Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the rest of us the rule is to only exercise from your home but Kerry is allowed to drive to the Downs and the beach daily. She’s special after all 🙄
Isn’t that just the rule in Wales? In England were allowed to drive to exercise. She’s still a twit who doesn’t follow the rules. Pretty sure forest school/bonfire in the woods is not ok!

Reactions: 1
Just stumbled on Kerry’s recent slow cooker video...why the hell is she putting slurry in the slow cooker when it doesn’t get hot enough to work. All that pointless raw flour and the ‘stew’ came out thinner than it went in

Just stumbled on Kerry’s recent slow cooker video...why the hell is she putting slurry in the slow cooker when it doesn’t get hot enough to work. All that pointless raw flour and the ‘stew’ came out thinner than it went in
Omg those meals are horrific. I bet Chris sneaks out for a sly burger. Poor bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg those meals are horrific. I bet Chris sneaks out for a sly burger. Poor bloke.
I'd like to see what a real DITL was for them. I am convinced that family snacks like crazy all through out the day. There is no way the amount of food they eat during meal times could possibly sustain them. My girls are around the same age as her boys and they are not only active but growing like weeds. No food is safe in our house. One ladle full of soup wouldn't fill them up at all. They'd have to have a sandwich or something to go with it.

So tonight she’s showing the feta pasta recipe that’s literally been all over Tik Tok & Instagram for weeks.... like it’s one of hers she thought it up.... maybe that’s just how I see it & I’m being harsh just because she irritates the life out of me 😂

Are them emigrating? Hence why they have had a seafreight container turn up or are they just having work done on the house and using the container for storage?

Are them emigrating? Hence why they have had a seafreight container turn up or are they just having work done on the house and using the container for storage?
No I think they are doing a “Reno” is that what influencers call it? I half heard her on stories the other day quacking on about her new kitchen tiles!

She’s exhausting. Imagine filming yourself every day...numerous times, for thousands of people. Blathering on and on about your dull, repetitive life. It’s not normal.

She made a Chilli & jackets recipe that that contains no chillies. Savoury mince with red kidney beans is not chilli. The name kind of gives it away. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🌶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she so irritating with her “pan fried” and “sauté” there is nothing inspirational about a bit of mince between two giant mushrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
and "a thousand millilitres" so a litre then?
She’s no chef 😂

Whenever she posts about her renovation I think about how her neighbours must love her with all that construction. The houses are so close together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else find her posts somewhat distasteful lately? She’s being a bit braggy about everything. Affording major renovations, renting a beautiful house in an expensive area, flogging all the #ad #aff cooking equipment and clothes etc.

I don’t know, I think there’s a line between sharing your experience and showing off and following the shitfest of 2020 and covid .... she seems way out of touch with a huge percentage of her following/demographic. We’re not all (lower league ex) WAGs!

Reactions: 4
I know… why not buy land and build your own house.. surely it would be cheaper! I dread to think how much that would cost!

Doesn’t he play for Carpet Right Wanders hardly Arsenal…..? She feeds her family such small portions but claims to be the Dione of cooking ….Also she doesn’t live in Brighton …it’s outer bit bungalow central near the refuse site. All fur coat no knickers …..

• Haha