Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving Kerry’s pose on Instagram where she is stood in her new lounge ? seriously she makes me cringe, she has no style...those boots with that dress ?
She always looks so awkward when posing.

Reactions: 3
I'm confused about the house. It seems like it's out dated, lots of modernisation needed which is going to be tough if they are planning on living in it whilst doing it. Am guessing they got a bargain as for so long they couldn't afford it & spent their deposit on things, the wedding, holidays, Disneyland.

Reactions: 4
I remember that blog post Warren wrote and it rubbed me up the wrong way even then. It was as if he assumed most other men don't fancy their own wives and are drooling over his. Get over yourselves!

Reactions: 2
I'm confused about the house. It seems like it's out dated, lots of modernisation needed which is going to be tough if they are planning on living in it whilst doing it. Am guessing they got a bargain as for so long they couldn't afford it & spent their deposit on things, the wedding, holidays, Disneyland.
They probably won’t worry about doing it up, they’ll just chuck their tit around like usual and not bother cleaning or tidying. Happy days.

They probably won’t worry about doing it up, they’ll just chuck their tit around like usual and not bother cleaning or tidying. Happy days.
She acts all Earth Mother yet she can’t even provide a hygienic clean house for her kids. The new house won’t be any different - when they last moved they took all their tit from the old house & moved it across the street to the new one.

Omg he's vile ?? And the fact he knew his tired partner wasn't in the mood for sex but just went along with it to satisfy *his* needs says all I need to know about the selfish lump of a man. No woman should ever feel they need to have sex to keep a man happy, and if the man is willing to go along with that then... wow, what a slimeball!

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine what it would be like to have his sweaty, naked body on top of you ? Kerry is a lucky, lucky girl. She’s the one in the wrong for not giving into him at least twice a day! I’m hoping he brings out a 2019 calendar when he finishes his dad bod challenge ? Warren is my man crush everyday.

I’m appalled at this sleaze... who the hell does he think he is?

I mentionedcway back I felt she was a bit scared by him.... now this? Get out Kerry!!

Is it just me who is confused by how quick this house purchase is going through and also the fact it came from nowhere and as if by magic they have found a house, put in an offer, had a mortgage approved, offer accepted, all the lengthy legal paperwork surveys etc??

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who is confused by how quick this house purchase is going through and also the fact it came from nowhere and as if by magic they have found a house, put in an offer, had a mortgage approved, offer accepted, all the lengthy legal paperwork surveys etc??
Family help? Shared ownership maybe? Does seem odd

His festive cardigan on his stories today is utterly dreadful. I thought it was a joke until his next story where he was wearing it out! Makes him look even older!

His festive cardigan on his stories today is utterly dreadful. I thought it was a joke until his next story where he was wearing it out! Makes him look even older!
He’s an embarrassment, acts like a big woman.
[automerge]1543180511[/automerge]He reminds me of Foghorn Leghorn for some reason.

Still not over that article. And those are all his own words.
I actually thought he was just a harmless plonker, as I don't really watch their vlogs, so didn't realise he was controlling. Now I've read that article, my opinion has changed and I just can't get past him being such a creep. I'm sure he's scratching his balding head and wondering what the big deal is, but putting pressure on women to have sex with you (whether you're in a marriage or not) is disgusting. If he still can't grasp that, then he needs to imagine in 15 years, a man putting pressure on his daughter to have sex. Now does it sound wrong? Yes.

Reactions: 4
So warren knows what people think about himself and Kerry then decides to put this beaut on his stories. I think you need a word with your husband Kerry, he is obviously trying to take the attention away from himself and put it on you. God forbid Kerry films him with his glasses on though, he gives her the death stare then quickly takes them off. 6703E049-B5C3-46E4-869F-CA6A339E7CB0.jpeg

So warren knows what people think about himself and Kerry then decides to put this beaut on his stories. I think you need a word with your husband Kerry, he is obviously trying to take the attention away from himself and put it on you. God forbid Kerry films him with his glasses on though, he gives her the death stare then quickly takes them off. View attachment 2447
I think Kerry should return the favour & post the same picture of Warren in just his sweaty vest. Then again...she’d lose all her followers overnight at the sight of that balding, jelly belly, hairy, dribbling halfwit!

Reactions: 5