Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm just not creative, but I've looked at the floor plans further up and I can't think what I'd do to improve the layout? It's so weird with that loo downstairs off the kitchen, and the upstairs seems very hard work. All I can think is a BIG double level extension but that would take some £££ and they ain't gonna get that sort of thing gifted!

Also, sorry to be that person, but can people stop posting asking for the right move link on the thread and just message each other instead? I keep thinking there's an exciting new post and then am disappointed ?

Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm just not creative, but I've looked at the floor plans further up and I can't think what I'd do to improve the layout? It's so weird with that loo downstairs off the kitchen, and the upstairs seems very hard work. All I can think is a BIG double level extension but that would take some £££ and they ain't gonna get that sort of thing gifted!

Also, sorry to be that person, but can people stop posting asking for the right move link on the thread and just message each other instead? I keep thinking there's an exciting new post and then am disappointed ?
I honestly can't see them getting planning permission at all for a 2 storey extension. I really think they haven't a clue at all about the house, have bought it think we can always add to it. It doesn't always work like that.

Reactions: 3
I agree @It's me, I don't know what potential they can see in it unless I'm missing something! To be honest, even if they have got pots of gold laying around for an extension, and get planning permission...
They'd probably end up spending more than the house will ever be worth!

Reactions: 1
It looks so much better on rightmove than they are showing it on insta, its very small tho and i dont fancy going to the loo and then having to go to the other end of the hallway to wash my hands tho.

Reactions: 4
I'll call it now and say that they'll be moved out of the "new" house within a few years when the penny drops how dysfunctional it is for a family of five. Two of the girls won't always want to share a bedroom and even they do plan to extend, the novelty of living in a building site will soon wear off and she'll be moaning and crying about it.

Reactions: 6
I'll call it now and say that they'll be moved out of the "new" house within a few years when the penny drops how dysfunctional it is for a family of five. Two of the girls won't always want to share a bedroom and even they do plan to extend, the novelty of living in a building site will soon wear off and she'll be moaning and crying about it.
Definately! I don’t think the 3 bedrooms will cause much trouble yet but I think how small it is will!
I have a family of 5, and our house is a little bigger but 3 beds and it’s tough already and my eldest is only siennas age. We are looking to extend out the back but only one story, that will be about £36k a two story would be £80k plus.

Kerry will have to get some top brands to work for her if she will ever save that much!
Going by the floor plans I think it’s possible to extend the living area and if they get the permission then add another bedroom out the back but it will be so expensive! IF they are allowed to do it

Garden looks massive too

That will take some maintaining. And the walk to school looks like a bit of a hike.

The first picture on right move isn’t their garden. The house they’ve bought is in the far corner so the front is small

She has a new vlog up, can't believe I just watched her peeling off wallpaper for over a minute. The paint's coming off the plaster so she thinks they need to get it re-skimmed?!?! WTF?! It's cos the walls haven't been primed!

Reactions: 2
Is she for real about "moving a chimney breast"? Because surely that's not easy, aren't they generally structural?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen that the paint is coming off the plaster - unless that’s in the instastories but seen W sitting on 3 sacks of plaster. I really hope the get a professional in!

Reactions: 4
FFS she wants to replaster a wall when all she needs to do is throw lining paper at it! Honest to god how many times was she dropped at birth!

Can't wait for her to tell the builder she wants the window moving and not the sink!

He must think he's come to meet the real Dumb and Dumber!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t seen that the paint is coming off the plaster - unless that’s in the instastories but seen W sitting on 3 sacks of plaster. I really hope the get a professional in!
It's at the end of the new vlog, she's complaining the paint is peeling off the plaster so thinks it needs to be re-skimmed. I'm pretty sure you need to prime bare plastered walls or put up lining paper.

Why is Dopey Warren taking the skirting board off wonder if they do realise that you can repaint without removing ?

I thought the garden looked quite small.

Too be honest whole house is small upstairs isnt too bad the bathroom and separate toilet I dont find unusually as we have had that it 2 of our houses and seen it in many more but they have always been next door to each other.

Not sure how any of the stuff they've got now is going to fit in that house will the 2 sofas fit and if they do with the TV can't see anything else going in there so all the toys and all the dining room stuff where do they put that as the bedrooms or ok sizes but not huge.

My sister had her chimney breast removed it cost her just over £4000 just for removal but it was a nightmare because even tho they covered the doors dust and dirt still managed to get into other rooms it's really messy. I would think Conways would be better off saving money like that for extending the house even if only 1 storey as they need more space but the amount they would get from the chimney going wouldn't help them much.