Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really just serve "Chor-eeet-SO", broccoli, green beans and a nasty separated sauce.......ON TOAST ?? vie vile vile :sick:

Reactions: 1
Did she really just serve "Chor-eeet-SO", broccoli, green beans and a nasty separated sauce.......ON TOAST ?? vie vile vile :sick:
Why did she even put all of that in the air fryer? Why didn’t she just make a pasta dish out of it?!

Just watched her nachos 4 ways vlog......why does it irritate me the way she keeps saying "selsa" yet has spelt it correctly as salsa :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Just watched her nachos 4 ways vlog......why does it irritate me the way she keeps saying "selsa" yet has spelt it correctly as salsa :ROFLMAO:
She is just bleeping irritating. She presumes everyone is inept when it comes to cooking.

Reactions: 4
She is just bleeping irritating. She presumes everyone is inept when it comes to cooking.
yep, she repeats everything so much and makes lots of mistakes, thinks she's nigella lawson when she's much more fanny craddock :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What about how she pronounced Farrow & Ball De Nimes? It's De Nim, like denim. That's where the name for the jeans fabric comes from!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
yep, she repeats everything so much and makes lots of mistakes, thinks she's nigella lawson when she's much more fanny craddock :ROFLMAO:
She thinks she’s an authority on everything when she’s really quite mediocre. Narcissistic.
I think she’s had her lips done too. Badly.

Her meals always look so meh and yet she claims they're "packed full of flavour" her watery sauces and bland combo's are no way worthy of sharing on a vlog, the carbonara she just showed looks awful, where is the sauce? oh and don't forget to "dice your parsley" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Her meals always look so meh and yet she claims they're "packed full of flavour" her watery sauces and bland combo's are no way worthy of sharing on a vlog, the carbonara she just showed looks awful, where is the sauce? oh and don't forget to "dice your parsley" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I tried one of her recipes once. A fish pie. It was very bland.

She doesn’t live in Brighton ……she lives in sleepy Seaford near the municipal tip .

• Haha
She doesn’t live in Brighton ……she lives in sleepy Seaford near the municipal tip .
Is that just where she’s staying while they rip the house down and rebuild it? Pretty sure the house is just down the road from me. It’s a pretty long walk from Seaford to the youngest ones school which she hasn’t made much of an effort to keep private

Her lips are a right state! all wonky and lumpy but fear not, she's slathered them in rimmel heather shimmer from the 90's so all is good ;)

latest vlog clearly a skinny food co ad yet undeclared

I haven't watched her since the beginning of this year. Just popped in to see how the house is coming along. As I was watching her vlogs I heard her mention that they were running behind on their build, running out of money, and weren't sure where they were going to live once their rental agreement was done. What happened to all this experience they had from flipping their previous homes? They should know that most construction projects never get completed on time and you almost always run into something unexpected. Even the best builders in the world cannot predict the weather, unforeseen delays, or unexpected costs. That's why they recommend you put aside 10-20% of your available funds to cover those little surprises. Not to mention the pandemic is still going on and prices are going down but not by much. Why do people do this to themselves?