Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
According to the latest tit put up on the conwayclan channel they didn't meal plan and keep having to go to the shop! The house always looks a tip and yet all these mummy floggers are apparently so so busy! Side note- but it really irks me when she takes clean washing out of the machine, dumps it onto the carpet of the living room and then proceeds to sort and fold it. Can you just imagine how much bacteria there is on that floor with a dog and three young children and food being dropped everywhere!

Reactions: 3
Something about her latest YouTube video doesn't add up. She shows herself putting her make up on whilst wearing a black vest top and then getting into her outfit for the day, it then shows her feeding Roma ect in that outfit but without her make up done. So did she film putting her make up on later on in the day and add it in to make it look like she did it in the morning? It just doesn't make sense

Reactions: 2
:LOL: That's indicative of her editing skills and how much she cares about putting quality content out there!
I don't know why the hell they bought a new sofa when all they seem to do is roll about that living room floor!
I see she didn't bother using that gifted Shnuggle changing mat that costs £45 when changing Roma:rolleyes: lazy lazy lazy

The amount of photos she posts in Poorly fitting mid-matched underwear is bleeping shameless. They are grim

This isn't me having a dig about her looks as I don't think there's anything at all wrong with her, but it's been bugging me for ages and I wondered if she ever spoke about the bald patches on the top of her head. Tell me I'm not the only one who has noticed this... ?

What pisses me off is they are such average families they have just got lucky. We could all film our daily lives and do what they do but my children are my life... unlike them who exposes them to everyone ( including paedophiles no doubt ) i find the whole thing disturbing. Ps Kerrys breakfast looked like cat sick this morning!!

What pisses me off is they are such average families they have just got lucky. We could all film our daily lives and do what they do but my children are my life... unlike them who exposes them to everyone ( including paedophiles no doubt ) i find the whole thing disturbing. Ps Kerrys breakfast looked like cat sick this morning!!
We shall see how lucky they are when they're trying to bag the freebies for the new house that needs completely gutted by the looks of it!

Just a heads up - Warren has kindly posted two motivational quotes this morning - from that great literary genius.... Eminem.
He’s obviously trying to come across as very ‘edgy’ Eminem and a half sleeve tattoo - whatever next.
I’m smelling a mid life crisis. And why he thinks I’d ever seek motivation from him I have no idea. Bloody sap

Oh he’s so cringe!
And I can’t dhake that feeling I get from him.....controlling

Just a heads up - Warren has kindly posted two motivational quotes this morning - from that great literary genius.... Eminem.
He’s obviously trying to come across as very ‘edgy’ Eminem and a half sleeve tattoo - whatever next.
I’m smelling a mid life crisis. And why he thinks I’d ever seek motivation from him I have no idea. Bloody sap
He is absolute cringe. So immature and tacky as hell with that sleeve tattoo and then posting motivational Eminem quotes!
"Anything is possible"... haha must be Warren when she married you:ROFLMAO:

What the hell did she ever see in him? She’s not bad looking but he looks like he has looked to be in his 40/50s since he was a baby!

What the hell did she ever see in him? She’s not bad looking but he looks like he has looked to be in his 40/50s since he was a baby!
She always seemed needy as hell and probably wanted to "be with someone" to feel validation from others. That or for financial reasons/to get out of home/couldn't afford to live alone. If you watch the older videos going right back to the start of her channel, esp the "night time monsters" vlog you can see her little girl character. Ugh it's cringe! Have a bucket/s ready people!:sick:

How long before this masterpiece of creative content is deleted? Any bets? lol

Reactions: 1