Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink peony

Please correct me if I am wrong but she’s just uploaded a vid to YouTube which is a review of the icandy she was gifted, this is an ad right? She puts up a message for about 3 seconds which says “not a sponsored video but they did gift me the pushchair”. Sorry to break it to you Kerry but they didn’t send you it you out of the kindness of their heart or because they think you are so deserving but they were hoping you would talk about it, share pics of it on social media, this is a form of advertising! And under the new cma and asa rules this should be declared as an ad, Mrs Meldrum gets absolutely slated over on her thread for doing this same thing, and rightly so but I think a lot of the other channel mums are getting away with breaking the rules!! Why do they think this is ok!!

Reactions: 16

Hopping12

I can’t get over how untidy the house is, even in “clean with me” videos it’s literrally moving a pile of crap on top of another pile of crap. It would get me down if I lived like that!
Me and my partner both work Monday- Friday, he sometimes works weekends aswell. We have 2 girls 7 and 3- the youngest of which has autism does not sleep (sometimes has me up 4-5 times a night) it’s tough and I’m exhausted half the time. But I pride myself on my house being clean and tidy- toys out before bed does not bother me, arts and crafts we absolutely love doing together. I’ve never understood the absolute rubbish of “excuse the mess my children are making memories” crap.. we make many happy memories without living in a tip.

Reactions: 13
Thread name idea.

Kerry Conway...Has she mentioned she's got a pantry?

I think she definitely underestimated how much moving windows cost, how much front doors cost and that you can't just knock down structural support in houses ?
She's just clueless about everything isn't she?

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
She has openly said in the past that the previous merc was on finance and they couldn’t afford to change it at the time so it’s obvious this range is on finance also! So nothing to do with “hard work pays off” most people can go and get a car on finance ?
I hate the way she said hard work pays off about the car it really got to me as they are hundreds thousands of really hard working families out there that can not even afford the necessities and she sits on her bloody sofa chatting to insta most days don't think she's ever done a hard day's work and she spouts that shit for God sake have some respect they are nurses fire fighters etc who work hard but still have to visit food banks you spoilt little girl think before you put something out there. These insta mums really need to realise they don't work hard and be a little more aware of what they post.

Sallydally

VIP Member
And what’s with the WE lost out on a job that KERRY has been working on ?

Maybe get a real job then you won’t have these first world problems ??

Queenie

VIP Member
Oh and Warren has put on his stories about getting part 2 of his tattoo done. That can’t be cheap either.

For gods sake Warren buy your poor wife some new glasses that don’t fall of her gonk every 2 mins.
Lol, have to laugh at Warren’s tattoo. He thinks he’s young & “with it” with his tattoo, baggy shorts & backward turned baseball cap. What a dick. ???

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Why do you spend all your time talking about Youtubers and instagrammers on here. Aswell as keeping tabs on what their doing when, how their houses look, how the kids act!? It really is bloody odd that you spend ALOT of time doing this and I hope that you don’t have kids and are passing this horrific behaviour onto them. Go and have a bitch to your mates in your perfect home instead of constantly writing on here. Obviously wanting people to see it and upset them!! Horrendous this site is horrendous. You absolute pack of bullies hiding behind keyboards. Don’t watch unsubscribe and leave people alone to live their lives how they want it doesn’t effect any of you.
This site allows people to have a conversation and share their honest opinions without having their comments deleted by you tubers or instamums.

It also allows us to debate and not all of us agree with other’s comments but we are all entitled to an opinion.

You say if you don’t like unsubscribe or don’t watch their videos but similarly if you don’t like what you read here don’t join or comment.

Cassandra Cain

"Wouldn't be without my robo hoover, totes worth the investment if you're a busy mum!"

clicks

NINE HUNDRED AND FORTY NINE FUCKING QUID?! Fuck RIGHT off!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the stories... She wants one of those carpets where when you Hoover it you see lines?
Who's she kidding, we all know she doesn't Hoover ???

