Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say in her latest video her family are greedy for having 2 sausages each for sausage and mash? What? Isn’t that a standard serving.

She calls he family “greedy” multiple times throughout the video but honestly her portion are not huge.

Reactions: 8
Seems like she has serious food issues!
Don't get me wrong I know I defo over eat and let my kids indulge in too many treats, but she serves the tiniest portions and really holds back the treats. I remember being so shocked once because she SERVED like 1 grapefruit between 4 people. FOUR PEOPLE.

Reactions: 2
I was trying to find her thread to comment on the sausages! She serves the tiniest portions especially when everyone else in the house is active with football and stuff. It always fascinates me when these YouTubers manage to feed a family of 4 or 5 with a Bolognese made with just 500g of mince. We really are piggy in this house and can polish off a kilo of mince between 3 of us 🙈

Also, really petty I know but 1000mls? Is that not 1 litre? It sounds so odd even though technically it’s not wrong

Reactions: 6
Why does she say in her latest video her family are greedy for having 2 sausages each for sausage and mash? What? Isn’t that a standard serving.

She calls he family “greedy” multiple times throughout the video but honestly her portion are not huge.
I had to replay it to check she really said that ! 2 sausages isn’t greedy for a toddler let alone 2 adults and growing boys .

Reactions: 4
I was trying to find her thread to comment on the sausages! She serves the tiniest portions especially when everyone else in the house is active with football and stuff. It always fascinates me when these YouTubers manage to feed a family of 4 or 5 with a Bolognese made with just 500g of mince. We really are piggy in this house and can polish off a kilo of mince between 3 of us 🙈

Also, really petty I know but 1000mls? Is that not 1 litre? It sounds so odd even though technically it’s not wrong
Yes! Thought it was just me finding it weird she says 1000ml rather than 1 litre! Clutching at straws... maybe that's how they say it in South Africa where she was brought up?

Yes! Thought it was just me finding it weird she says 1000ml rather than 1 litre! Clutching at straws... maybe that's how they say it in South Africa where she was brought up?
I think she left SA when she was 8. No, it’s not how they say it in SA. It would be 1 litre.

Christ! her week in outfits - those pleather shorts and tights. Err no Kerry! And also whats with "I do look good if I say so myself". How arrogant is she?!

• Haha
I've commented endless times to her about the decorations she makes about meals stretching between 4 of them. She reassures me 'it's true' 1 chicken breast feeds 4 of them 😂 you get what I mean! Or when she says a whole chicken will provide 2 meals for them all that week!! Eff!
Personally I think she says all this and then they sit eating lots of treats and junk before bed. My kids would be starving after the portion sizes she serves and as for my husband! And we aren't greedy! We eat to feel full!
I think she likes to portray a perfect life. A balanced diet. All the exercise. The little treats. But I imaging it's very different.
I've so challenged her about her add with Iceland when all she shows in hauls is Waitrose. When it always used to the just tesco. But she piped u0 that she shops in many places, Iceland and Lidl but yet her shopping hauls always are now Waitrose.
Does my head IN!

Reactions: 3
I only watch Louise, Emily Norris and Katie Ellison, sometimes SJ Strum. They all annoy me but I can tolerate them. I just cannot tolerate Kerry! I subbed when she had 500 subs and she just got more and more smug. More and more arrogant. She is just a really unlikeable person.

Reactions: 3
I've commented endless times to her about the decorations she makes about meals stretching between 4 of them. She reassures me 'it's true' 1 chicken breast feeds 4 of them 😂 you get what I mean! Or when she says a whole chicken will provide 2 meals for them all that week!! Eff!
Personally I think she says all this and then they sit eating lots of treats and junk before bed. My kids would be starving after the portion sizes she serves and as for my husband! And we aren't greedy! We eat to feel full!
I think she likes to portray a perfect life. A balanced diet. All the exercise. The little treats. But I imaging it's very different.
I've so challenged her about her add with Iceland when all she shows in hauls is Waitrose. When it always used to the just tesco. But she piped u0 that she shops in many places, Iceland and Lidl but yet her shopping hauls always are now Waitrose.
Does my head IN!
She used to shop at Tesco a lot.

When she says "I'm making myself a delicious hot water" what the hell.... She must have some kind of eating disorder!

Does my head IN!
She used to shop at Tesco a lot.

When she says "I'm making myself a delicious hot water" what the hell.... She must have some kind of eating disorder!

I don't think I've ever heard him speak. Maybe she likes it that way 🤣
He's so wet and pathetic. I think that's why he's with Kerry because she's so loud and bossy she just takes charge the whole time. She clearly sees herself as a footballers wife, she thinks she's all blonde and glam!!

I only watch Louise, Emily Norris and Katie Ellison, sometimes SJ Strum. They all annoy me but I can tolerate them. I just cannot tolerate Kerry! I subbed when she had 500 subs and she just got more and more smug. More and more arrogant. She is just a really unlikeable person.
SJ Strum think she's some parenting guru, she's AWFUL! Did you see that cringeworthy podcast thing she did with SurreyMama. She looked mortified to be "Interviewing" fatty Mama, she kept blushing bright beetroot, my toes were curling the whole way through!

He's so wet and pathetic. I think that's why he's with Kerry because she's so loud and bossy she just takes charge the whole time. She clearly sees herself as a footballers wife, she thinks she's all blonde and glam!!

SJ Strum think she's some parenting guru, she's AWFUL! Did you see that cringeworthy podcast thing she did with SurreyMama. She looked mortified to be "Interviewing" fatty Mama, she kept blushing bright beetroot, my toes were curling the whole way through!
No I haven't seen that, I must look! Yes she winds me up thinking she is the parenting Oracle. If anything she is leading them children into mental health issues by not teaching them the word no. Everything has to be 'gentle' and negotiable with them. I liked her diet content but the rest of her is extremely arrogant.

Where would I find that podcast?

No I haven't seen that, I must look! Yes she winds me up thinking she is the parenting Oracle. If anything she is leading them children into mental health issues by not teaching them the word no. Everything has to be 'gentle' and negotiable with them. I liked her diet content but the rest of her is extremely arrogant.

I can't stand SJ. She is like a hippy from the 70s, she seems like she is not with it half the time.

On Instagram go to happymumhappybaby its called - Q&A, The Importance of Play - chat with SJ Strum & Surrey Mama

i think its some giovanna fletcher channel, have a look at the videos and you'll see one with Sj and Sarahs face on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1