Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Salmon salad everyday erm unrealistic and unrelatable. She's so up her own arse, she's a very non descript woman, nothing attractive about her at all and her VOICE, her voice is so so so annoying. How her husband stays sane I do not know. Very domineering.

And she spent 100 and had one microwave rice for 4 of them? She actually counted potato's which is a stingy amount too!! She's so so tight 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Salmon salad everyday erm unrealistic and unrelatable. She's so up her own arse, she's a very non descript woman, nothing attractive about her at all and her VOICE, her voice is so so so annoying. How her husband stays sane I do not know. Very domineering.

And she spent 100 and had one microwave rice for 4 of them? She actually counted potato's which is a stingy amount too!! She's so so tight 😂😂😂
I thought that, how on earth are 4 people sharing 250g of rice when one of them is an athlete and 2 are growing boys?

She probably showed about £40 worth of food from her shop which was finest meat and fish and a few vegetables.....the was the rest then? Sorry that's a lie she got some shower cleaner or whatever 🙄

Am I just imagining it or did she upload a video titled “our Spanish vacay” all about her recent holiday to Spain, receive a load of backlash from it then delete it?

Am I just imagining it or did she upload a video titled “our Spanish vacay” all about her recent holiday to Spain, receive a load of backlash from it then delete it?
Yes she did , there were a lot of comments saying it was bad taste atm with people losing loved ones and jobs and also that it was irresponsible, didn’t realise she’d taken it down though 😳 she’s done alright for herself with holidays this year considering the circumstances , wasn’t she in Florida before lockdown too😂

Yes she did , there were a lot of comments saying it was bad taste atm with people losing loved ones and jobs and also that it was irresponsible, didn’t realise she’d taken it down though 😳 she’s done alright for herself with holidays this year considering the circumstances , wasn’t she in Florida before lockdown too😂
I assume she’s taken it down as I can’t see the video anymore?

Reactions: 1
Yes I have to say I found it very ignorant of her to be showing off a holiday in the current circumstances. I don't think it's appropriate at all, she made a whole video trying to persuade people she was being super safe but she's still a bellend.

Reactions: 4
A lot of other clueless YouTubers blowing smoke up her hole because they are clueless about cooking and used "her recipes"
Weird isn't it?!! The rice and tuna one gets me. 🤮🤮🤮 When my kids refuse to eat the meals I make them, I let them watch these meal of the week videos. If I'm feeling cruel I let them watch Rebecca Lambs slow cooker concoctions 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Does anyone else find her husband really attractive? Especially with his new longer hair 😋

• Sick