Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed how shes called Aria and Roma both after other Youtubers kids older than them? Clearly copied!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed how shes called Aria and Roma both after other Youtubers kids older than them? Clearly copied!
I know this is a thrash thread but just because another youtuber has the same kids names doesn’t mean she’s copied ? - we all hear names somewhere but it doesn’t mean we’ve copied them lol.

?????
This thread is hilarious!!
I only discovered them a few weeks ago.
How is he only 30?!

Reactions: 2
I know who Kerry reminds me of. Anyone of a certain age will know when I say Olive from “On the Buses”. ?

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see the “oh aria has chicken pox I hope the others don’t catch” I know let’s bake with the infected child. That girl sure did a btech course because she’s so dumb it’s painful to watch.

Did anyone else see the “oh aria has chicken pox I hope the others don’t catch” I know let’s bake with the infected child. That girl sure did a btech course because she’s so dumb it’s painful to watch.
Let’s face it baking isn’t going to do much harm...they all live in the same house so if they’re going to catch it they will!

I don't get why these vloggers think we want to watch clips of them making a coffee. It's so dull!

Reactions: 3
Warren was on a dad's night out with fellow youtube daddies. It's painfully obvious he wants to get in on the action and quit his job.
In other dire Conway news, stay tuned for a couple's question and answer with the two of them:sleep:

Reactions: 6
Warren was on a dad's night out with fellow youtube daddies. It's painfully obvious he wants to get in on the action and quit his job.
In other dire Conway news, stay tuned for a couple's question and answer with the two of them:sleep:
Oh lord that’s the most cringe thing I’ve seen in ages..what the hell do they talk about?!
I just find it so alien to me, as I cannot imagine my husband ever in a million years firstly even using Instagram and secondly referring to himself as an ‘instadad’
(also I noticed he has the hashtag #dilfs on the pic of the ‘lads night’ ??‍♀?)

Oh lord that’s the most cringe thing I’ve seen in ages..what the hell do they talk about?!
I just find it so alien to me, as I cannot imagine my husband ever in a million years firstly even using Instagram and secondly referring to himself as an ‘instadad’
(also I noticed he has the hashtag #dilfs on the pic of the ‘lads night’ ??‍♀?)
God, there's not one D among them I'd LTF!!!!!!!!!!! Bunch of gossipy big women! And Warren with his man boobs is the biggest laydee!

Reactions: 4
Warren's a prize knob and he's hardly "Father of the Year" - when Kerry first started youtube she'd just found out she was pregnant with Siena and she said Warren wanted her to get rid of the baby. I personally don't think she should have posted that as Siena can easily read that in the future. His reaction to her being pregnant with Baby No. 3 was pure annoyance and he didn't hide it. Again, why post this? Two of their children will grow up knowing the dad didn't want them at first. Some things should be kept private...

The potty training AD - how desperate are they! Kerry said she was potty training Aria in May but it's six months later and she held out for an AD??? That poor child!

Siena is a mini Warren - very precocious. She's a product of her fame hungry parents.

They both manage to sit amongst the filth in their house while she drinks coffee and he stuffs his face. I doubt I've ever seen a dirtier house on youtube!
Why do you spend all your time talking about Youtubers and instagrammers on here. Aswell as keeping tabs on what their doing when, how their houses look, how the kids act!? It really is bloody odd that you spend ALOT of time doing this and I hope that you don’t have kids and are passing this horrific behaviour onto them. Go and have a witch to your mates in your perfect home instead of constantly writing on here. Obviously wanting people to see it and upset them!! Horrendous this site is horrendous. You absolute pack of bullies hiding behind keyboards. Don’t watch unsubscribe and leave people alone to live their lives how they want it doesn’t effect any of you.

Why do you spend all your time talking about Youtubers and instagrammers on here. Aswell as keeping tabs on what their doing when, how their houses look, how the kids act!? It really is bloody odd that you spend ALOT of time doing this and I hope that you don’t have kids and are passing this horrific behaviour onto them. Go and have a witch to your mates in your perfect home instead of constantly writing on here. Obviously wanting people to see it and upset them!! Horrendous this site is horrendous. You absolute pack of bullies hiding behind keyboards. Don’t watch unsubscribe and leave people alone to live their lives how they want it doesn’t effect any of you.
This site allows people to have a conversation and share their honest opinions without having their comments deleted by you tubers or instamums.

It also allows us to debate and not all of us agree with other’s comments but we are all entitled to an opinion.

You say if you don’t like unsubscribe or don’t watch their videos but similarly if you don’t like what you read here don’t join or comment.

Reactions: 13
???????????????
Oh do feck off!
If you don’t like what you read on here take your own advice & don’t read it. ?
Jeezus, people will never learn. ?

???????????????
Oh do feck off!
If you don’t like what you read on here take your own advice & don’t read it. ?
Jeezus, people will never learn. ?
Don’t like the criticism!!! ?????? grow the hell up immature pack of bullies! Get on with liking all the nastiness watching Youtubers and commenting on them all day every day.

Don’t like the criticism!!! ?????? grow the hell up immature pack of bullies! Get on with liking all the nastiness watching Youtubers and commenting on them all day every day.
Calm your ham Warren lol, YOU clearly don’t like criticism. We’re all entitled to our opinions so go back to mincing around Kerry & keep your ugly mug off the internet.