Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A negative test a week ago means nothing here and now today! It means she was negative at the time of testing, not still negative now! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
And after mixing with 2 other families at Christmas (which she was fully entitled to do) she could still have been brewing it from them when she had the test. It could now be rampaging through her system but sheā€™s just asymptomatic. Lots of ā€˜what ifsā€™ and unlikely scenarios there but still possible

*brewing it from THEN not THEM. Although kinda still makes sense just sounds meaner šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
It's bad enough she passes off other people's recipes as her own without crediting the original source, but I'm over her socializing with everyone and their mother. Her parents need to stay where they are. Her friends need to stay where they are. And head Kerry and her family need to stay where they are. Look I get it, we're all sick and tired of not being able to socialize or be with the people we love. But what will it take for people like Kerry to get that they aren't above all this? It's only a matter of time before one of these social media idiots gets sick and dies.

Reactions: 4
How is she able to mix with her brotherā€™s family and her parents? Am I missing something with the regulations?

Reactions: 1
I used to really really enjoy Kerry's vlogs. I was an avid follower of her recipes each week. I thought she came accross down to earth, she shopped at Tesco, as do we so felt relatable. But then something just changed in her and it became about portraying the perfect family life, how her boys are amazing and her husband amazing and how they get on 24/7 And they do wonderful home schooling and wonderful things together and she's eating amazing and amazing at exercising and plays netball and plays football and can cook.... And it just all felt so forced and unreal.

Reactions: 13
I used to really really enjoy Kerry's vlogs. I was an avid follower of her recipes each week. I thought she came accross down to earth, she shopped at Tesco, as do we so felt relatable. But then something just changed in her and it became about portraying the perfect family life, how her boys are amazing and her husband amazing and how they get on 24/7 And they do wonderful home schooling and wonderful things together and she's eating amazing and amazing at exercising and plays netball and plays football and can cook.... And it just all felt so forced and unreal.
Probably when she moved to Brighton and started thinking they were a modern day Posh & Beck's. Before you know it she'll have her own fashion line....

Reactions: 8
Probably when she moved to Brighton and started thinking they were a modern day Posh & Beck's. Before you know it she'll have her own fashion line....
Lol- she REALLY does doesn't she?!! PMSL!

Her sons are either (a) complete robots or (b) heavily edited or (c) she's lying! Which one is it?!

How is she able to mix with her brotherā€™s family and her parents? Am I missing something with the regulations?
Yeh i dont get it either.

Her sons are either (a) complete robots or (b) heavily edited or (c) she's lying! Which one is it?!
The one thing I actually like about Kerry is her parenting style. Most social media mothers and fathers either baby their children (Emily Norris) or spoil their children rotten (also Emily Norris). Kerry actually makes her boys help with dishes, tidying up, and even vacuuming. I don't think her children are perfect but she isn't going to show them at their absolute worst. She has shown them making messes and fighting once or twice, but nothing major. I actually really like her children. The eldest seems like a kind soul and that youngest cracks me up. He is full of cheek and I love it. She's not overly affectionate with her kids but I can tell she loves them. There are some that I seriously wonder about (Anna Saccone.)

Reactions: 5
The one thing I actually like about Kerry is her parenting style. Most social media mothers and fathers either baby their children (Emily Norris) or spoil their children rotten (also Emily Norris). Kerry actually makes her boys help with dishes, tidying up, and even vacuuming. I don't think her children are perfect but she isn't going to show them at their absolute worst. She has shown them making messes and fighting once or twice, but nothing major. I actually really like her children. The eldest seems like a kind soul and that youngest cracks me up. He is full of cheek and I love it. She's not overly affectionate with her kids but I can tell she loves them. There are some that I seriously wonder about (Anna Saccone.)
Her kids are also not an inconvenience to her like a lot of others (meldrum & thismamalife). She is not a lazy parent. Just wish she would stick to the tier/lockdown rules.

Reactions: 6
Her kids are also not an inconvenience to her like a lot of others (meldrum & thismamalife). She is not a lazy parent. Just wish she would stick to the tier/lockdown rules.
Good bloody job she's not a lazy parent. She doesnt work! I'd have all the time in the world for endless home cooked recipes and frolicking nicely on the beach if I had no job as well. Seriously!

Reactions: 5
Good bloody job she's not a lazy parent. She doesnt work! I'd have all the time in the world for endless home cooked recipes and frolicking nicely on the beach if I had no job as well. Seriously!
You are right! I should have said ā€˜compared to other instamumsā€™. She has it so easy compared to most mums.

• Haha
Who saw Kerry on GMTV?! She thinks she's such a celeb! I was cringing it was toe curling..."Well I'm not a single Mum so I wouldn't know about that...." Tumbleweed............

Reactions: 3
You are right! I should have said ā€˜compared to other instamumsā€™. She has it so easy compared to most mums.
Most of the Insta mums only start to stress when it's not about them, most of them are narcissists, so having to do something for their kids is too much and tiring for them. Meanwhile all other parents just get on with it, whether they are stay at home or working parents.

Itā€™s weird to have such a mediocre person have a large following. I donā€™t get it? Her cooking is bland and her decor is straight from Pinterest. How is she on TV when she isnā€™t an authority in anything?

Her husband really does think he is ā€œall thatā€. Check out his selfie on todayā€™s stories.

Reactions: 2
Her husband really does think he is ā€œall thatā€. Check out his selfie on todayā€™s stories.
Omg yes! He proper loves himself! I bet heā€™s a right ladies man, thinks heā€™s the bollocks! It really irritates me. I used to like her channel, she was so relatable but now itā€™s all fake and perfect lives and footballers wives (I say this loosely as heā€™s hardly david beckham!)

• Haha
For the rest of us the rule is to only exercise from your home but Kerry is allowed to drive to the Downs and the beach daily. Sheā€™s special after all šŸ™„
The fact that they happened to just come across it...no one else is there...WITH SAUSAGES. No one takes sausages on a walk to the middle of nowhere šŸ§