• Haha

Char_92

Just watched the meals vid & agree with you all. Didn’t look appetising to me.
Two things from that video...
1 - The chicken and chips, veg and gravy. She said she bunged frozen stuff in because she had a migraine. So the day she was so ill that she called upon the EMERGENCY services, she was well enough to cook dinner? I have no words.
2 - The way she just casually says that Aria had just spilled her drink all down the wall. The marks on the wall were clearly visible so it hadn’t been wiped clean. Clearly no respect for the home owner they rent from ??‍♀

Sallydally

VIP Member
I just came on to say the same! Can’t afford glasses but can get a swanky car?!
Oh and Warren has put on his stories about getting part 2 of his tattoo done. That can’t be cheap either.

For gods sake Warren buy your poor wife some new glasses that don’t fall of her gonk every 2 mins.

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
They are doing some weird things why bother with the windowsills first thing I would gave done would have been somewhere like Homebase and rented one of the carpet cleaners and gone through the whole house unless they are carpeting it immediately and I mean like this weekend I know tgey are decorating so it will cause mess but they have 3 young children with them one only 6 months and I would want to know the carpets are clean I'm putting them on.

They plan on moving in I'm assuming in the next couple of weeks so I would be making the kitchen usable and cleaning it floor and all. Then totally cleaning bathroom and toilets although I probably would have cleaned at least the downstairs toilet on the first day. My most important job next would be the children's rooms cleaned and painted and then the living room. My bedroom could wait I always think the children should feel settled in a new house as they go through enough upheaval with the move.

However the Conways just seem to be jumping from this and that don't appear to be cleaning anything, I mean they got the keys they were pulling wallpaper of the walls in the sitting room, next day Dopey Warren pulls some of the kitchen cabinets off the wall even though they have to live with the kitchen for a while, then they move to a bedroom pull wallpaper off, then they paint the pantry back upstairs paint a bit of the wall in the bedroom and today Dopeys killing the poor windowsill.

• Haha

It's me

Iconic Member
She contradicted herself a bit in that pram review too, saying the pram is fine for quick trip to the shops then at the end saying its not ideal for a quick trip to the shops.
Notice how the introduction said she had a nearly 3 year old but the whole review she was saying shes got a 2 year old. Is that so people won't comment why her nearly 3 year old needs to be in a pram all the time when shes perfectly capable of walking or to make it sound like shes got a smaller age gap than she has ?
Then she said it has 30 different positions then said the possibilities are endless ?? No hun. Just the 30 positions ?‍♀ and shes tried them all? Yeh right.

I don't think her "review" was good at all.
It didn't show off the pram as much as it could have. Very poor review.
No wonder the brand or whoever shes been working with for the last few weeks decided to go with someone who would do the same for free. I think it's actually because the other person is just better than she is. The quality is just not there with her so I'm not surprised they didn't want to pay her
Either way though she was gifted an £800 plus pram for free. Which not everyone can afford especially with their third child as money can be tighter.

That should have been classed as an add, and should be part of her taxable income too I think

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Blondie

VIP Member
It annoys me whenever shes got something with sugar in or thats not super healthy, she has to go on and on about buying it for a "treat", like, who cares if you're kids have cereal every day or they have some fruit winders or whatever, who cares if you've bought snack bars for yourself instead if making them (which didn't even look "unhealthy") Its not THAT bad. She makes out like it's the end if the world

Seethroughthecrap

Moaning moo still at it again. "I can't take anythinK" ? Hate when people cannot verbalize themselves by using basic English. Perhaps if she laid off the "COUGHfee" and exchanged it for water then she might improve. What is this obsession with calling a child by their middle name? If you like the name so much then why didn't you just choose it as the first name! Pais/Paisley sounds like a flipping herb. I cringe whenever she says it although i don't like any of the names she chose.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Char_92

I was on insta and never used to have a private account. I put a picture on of my child and a couple of people who I didn't know liked the photo. I instantly put it in private mode as it just creeped me out. I cannot get my head around how these people (not just the conways) can bring themselves to show so much of their children online.
Totally agree. That’s one thing I like about Fleur De Force, no matter how much hate she has got for it she has kept her child 99% offline. She’s probably uploaded less than 10 photos, and her daughter is over 1 now I believe.
Kerry went way too far a while ago. I remember a vlog where Sienna was holding the box that Roccos ashes are in & telling Kerry how she wanted him to be here and not in heaven. I remember at the time thinking WHY am I seeing this, this private moment should NOT be on the internet.