Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a bl**dy robot. Just watched her latest vlog. Why was there about ten minutes talk about that spilt smoothie? An everyday non event wasnt it? Also who the hell has avocado smoothies in the morning, she's so try hard. And those spots on her chin, she hides them well under the heavy mask of makeup doesnt she! Cant stomach her at all. And she talks over her poor kids the whole time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If a spilt smoothie is all she has to be worried and stressed about then congrats to her.
She has it so easy. She WFH, and the husband doesn't seem to do much.
What about all the frontline workers going in to work everyday. People who have to catch buses to get places. There are loads of HCPs on here doing an amazing job under such pressure and Kerry is crying about a spilt drink on an 'already disgusting carpet'.
So, so self-centred. No insight at all.

She’s very smug! I think she thinks of herself as a bit of a WAG! She seems to think her (not hot) husband plays for Man City or something, he’s barely above the Saturday league my 8 year old plays in 🤣. The pic of them parading on the sea front was 🤮 especially as he was in short sleeves like he’s so manly he didn’t need a coat!! She hangs on him like he’s a hero! It makes me want to 🤮🤮!!!
Jeez, clearly I needed to get that rant out!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone tried out her recipes? I’ve just watched the soup one. Most of them seem flavourless.

Reactions: 1
I've tried before but I find her so dull I nod off whilst she lists the ingredients and what to do!

Anyone else think she’s been hitting the Botox? (No judgement, just gossip) There’s a clinic round the corner from her which is open even during lockdown as a ‘healthcare provider’ because they do Botox for hyperhydrosis so they’re not just a cosmetic clinic

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she’s been hitting the Botox? (No judgement, just gossip) There’s a clinic round the corner from her which is open even during lockdown as a ‘healthcare provider’ because they do Botox for hyperhydrosis so they’re not just a cosmetic clinic
Yes I do think she may have had some. Her face looks different recently

Yes I do think she may have had some. Her face looks different recently
it the bit in between her eyebrows, looks weirdly smooth and there was no forehead movement in her last video. I think there might be a smidge of lip filler too. Although she had changed how she does her make up so that could be an overload of highlighter picking up funny on camera

Just watched the mens giftguide.... What's wrong with a Lynx set and some new socks? (Joke) but some of those gifts are so expensive!

Reactions: 2
Just watched the mens giftguide.... What's wrong with a Lynx set and some new socks? (Joke) but some of those gifts are so expensive!
I've been disappointed by a lot of the men's gift guides this year. It seems like most of them are 20% of things men actually want and 80% of what women think their men want. And like you said, I feel like some of them are full of outrageously overpriced items that most people simply can't afford right now.

They try and link to a range of stores to maximise their income. Crazy world we live in.

Reactions: 3
Begging for new beds this evening. They’re so bloody obvious

And I thought the her Men's gift guide was outrageously priced. She listed some dumb "smart" ring for £300 + because her sister just swears buy it. You, your sister, and that ridiculous ring can take a long walk of a short pier. While she's at it, she needs to remove the word literally from her vocabulary. It's become the new "like" and I cannot stand it. You don't have to use the word in literally every other sentence Kerry. Christ.

Reactions: 3
She's so desperate to be a TV presenter and famous it's, cringy. The way she's sat there all dolled up doing her gift ideas. And I definitely think she thinks Chris is a famous up there with lampards Beckhams etc In football world, whilst many a big football fan hasnt heard of him. I googled him and his biggest mention was his ball sac rupture a number of years ago whilst on pitch.
Oh kerry you do think your families something special don't you when your just an average joe family.

She's so desperate to be a TV presenter and famous it's, cringy. The way she's sat there all dolled up doing her gift ideas. And I definitely think she thinks Chris is a famous up there with lampards Beckhams etc In football world, whilst many a big football fan hasnt heard of him. I googled him and his biggest mention was his ball sac rupture a number of years ago whilst on pitch.
Oh kerry you do think your families something special don't you when your just an average joe family.
Shes so tragic in her full face of makeup and pleather trousers sat on her kitchen top! She thinks she's in some kind of Hello! magazine shoot doesn't she?! She so should get a job or at least do something worthwhile like some volunteering or charity work. She's such a grabby SAHM!

Reactions: 7
Fuckin hell, her £35 slippers have lasted her 3 years,I bet they fuckin stink!!! Here's a tip Kerry, Hun, just get cheaper ones and replace them more often. 🤮

That latest roast potato video. She thinks she's on Saturday kitchen with James bl**dy Martin doesn't she?!

Kerry, give up the dream of the TV gig, no one is interested. And hey where's your cook book you've banged on about forever! I'll find it in the bargain bin next year for a stocking filler!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's just like Anna Edit. Steals recipes from professional chefs and passes them off as her own. She's the blonde Nigella Lawson only with less talent, class, and personality.

Reactions: 2