Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is Warren doing to that poor windowsill WITH A PAINT SCRAPER?! Ya know it’s not a chisel you dopey twonk?!
I don't actually know what he thinks he's doing but I would say it's only her mum who has a clue about DIY. He's just going to wreck the place for no reason whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The upstairs is better than the downstairs. Where are they going to put a table? For me it’s an absolute must to have space for a family dining table. We are a family of 5 living in a large three bed which I do wish was bigger and would love to extend (can’t afford to anytime soon) but it’s considerably bigger than the one they have bought. Fair enough they have got onto the property ladder I respect them for that but to be this house would be too much of a compromise on family life. I think they should have edged outside their desired location just to get a little more space and better condition.

Reactions: 6
The upstairs is better than the downstairs. Where are they going to put a table? For me it’s an absolute must to have space for a family dining table. We are a family of 5 living in a large three bed which I do wish was bigger and would love to extend (can’t afford to anytime soon) but it’s considerably bigger than the one they have bought. Fair enough they have got onto the property ladder I respect them for that but to be this house would be too much of a compromise on family life. I think they should have edged outside their desired location just to get a little more space and better condition.
Tiny isn’t it. A family of 5 with just a living room ?

Reactions: 6
They should've waited another year and saved some more, there seemed such a rush. They've only just had a baby, they could've got a better house, even a bit out of the location like someone said above. She drives everywhere anyway ?‍♀
They've no parking directly outside the house and parking looks tight as it is. God know where they are going to park there land rover

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the time lapse on Kerry’s insta? She’s painting that room whilst holding Roma. Is it just me or are those fumes pretty nasty for such a young baby?!
Exactly what i was thinking(y)
But in all honesty could we expect anything more stupid from her? She's seriously thick that it probably didn't even cross her mind!

They are doing some weird things why bother with the windowsills first thing I would gave done would have been somewhere like Homebase and rented one of the carpet cleaners and gone through the whole house unless they are carpeting it immediately and I mean like this weekend I know tgey are decorating so it will cause mess but they have 3 young children with them one only 6 months and I would want to know the carpets are clean I'm putting them on.

They plan on moving in I'm assuming in the next couple of weeks so I would be making the kitchen usable and cleaning it floor and all. Then totally cleaning bathroom and toilets although I probably would have cleaned at least the downstairs toilet on the first day. My most important job next would be the children's rooms cleaned and painted and then the living room. My bedroom could wait I always think the children should feel settled in a new house as they go through enough upheaval with the move.

However the Conways just seem to be jumping from this and that don't appear to be cleaning anything, I mean they got the keys they were pulling wallpaper of the walls in the sitting room, next day Dopey Warren pulls some of the kitchen cabinets off the wall even though they have to live with the kitchen for a while, then they move to a bedroom pull wallpaper off, then they paint the pantry back upstairs paint a bit of the wall in the bedroom and today Dopeys killing the poor windowsill.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they wanted to be in that specific area, so she could walk Sienna to school and such, and going by what’s available on Right Move there’s nothing much bigger than what they got for under 200k. Still the layout downstairs is awful, she likes the separate toilet but that’s a very old thing to have, you’d never see that in a new bathroom.
The land rover is going to look ridiculous outside that tiny box house ?

If she can walk with the girls to Sienna's school then i don't know why they need a big range rover. Obviously to keep up appearances but the house certainly doesn't match up to the image they're trying to portray. She has no class whatsoever calling the separate upstairs toilet the "poo room"?? Honestly wish she would adopt some sort of mental filter in that dense head of hers.

Reactions: 9
Yeah what is he doing to that bloody window sill? In what world would that even be necessary? ?

They're going about this wrong. Fair enough if they want to do the kitchen. I'll let them off, but the rest of the house? Clean it all properly then do a room at a time, they seem like half a job Bob flitting from one thing to the other ?

But hey, at least the pantry is done ?

@Satsuke I think we understand that's what they want but like others have said they didn't need to rush into it could have saved for longer or moved slighted further out yes they may want that but as adults we learn you don't always get what you want they really should think more about what the family needs not just what they want and if they can't afford to go up to 200k how are they going to afford an extension?

I understand about wanting to get on the property ladder but you don't buy a hovel ?
I just can't understand why they went into this knowing they could have a lot better and in another year who knows what they could've bought / what comes available

Yeah what is he doing to that bloody window sill? In what world would that even be necessary? ?

They're going about this wrong. Fair enough if they want to do the kitchen. I'll let them off, but the rest of the house? Clean it all properly then do a room at a time, they seem like half a job Bob flitting from one thing to the other ?

But hey, at least the pantry is done ?
God knows why they thought chipping away at a window sill is the best thing to do when there is much more bigger jobs ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what warrens plans are with that windowsill as it looks like it’s in the bathroom? Aren’t they going to be extending it next year? And I’m sure you can buy plastics window sills what would have slotted over the tiles for the time being ??

Reactions: 2
If they wanted to move closer to parents, why can't the parents help by having the children for them...oh I forgot Kerry is Roma's dummy. As the amount of time she breastfeeds am sure any health visitor worth their salt would say the same.

@Satsuke I think we understand that's what they want but like others have said they didn't need to rush into it could have saved for longer or moved slighted further out yes they may want that but as adults we learn you don't always get what you want they really should think more about what the family needs not just what they want and if they can't afford to go up to 200k how are they going to afford an extension?
Obviously but they seem set on being in that town, I was just pointing out they couldn’t afford much bigger in that area. Why they want to be there I don’t know, there’s lots of towns surrounding and where they were renting was only 15 minutes drive away.

Reactions: 1
If anything they've moved further away from parents. Can't they walk from the current rental to warren's mums? They wanted to be within walking distance of Sienna's school which is why they were set on this area.

I'm sure there was a video a year or so ago where they were chatting in the car about why they hadn't brought a house yet & Warren was going on about how they didn't want a big mortgage with the uncertainty of brexit? Can anyone else remember that?

Watching him chipping away at that window sill make me lol! What the hell is he doing! Go back to the day job mate

• Haha
If anything they've moved further away from parents. Can't they walk from the current rental to warren's mums? They wanted to be within walking distance of Sienna's school which is why they were set on this area.

I'm sure there was a video a year or so ago where they were chatting in the car about why they hadn't brought a house yet & Warren was going on about how they didn't want a big mortgage with the uncertainty of brexit? Can anyone else remember that?
Yes I remember that!