Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only watch Louise, Emily Norris and Katie Ellison, sometimes SJ Strum. They all annoy me but I can tolerate them. I just cannot tolerate Kerry! I subbed when she had 500 subs and she just got more and more smug. More and more arrogant. She is just a really unlikeable person.
The slightest critical comment and she gets arsey but pretends she's cool with it 🙄 Don't put yourself out there if you can't take the rough with the smooth love

Reactions: 4
The slightest critical comment and she gets arsey but pretends she's cool with it 🙄 Don't put yourself out there if you can't take the rough with the smooth love
yeh she got really stroppy when some people disliked (did a thumbs down) on her cooking videos. I mean do these insta/you tube Mums honestly think that they are so great that everyone just loves them?! It seems that way! None of them can handle criticism!

I cant stomach SJ! Or very plainly SARAH JANE as she is. WTF is "SJ"?? I hate the way she wraps both hands around her cup of tea like she's so down to earth and such a natural relaxed Mum. Her kids are very strange looking and a bit slow! Probably cos she's spent all their lives talking absolute drivel into a camera admiring her reflection.

Reactions: 5
yeh she got really stroppy when some people disliked (did a thumbs down) on her cooking videos. I mean do these insta/you tube Mums honestly think that they are so great that everyone just loves them?! It seems that way! None of them can handle criticism!

I cant stomach SJ! Or very plainly SARAH JANE as she is. WTF is "SJ"?? I hate the way she wraps both hands around her cup of tea like she's so down to earth and such a natural relaxed Mum. Her kids are very strange looking and a bit slow! Probably cos she's spent all their lives talking absolute drivel into a camera admiring her reflection.
I don't know who thy Sarah one is.... I think Kerry has got too big for her boots and she says she never used to cook and wasn't good at it yrs ago... Well, she's hardly Heston Blumenthal now is she???! 🤪 A lot of these vloggers are deluded. They're not there to be worshipped ffs and are just the same as anyone else...

Reactions: 2
I don't know who thy Sarah one is.... I think Kerry has got too big for her boots and she says she never used to cook and wasn't good at it yrs ago... Well, she's hardly Heston Blumenthal now is she???! 🤪 A lot of these vloggers are deluded. They're not there to be worshipped ffs and are just the same as anyone else...
It’s not as if she’s good at it now either. Her meals look very bland.

Reactions: 3
Maybe her boys need 3 breakfasts a day because of the tiny dinner portions? Actually a bagel and smoothie is not too much for a growing child. Totally agree that the portions in that family do not add up! I'm guessing that as the only rather sedentary woman in the house she tries to control her own portions, which carries over to family meals but her family ignores her with snacks, etc as they should for a bunch of active boys!

She used to shop at Tesco a lot.

When she says "I'm making myself a delicious hot water" what the hell.... She must have some kind of eating disorder!

She used to shop at Tesco a lot.

When she says "I'm making myself a delicious hot water" what the hell.... She must have some kind of eating disorder!
A delicious hot water..... 👍Absolutely hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
‘I’m going to spend in independent shops’ two seconds later ‘I spent a fortune in White Company’. She was in the North Laine on Monday, I went yesterday and she could’ve got the same decorations if not nicer from loads of different independents. And her shopping trip was a disaster because the chains wouldn’t let her film?

I live about 10 minutes from her and I knew exactly where she lived from one video! AND if you’re local it’s VERY obvious what school the boys go to AND that the oldest now walks on his own. We know where and when the boys play football, when Chris is out of the house and when the house is completely empty. She’s a safeguarding nightmare!

I find her so odd! She put a whole dinner as "egg fried rice" who has just egg fried rice for dinner?

I find her so odd! She put a whole dinner as "egg fried rice" who has just egg fried rice for dinner?
Don't worry, she probably had a delicious hot water for pudding. Or if she was feeling really naughty she would have one or two Toffees

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or if she was feeling really naughty she would have one or two Toffees
Ah, the toffiffees which were suddenly an every evening special snack and mentioned constantly for 2 weeks until the actual advert was posted, she got paid and we never heard about them again!

Amazing how much influencers live a product in the few weeks that they’re waiting for the ad video to be approved only for it not to be seen again when the free stash has run out

*love

Reactions: 6
I don’t dislike her channel but I find her annoying to listen to, her speech is so stop/start! I don’t know how to describe it but it’s like she stops and punctuates at really annoying points in her sentences!??
she’s a bit self righteous though isn’t it 🤣

I don’t dislike her channel but I find her annoying to listen to, her speech is so stop/start! I don’t know how to describe it but it’s like she stops and punctuates at really annoying points in her sentences!??
she’s a bit self righteous though isn’t it 🤣
I think she tries to imitate Emily Norris.

Just watched a few mins of her new cleaning video. First time since her new house. Shes changed again! I hate the Emily Norris fake smiling as she is talking! Why do they do that?! Humans are made to be able to detect a fake smile and are built to not like them. Only smile if you genuinely want to or if its something genuinely worth faking a smile for. Why smile for 10 minutes straight talking about distilled vinegar and cleaning. It doesn't look friendly, it looks try hard. Fake fake fake.

the irony of filming a cleaning hacks vlog and showing how black and mouldy the drawer on her washer is :sick: 😂 hack that kezza!

Oh ffs! Did she not do a whole (ad) video for the eco egg a little while back? And yet here she is chucking an Ariel/Persil pod in with the washing.

I don’t have blinds but are they not easier to clean when closed? Close them, wipe them down, flip them over and wipe the other side?

And none of these tips are ‘hacks’, not only have they been around for bloody decades but surely everyone knows them now with the Hinch bint squawking on about them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6