Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can everyone else find it on rightmove iv looked an can’t see it!??‍♀ I don’t like missing out ?? someone post the pictures please ???

Reactions: 2
Just watched the house tour too.....its very very small for a family of 5!! I'm assuming no dining room, as she didn't show one. The living room looks very small, especially when you think they have nowhere for kids toys downstairs.
The windows look like timber frames, I imagine it will let alot of cold in and possibly damp. Wondering what their survey came back with tbh.
I'm not sure how they will extend, she says extend the bathroom so they are talking a two storey extension - horrendously expensive!! On top of a new kitchen and the new car on finance they will be shelling out for.
Strikes me they have no idea what they've got themselves in for. I can't see them being able to do half of what they want to it.
What they should have done, and I very much doubt they did this, is take a builder round for a further viewing and ask what the possibilities are and rough costs etc. We did this with our house, gave us a general idea of what we could do and what would be achievable with our budget. Bet waz and kez think an extension is a couple of grand ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On warrens insta there was a pic of an outbuilding type room with a caption about converting it in to a dining room. I'm guessing that the area down the steps from the kitchen is where this is, so they will rip the downstairs toilet out & convert that whole area into a dining room then build above it to extend the bathroom.

There's sooooo much to do & they don't seem to have packed much in the rental yet must be moving out within a month or so!

Reactions: 3
There is no guarantee they will get planning permission, especially for a two storey. That depends on a lot of things and especially the close proximity to neighbours.

I think they are living in somewhat of a dream world myself to be honest.

We could be all wrong and they have gone in to this with their eyes wide open but I don't think they have. I wouldn't be removing wallpaper and painting bare walls. I can't see the walls being great to be honest.

Reactions: 1
Someone send me the right move link pls. Super nosey! Lol

Reactions: 1
It’s aboslutely tiny! They are going to really struggle with a family of 5 in there.
Once the furniture is in they will realise how small it is. And I thought a dining room would be quite high in their priorities. It isn’t going to be a bed roses

Reactions: 5
I have just watched the house tour. I am loathe to diss the house too much as fair play to them they have managed to buy their own property. But wow. That is going to need some serious work! And with three kids ? I hope they have a lot of cash and a lot of patience!!!

Also nosey so would like a Rightmove link if poss please ?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the house tour and you can just tell that the walls needs more attention than just stripping and re painting.
They have all these plans, where will the money come from?
In my head I’d like a side extension but I don’t go on about it as a factual future event!
Prices of carpets and removing chimney breasts are going to shock them that’s for sure.

Reactions: 5
Her latest insta AD for the robot vacuum and she didn't even bother to clean up all the tit beside the sofa ? why on earth would any cleaning company use her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If their plan is to convert that downstairs loo into a dining room then it is going to be tiny. There’s no way you can fit a table with 5 chairs and enough room to actually move around it in that tiny space!

It was such a peculiar layout. I’m sure that the toilet was along the landing from the bathroom. And funny that the bathroom had a few grumbles from them despite being done up.

Reactions: 3
I've got the link and the photos but really battling whether it's right to post them! I don't like her but I am very concerned about her ways with the kids and don't want it out there.

Just to add though I live no where near, and have no knowledge of the area in the slightest! I've just worked it out and found it from her posting so much about her life!

I suppose the decent thing is the third bedroom isn't a box room which can be quite standard. Given the age of the house, I wonder if building above the downstairs WC is possible, it will all depend on the foundations and whether they are structurally sound to hold another level on top.
We will all be eating our words if they have genuinely done their research on this....but I very much doubt they have done. For me, living space trumps bedroom size and I would far rather have more space downstairs.

Have you seen the time lapse on Kerry’s insta? She’s painting that room whilst holding Roma. Is it just me or are those fumes pretty nasty for such a young baby?!

Reactions: 10
Could anyone with the link pm the people who are asking because am sick of looking at the same houses on Rightmove! Probably most of us have dismissed it a thousand times!

The carpets look really grim, I would not be walking about barefoot ??

Reactions: 6