Kerryk_x / Kerry Keates #3 I’m either about the Filter or my hair I just don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hutch has just done a TT about cheating. I agree, 2 people can talk and be friends without it being anything more..
Him and Gina make a lovely couple and I think she's absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see more of this love story unfold ❤ watching him yesterday with her daughter and then her ex was so heartwarming..
Kerrys TT and so cringy and desperate, the tongue thing she does is just awful. Why does she do that😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Drama aside ha! I do think Hutch and Gina make a lovely couple and they seem very genuinely happy which I don't think I saw from Hutch when he was with Kerry. I think Gina seems a very genuine girl and very pretty and down to earth and I wish them the best.

I honestly used to really like Kerry but I don't know what she is doing and what the TT fame (if you want to call it that) has done to her head?? She never used to be consumed by falseness and her looks. At the end of the day what you look like isn't what is most important you can be as pretty as can be and still be ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry but hutch bent backwards for kerry did anything to make her happy for what? Her to tit on him make him look a right fool. I dont think hutch is a type to cheat. He says it how it is. He's He's hurt in the passed why would he want to do it to someone else? Girls and lads can be friends and only friends.. kerry didn't like the fact he had friends as girls cause she got jealous and very controlling. It's nice to see him generally happy and found someone who wants him for him..

Kerry tiktoks are getting really pathetic now.. shes back? What she isnt depressed anymore? Christ would love to no how she got over that so damn fast. She's a very jealous girl. She thinks by doing all these stupid tiktoks will make hutch jealous. Definitely not. He's moved on let him be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry but hutch bent backwards for kerry did anything to make her happy for what? Her to tit on him make him look a right fool. I dont think hutch is a type to cheat. He says it how it is. He's He's hurt in the passed why would he want to do it to someone else? Girls and lads can be friends and only friends.. kerry didn't like the fact he had friends as girls cause she got jealous and very controlling. It's nice to see him generally happy and found someone who wants him for him..

Kerry tiktoks are getting really pathetic now.. shes back? What she isnt depressed anymore? Christ would love to no how she got over that so damn fast. She's a very jealous girl. She thinks by doing all these stupid tiktoks will make hutch jealous. Definitely not. He's moved on let him be happy.
100% agree with you on this. Hutch and Gina have enough to deal with the trolls, minions and kerry, let alone people jumping to the wrong conclusions on here. Let's remember someone reads thus also and will use any negative comments. Let's not give her anything against such a lovely couple. Whilst she's playing with curb rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he said something about them first messaging when she/her Mum cleaned his carpets. If that’s the case I need to tell my husband that’s I’ve also been seeing our carpet cleaner guy since 2017 when I first messaged him for a quote about prices. I send him a Christmas card too. Don’t tell hubby.

It does seem some people are actively trying to get to them, which is lame. I think the last person it’s going to get to is Lee, which is why is makes it more laughable

• Haha
Yea I am proberly gonna get hate for this but I am gonna stick up for Kerry here
Hutch isn’t exactly perfect himself. I think some of his videos are rubbing Kerry’s face in it just as much as her videos are aimed at him.
He’s done a lot of tit wrong to just as much as Kerry has and don’t think it’s fair on Kerry that everyone is bigging up them to on here she gets enough of that on tick tock

Reactions: 9
Yea I am proberly gonna get hate for this but I am gonna stick up for Kerry here
Hutch isn’t exactly perfect himself. I think some of his videos are rubbing Kerry’s face in it just as much as her videos are aimed at him.
He’s done a lot of tit wrong to just as much as Kerry has and don’t think it’s fair on Kerry that everyone is bigging up them to on here she gets enough of that on tick tock
Wasn’t he with that Sophie rose aswell she seems so obsessed with him .. he not all he makes out to be tbf but hope him and Gina have a great relationship together..

Wasn’t he with that Sophie rose aswell she seems so obsessed with him .. he not all he makes out to be tbf but hope him and Gina have a great relationship together..

She said on a live not long ago that she and hutch had slept together. Don't know if it was anything more than that or not but I totally agree. She's definitely obsessed with him

She’s bragged several times that she’s slept with him! Why would you be so proud of a one nighter?
I think I’m in the minority that doesn’t find him at all good looking

No he apparently shagged her then fucked her off he’s defiantly not so sweet and innocent like he makes out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not saying he's sweet and innocent.. but let them crack on they seem happy . What's happened has happened. He's with someone who makes him happy.kerrys apparently with someone who makes her happy.. let them crack on with their own lifes

• Heart
I honestly don't know how you would be bothered with all the hassle that comes from having a following on TT, is it worth it, really??
At end of the day the only people who knows the truth is them, but considering what he went through with that looper and how hurt he has been in the past i find it very hard to believe. Plus no matter what had happened between him and Kerry from what I saw Hutch stood up for her the majority of the time even when she didn't deserve it at times.
No one is perfect and I think it's nice to see them happy and it seems genuine. Whether Kerry's is genuine or not we will see.
Just my opinion xx

Having a one night stand doesn't make u a bad person, if your both agreeing it. I'm sure 1000s of people have done it. Doesn't make u a bad person.
When hutch is with someone he looks after them well, he looked after kerry when they got together until she fucked him off with her silly games..
He then treated that tess well. And she was just a freak
Now he's found Gina and is loving her the way she deserves to be loved.. with u like like him or not, I don't think u can say he treats his women badly cos I've never seen that, infact all I see is women bleeping hutch over.
I still think he worth more than the likes of kerry keates.. she had him and played around thinking he would keep coming back now she's left with men Alex 🤣 I know what one I'd rather have 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think you will find kerrys videos are at hutch before he got with Gina. And yes hutch put up a video of him and Gina. After that kerry did a desperate videos with that Alex.

Sophie and hutch are just friends. He took her out for a birthday meal yes they slept together but there was nothing else in it .she support him which is nice

Reactions: 3
Think you will find kerrys videos are at hutch before he got with Gina. And yes hutch put up a video of him and Gina. After that kerry did a desperate videos with that Alex.

Sophie and hutch are just friends. He took her out for a birthday meal yes they slept together but there was nothing else in it .she support him which is nice
Why would you support some one who fucked you and fucked you off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think she very obsessed with him 🤣🤣🤣

Why would you support some one who fucked you and fucked you off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she very obsessed with him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

100% agree on this, maybe that’s why she gets so jealous because she knows how good of a man/boyfriend he is & she’s fuming someone else has him. Well unfortunately Kerry when you treat people like sh*t you can’t be expecting them to stay in your life, and the worst part is even after all the crap that’s been said & done to him he was still out defending her when all the Alex stuff happened, now that alone shows how genuine he is but then again he don’t do green it’s just not his colour 🤌

• Heart
Aw I think Soph is so lovely! I watch her lives more than most at the moment. Shows a level of maturity where something has happened but they can move on, still remain friends and there’s no drama

Oh good lord!! The videos just get worse....honestly love get a grip of yourself!

A fixer...really?? People have actual problems more than feeling sorry for themselves!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.