting in the vape to make her be like this?
Oh me too....I'm totally here for the drama and it all kicking off! 😂 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.