Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the recipe ideas are quite good and I like that she does do cooking on a budget vlogs. That makes her more relatable to me however I do know that they’re not exactly on the bones of their arse that family.

Some of the fashion choices are questionable and I am wondering how much she is planning on spending for the renovation. they could possibly have built their own home with the cost of the house and renovations she’s planning.

Reactions: 1
I wondered if there would be a thread on Kerry. I was on holiday at the same hotel as her last year. Had no idea who she was at the time but noticed a few young mum’s ’fan girling’ all over her. She was completely up her own arse and only smiled if the camera was out when she was vlogging her stay.

I wondered if there would be a thread on Kerry. I was on holiday at the same hotel as her last year. Had no idea who she was at the time but noticed a few young mum’s ’fan girling’ all over her. She was completely up her own arse and only smiled if the camera was out when she was vlogging her stay.
The thread on her is slow moving. She’s pretty ‘vanilla’ but I imagine has a good local following (people who know who her husband is!). She posts too many chatty stories (about nothing particularly interesting) for my liking too.

The thread on her is slow moving. She’s pretty ‘vanilla’ but I imagine has a good local following (people who know who her husband is!). She posts too many chatty stories (about nothing particularly interesting) for my liking too.
That's the word vanilla. Too much of a mumsy stepford wife. Not much personality there, tries to be posh and chilled out at the same time but it's just not in her. Too much of a square.

Thrifty cars she keeps mentioning must be an ad surely? Who hires cars all the time otherwise?

Reactions: 2
Not sure how she managed to bag a footballer. Plain Jane but so confident.
I don't think she sees herself as a Plain Jane.. she is so full of herself. I don't think he is an oil painting though either and he doesn't seem to have a personality. He has money though so there you go 😂

Has anyone seen her Christmas Day vlog? She’s with all her family. I would be so annoyed if I was related to her and so much of my Christmas day was filmed for the world to see.

Some of the recipe ideas are quite good and I like that she does do cooking on a budget vlogs. That makes her more relatable to me however I do know that they’re not exactly on the bones of their arse that family.

Some of the fashion choices are questionable and I am wondering how much she is planning on spending for the renovation. they could possibly have built their own home with the cost of the house and renovations she’s planning.
I'm surprised how little she spends o food and really enjoy her cooking videos.
She can actually and regularly cooks
Not as complex as charl Taylor's recipes.

Reactions: 3
So she did a story saying that she’s been working with a company on the Disney trip and so she’ll mark it as ad or press trip 🙄 but then NONE of the following Disney content has an #ad! She’s one of the worst for not declaring.

I unfollowed her after I privately messaged her once to genuinely offer her some advice after she had asked on a video. Not sure she ever read it but I didn’t get a reply.

I clicked on her "budget" (HA!) Disney video and saw that she has paid £6k for ONE WEEK for 4 of them! I Am currently planning my trip for 5 and it is costing £8k for 3 weeks! Two weeks of Disney/Universal and one week road trip. Not in the school holidays though I suppose that why hers might be so expensive. I was shocked though. I also watched her night skin routine and thought that she absolutely loves herself.. constantly posing in the view finder. I was one of her first subs and she was so different back then. She definitely now has morphed into a bland stepford wife.

I clicked on her "budget" (HA!) Disney video and saw that she has paid £6k for ONE WEEK for 4 of them! I Am currently planning my trip for 5 and it is costing £8k for 3 weeks! Two weeks of Disney/Universal and one week road trip. Not in the school holidays though I suppose that why hers might be so expensive. I was shocked though. I also watched her night skin routine and thought that she absolutely loves herself.. constantly posing in the view finder. I was one of her first subs and she was so different back then. She definitely now has morphed into a bland stepford wife.
I'm willing to bet she is going to do a ton of shopping whilst they are out there. UK mums love their trips to Target, Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree, and the shopping malls. I will be shocked if she doesn't make or include Target in a vlog. She is going to milk this for all it's worth.

I was really excited she was gonna be sharing a recipe every week but they've all been vile! Haven't wanted to try any of them!

She seems really clinical with her boys and home. They all look a bit dead behind the eyes, all those healthy shakes and sport and they all look lifeless and pale!

I was really excited she was gonna be sharing a recipe every week but they've all been vile! Haven't wanted to try any of them!
Agreed! I am not a fan of her food selections. She incorporate a lot of spices found in South Asian cuisine and that's not our thing. I feel that way about a lot of the UK-based influencers. Their cooking videos leave a lot to be desired.
She seems really clinical with her boys and home. They all look a bit dead behind the eyes, all those healthy shakes and sport and they all look lifeless and pale!
Kerry comes across as very controlling. She manages her family like a business. Hell, they are her business. That being said, I like the way they parent. Their boys seem pretty independent and well-behaved. I just wish I didn't know that.

Jesus, give me bleeping strength. How is she doing Disney on a bleeping budget... WHEN SHE IS GETTING PAID TO GO!!!! not one #ad on her stories. Boils my piss how she makes out she’s living life on a normal persons wage and is just canny with money. No love you are a WAG and us normal people can’t spend SIX THOUSAND POUNDS in the Feb half term hols. What a joke.

Reactions: 4