Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Kerry should return the favour & post the same picture of Warren in just his sweaty vest. Then again...she’d lose all her followers overnight at the sight of that balding, jelly belly, hairy, dribbling halfwit!
Omg im crying!

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck
:sick:
Is there anything these dimwits won't resort too? I think not!:ROFLMAO:
Didn't know someone went ahead and started a thread. Catching up and not surprised everyone else here is sickened by the two of them!
Needless to say that these two are ranking up there with the Meldrums!
By the sneak peak of the new house they've supposedly got approved for, it looks an absolute state. It has such an odd layout and really small! She said she thought the living room was a good size and i immediately thought "small" when i saw it, especially when you put a suite of furniture and doubling it up as a playroom too! The bedrooms are small and will be even smaller with wardrobes/chest of drawers and looked damp when she was raving about the "built in storage"... ugh yeah? for shoes maybe!
I know she said it was a renovation project but i have no idea where they're going to get the cash and the time to do it with three young children in the midst of it all. Probably think they're going to rake in the freebies like Rebecca and Lee. No idea how they think that when she has far less sheep subscribed to her! We all know of course that Kerry jumps on the bandwagon with anything Rebecca does. Third baby? Tick! Buy a house? Tick! She is so ridiculously predictable it's laughable.
I think the novelty will soon wear off when they're actually living in it and trying to do the work/get companies to pay for it all and realize it wasn't such an exciting project that they forecast it's going to be!

Reactions: 2
One thing she won’t need is cleaning products. Her new house will be a pigsty.

Reactions: 4
One thing she won’t need is cleaning products. Her new house will be a pigsty.
????

With all these vloggers speaking up about this site I have to take my hat off to Mr Conway, poor bloke hasn’t had an easy ride on this thread but he’s kept his mouth shut about it all now!

That sex cereal went bust even with her endorsements :cry::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
That sex cereal went bust even with her endorsements :cry::ROFLMAO:
What a surprise! You can tell Warren desperately wants to become a full time youtuber and quit his job like Lee. I don't reckon that'll ever happen! So boastful about being a dad of three girls and yet fails to add that Kerry verbally said he didn't want Sienna/was angry about the pregnancy and didn't want a third baby (Roma) and was exasperated when Kerry told him the test was positive!

I
????

With all these vloggers speaking up about this site I have to take my hat off to Mr Conway, poor bloke hasn’t had an easy ride on this thread but he’s kept his mouth shut about it all now!
I bet it’s killing him lol!

Me too, I really want to pay 10 times for someone to add flax seeds and goji berries on musli. It was a tenner a box!!

Has anyone here got her on twitter? Seems like she’s searching PRs and responding to ANYBODY asking to collaborate by saying ‘Me!’ And then posting her email. Literally anything, jewellery brands/skincare etc etc.

Has anyone here got her on twitter? Seems like she’s searching PRs and responding to ANYBODY asking to collaborate by saying ‘Me!’ And then posting her email. Literally anything, jewellery brands/skincare etc etc.
Cleaning companies should give her a wide berth then...

That's so desperate, she did about 20 of those today!

These channel mum people would endorse anything that pays. No integrity or trust.

Desperately needing the £ to revamp that entire house they've supposedly bought!

Urgh ? so desperate.
She’s over on Emily Norris’s Instagram stating we all must have more spare time than the ‘vloggers’ to be able to witch about them. Kerry seems to have a lot of spare time to tweet all those brands on twitter. Clean your house instead! ?

Reactions: 3