Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like the way she talks like a radio host. Everything is so fake the way she talks if you know what I mean. Do we actually get the see the real Kerry...

Reactions: 8
She’s so far up her own backside it’s untrue, she has a cleaner too ??

Reactions: 3
She’s so far up her own backside it’s untrue, she has a cleaner too ??
She's one in a small list of CMers who doesn't release a speed cleaning video 2-3 times a month. I figured it had to be because she doesn't actually clean her own home. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Let's be honest though, can you really picture someone like her cleaning? She's such a princess. Credit where it's due, at least she isn't deceptive about it like some of the others.

Reactions: 2
Aww she’s one vlogger I actually really like. I enjoy her diys, guess because I like spray painting random tit too. Her cooking vids are good & I like how upbeat she is ?‍♀ She’s got a pretty dry sense of humour unlike Norris, Meldrum etc

Reactions: 6
Aww she’s one vlogger I actually really like. I enjoy her diys, guess because I like spray painting random tit too. Her cooking vids are good & I like how upbeat she is ?‍♀ She’s got a pretty dry sense of humour unlike Norris, Meldrum etc
She's definitely better then most. She does great reviews and she's transparent. Her personality is an acquired taste but I was impressed to see that she responds to the first two days of comments. I don't follow any creators who do that. She gets points there.

And just like that, another one bites the dust. This week we're flogging sugar free cookies from Maryland. A quick Google search of the ingredients confirmed that this product is made with artificial sweeteners. Smh. For someone who consistantly bangs on about healthier eating you'd think she would have at least attempted to do some research. Of course what do I expect from a woman who layers cream cheese on everything?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m disappointed in the cookies ad, I’m not even gonna bother to watch the vlog. It doesn’t seem to fit with her lifestyle at all.

Just watched her latest video. Botox much? Also cannot stand when these bloggers say things like 'you guys loved my last what I ate in a day and I've had lots of messages asking what we all eat' have you though? Are people really that interested in the fruit salad and smoothies you allow your kids to eat? Jeez get off your high horse love

Has anyone seen the new house 'teaser'? Seems to be sponsored by some windows 🙄🤣

I've noticed at least one other Channel Mum vlogger doing a Velux ad this week. Must be a new campaign, yawn

It will be interesting to see how much sponsorship she gets for the new house. They haven’t even moved in yet and it’s started.

I watched the new house ‘sneak peak’ yesterday and wondered how the vendors felt about her filming in the house with all their stuff still there?

Reactions: 1
Lucy Jessica Carter is pushing velux windows at the moment too, even though she said she isn’t starting any renovations until February next year!

It is a bit ridiculous now. Do they know who their audience is? Fair enough, it might be easy to influence some mums into buying certain snacks or makeup brands but crazy expensive house renovations? 🙄

Reactions: 7
I like Kerry but my eyes nearly rolled out my head the number of times she mentioned the people buying her house didn’t want to buy her light fitting 🤣
Maybe they have different taste <shock horror> or just want to choose everything themselves <how dare they?> 🤣

• Haha
What the funk is she pushing today? The importance of tracking a child’s weight and height - there’s even an awareness day.. who knew (or cared 😆). What a pile of nonsense. She’ll do anything for the ad dolla nowadays.

Is she moving house again? I stopped watching months ago, I got bored with the primark hauls but I'm sure she had recently moved then and had just finished decorating the bedrooms.

What the funk is she pushing today? The importance of tracking a child’s weight and height - there’s even an awareness day.. who knew (or cared 😆). What a pile of nonsense. She’ll do anything for the ad dolla nowadays.
All the CM crew are pushing this load of crap today. Look at any class of children and you would see there isn't any 'normal/standard' height. A totally pointless app just created to cause anxiety for parents. The tit these CM mums have to flog is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she moving house again? I stopped watching months ago, I got bored with the primark hauls but I'm sure she had recently moved then and had just finished decorating the bedrooms.
Yeah they’ve just moved to Brighton.

All the CM crew are pushing this load of crap today. Look at any class of children and you would see there isn't any 'normal/standard' height. A totally pointless app just created to cause anxiety for parents. The tit these CM mums have to flog is embarrassing.
It’s just crap. Utter utter crap! You’re right, just something else to cause anxiety.

Reactions: 4
My impression (could be wrong?) is that she doesn’t spend on loads on cheap clothes/cheap crap from Poundland. Her wardrobe is tiny & she often wears the same thing. The house seems pretty minimal too.
Her new capsule wardrobe video though - how to take all the colour and fun out of your wardrobe & replace with muted & ‘stylish’. I actually find super stylish really dull, it doesn’t seem to suit her personality- she seems quite 🤪 so why try & become like her muted personality friend?

Well that’s 3 (possibly 4 if I’ve lost track of time) undeclared ads on insta stories in the past 24 hours.

I also now know exactly what road she lives on from her showing the view from outside her front door. And I know what school her boys go to. Well done to yet another ‘influencer’ not actually being at all careful about what they share online.

Channel Mum could’ve been such a good idea but they’re so tit! I’m sure they encourage people to hide ads and would it really hurt to stick all their ‘talent’ on a quick internet safety course? All Kerry had to do was not show the colour of the boys’ uniform so just the plain white shirt. Lots of schools in Brighton have that colour but then she goes and shows off where she lives and that they walk to school and I immediately knew where they must go