Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warren's a prize knob and he's hardly "Father of the Year" - when Kerry first started youtube she'd just found out she was pregnant with Siena and she said Warren wanted her to get rid of the baby. I personally don't think she should have posted that as Siena can easily read that in the future. His reaction to her being pregnant with Baby No. 3 was pure annoyance and he didn't hide it. Again, why post this? Two of their children will grow up knowing the dad didn't want them at first. Some things should be kept private...

The potty training AD - how desperate are they! Kerry said she was potty training Aria in May but it's six months later and she held out for an AD??? That poor child!

Siena is a mini Warren - very precocious. She's a product of her fame hungry parents.

They both manage to sit amongst the filth in their house while she drinks coffee and he stuffs his face. I doubt I've ever seen a dirtier house on youtube!

Reactions: 1
When Warren first started getting more involved he wanted them do the Conway clan merchandise, Kerry was against it but he asked people to comment down below if you wanted them to look into it, but I don't think there was a positive response

Last edited:
When Warren first started getting more involved he wanted them do the Conway clan merchandise, Kerry was against it bug he asked people to comment down below if you wanted them to look into it, but I don't think there was a positive response
#ConwayClanCrap

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe her husband is only 29/30? ? He is not aging well ?
I was shocked at that too. I would say he looks early 40s.
He tries to dress young though - 3/4 length trousers, shorts, baseball cap on backwards, his "DAD" t-shirts lol!

Reactions: 2
I've no idea who this person is, but thanks for the recommendations to watch the bath bomb gender reveal. It's hilarious, the bath bomb outside was even pink. I'm sure you can buy proper ones where it has to fizz a bit first. Hardly unique if people are selling gender revel bath bombs.

I don’t see a katieandbaby thread..... she’s irritated me today going on about the negativity on her what I got the kids for Xmas vlog/story.... everyone saying it’s too much. It’s overkill etc etc

She then says it’s not fair this is said ( several times) that people should not post negatively and only happy, nice comments

She then apologised for her rant about this and says she’s entitled to an opinion

As was everyone who posted to say it was all

I just find this lady very boring and never been able to get into her vlogs,

- does she work because she only get's around 2k views per video?

Her husband is punching isn't he, has she just settled on him so she can start her career as a mummy vlogger :ROFLMAO:

Gotta say warren is pretty YUK and Kerry is boring AF. Her vlogs are boring, she just constantly boasts about how amazing her kids are and Sienna is annoying, although not as bad as she used to be and Aria just seems like a devil child!

Warren just loves the sound of his own voice doesn’t he? What in earth makes him think we wanted him in the vlogs in the first place? Another partner just riding on the coattails of the more successful woman!
And have you read his blog or Insta? God, I’d be so embarrassed if he was my other half! ?

Bet warren is trying his hardest not to comment on this thread! Must be killing him ?

Just picturing Warren and his high sex drive has put me right off my coco pops ?

Reactions: 6
Omg hahahaha doesnt he always look like hes dribbling in the corner of his mouth when he talks? And how Kerry says wooow to the girls in an unexcited way

He wrote an embarrassing blog post about how much he fancies the pants off Kerry lol.
Can you imagine not being “in the mood” & him pawing at you???