Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The carpets look really grim, I would not be walking about barefoot ??
It's fine they are getting all new carpets because it's super cheap to carpet and underlay a whole house!

Am still in shock they are painting bare walls...surely at the very least you would use lining paper then paint. I don't know any houses except brand new ones with good walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt very much they would get planning for a second storey to be honest. I would be very surprised if they did.

Reactions: 4
The house is so small for a family of 5, I understand that it’s their first house to get on the ladder but if they have got all the money they are making out to do it up I can’t understand why they didn’t spend that money on a slightly bigger one that they can live in for a few years and then do up?

Last edited:
Could anyone with the link pm the people who are asking because am sick of looking at the same houses on Rightmove! Probably most of us have dismissed it a thousand times!
Me too please

Reactions: 2
Looking online they do could have got more for £180k in that area! I think they rushed into it.
Just found the house online and to be fair there is a lot of potential to extend and make bigger the lounge and upstairs but it would cost an awful lot. It’s not the most attractive house in the world and I do think they should have waited for a bigger house to come along that didn’t need so much work and wasn’t so oddly laid out

Reactions: 3
How are they even going to fit their 2 new sofas in the front room ?

Reactions: 6
Looking online they do could have got more for £180k in that area! I think they rushed into it.
Just found the house online and to be fair there is a lot of potential to extend and make bigger the lounge and upstairs but it would cost an awful lot. It’s not the most attractive house in the world and I do think they should have waited for a bigger house to come along that didn’t need so much work and wasn’t so oddly laid out
If I remember correctly they wanted that particular area and said it cost more. They wanted to be closer to his/both families. And walking distance of the school maybe?

So they've paid a hefty price for the area

Reactions: 2
okay Iv just seen it on rightmove agree it looks a lot better on them pics so maybe it will look nice when they’ve got it sorted but it is tiny for a family of 5! Might be fine whilst they’re all little but when they’re teens it’s gonna be cramped!

The house is so small for a family of 5, I understand that it’s their first house to get on the ladder but if they have got all the money they are making out to do it up I can’t understand why they didn’t spend that money on a slightly bigger one that they can live in for a few years and then do up?
Exactly this!

Reactions: 1
On her YouTube video where she says sienna has got a built in wardrobe ? it’s a tiny cupboard with shelves, hardly a built in wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so seen it on rightmove and have to say it looks really quite nice what happen between then and now or is it just the way the Conway present it.
It's too small for them though and hope they have a pretty big money pot because making that bigger is going to cost alot and that's if they get planning permission as they are very close and surrounded by other houses.

Looking at the kitchen on rightmove there is no reason why it couldn't be used like that for a couple of years if they need to save money to extend that's what I would do of course Kerry wouldn't get her bloody range cooker but not sure why she needs that as it's not like she's a big cook just needs a bench for a slow cooker and away she could go.

I think they are rushing to get the kitchen redone and put a breakfast bar because of the lack of a dining room but I really do think they should rethink if they got any spare money get plans done and see if they can get planning permission and then save all the money to starting that within the next 3 years because as much as a nice kitchen will look good they are going to need more space and even if they can only afford to get the shell up and then pay for jobs little by little it will benefit them in the long run as I don't see them ever being able to move again in the next 10 years or so. Oh and also they need to stop thinking of getting range cookers and extra freezers and think carefully about what they spend money on.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think with the state of the house how much needs doing and the size they rushed to buy?
Like honestly the house isnt practical realisticley everything is going to cost so much to get done and not being funny they cant earn loads

Wtf is Warren doing to that poor windowsill WITH A PAINT SCRAPER?! Ya know it’s not a chisel you dopey twonk?!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think with the state of the house how much needs doing and the size they rushed to buy?
Like honestly the house isnt practical realisticley everything is going to cost so much to get done and not being funny they cant earn loads
I presume they must have a money tree somewhere. They just haven't a clue about prices of anything.