Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that painting video with aria and Roma Kerry and aria have no socks on even and that carpet looks so grubby. I swear her kids don't wear socks either.
Roma was too close to the paint.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If anything they've moved further away from parents. Can't they walk from the current rental to warren's mums? They wanted to be within walking distance of Sienna's school which is why they were set on this area.

I'm sure there was a video a year or so ago where they were chatting in the car about why they hadn't brought a house yet & Warren was going on about how they didn't want a big mortgage with the uncertainty of brexit? Can anyone else remember that?

I remember that, i don't have a clue what he meant ?
Walking distance to school isn't the be all and end all of why you should buy a hovel. They've got a car, they can drive to school and on bad weather days she will probably want to drive.

Reactions: 1
Found the video but it can't be played on here.
March 2017 House Hunting Again!

I can't walk my son to school. It's not within walking distance anyway but I also have to take my youngest to childcare and go to work. They've got a fancy new 4x4 why do they need to walk to school!

For the price they aid in that area there are far nicer alternatives on rightmove.....what were they thinking

That layout.... toilet one end, have to walk to other side of the house to wash your hands!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
For the price they aid in that area there are far nicer alternatives on rightmove.....what were they thinking

That layout.... toilet one end, have to walk to other side of the house to wash your hands!!
Even though I also was a bit hmm about that, the hand washing didn’t cross my mind! You are so right, they could do with one of those miniscule basins in the lovingly called Poo Room.

Not sure why windowsills need seeing too right now but hey, they are excited so they can crack on. In time, they’ll discover just how long it takes to do DIY, especially with kids around.

I never thought of that!

Reactions: 2
Just seen warren chipping away at the window sill, seriously no diy skills. I’d love it if they decided to fit the kitchen themselves. That would be hilarious.

• Haha
Found the video but it can't be played on here.
March 2017 House Hunting Again!

I can't walk my son to school. It's not within walking distance anyway but I also have to take my youngest to childcare and go to work. They've got a fancy new 4x4 why do they need to walk to school!
They probably have a really low mileage allowance on their finance deal to make it affordable!

This is a video from 2017... So they dropped the idea of a garage. However she says she's happy to drive 30 minutes here. Ok Roma not even known about yet but seriously...like everyone has said they could have bought a more suitable house in all fairness

My only thought is I am thinking, they may be gifted a lot of the renovations like new kitchen, paint etc if Warren is going to do some heavy sell about Kerry!

It does really worry me that these youtubers are so public with their lives!
She’s told the world what day she bought the house, how much for. How many bed etc We know the area she lives in so can find her house in right move so easily. She’s told us she wants to move closer to siennas school, so we know what school she goes to.
She will then tell the world exactly when she is out the house or on holiday on Instagram so anyone will know when the house is empty. Why the f would you do that and put your family at risk like that!
The Meldrums have done the same!
I don’t get it all!! Are they really that stupid.

Reactions: 9
It does really worry me that these youtubers are so public with their lives!
She’s told the world what day she bought the house, how much for. How many bed etc We know the area she lives in so can find her house in right move so easily. She’s told us she wants to move closer to siennas school, so we know what school she goes to.
She will then tell the world exactly when she is out the house or on holiday on Instagram so anyone will know when the house is empty. Why the f would you do that and put your family at risk like that!
The Meldrums have done the same!
I don’t get it all!! Are they really that stupid.
I agree. It's absolutely crazy. That's why I highlighted on here earlier I'm not local but found the house within minutes just from what they said! Mental!
There's some that are so private. I live very very local to one CM YouTuber and still have no idea exactly where she lives! She went to an event at Christmas time with her kids that my friend was also at, but didn't mention it for days later obviously not to show "real time".

I agree. It's absolutely crazy. That's why I highlighted on here earlier I'm not local but found the house within minutes just from what they said! Mental!
There's some that are so private. I live very very local to one CM YouTuber and still have no idea exactly where she lives! She went to an event at Christmas time with her kids that my friend was also at, but didn't mention it for days later obviously not to show "real time".
I live in the south east and also found it so easily. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist.

That’s a good idea to vlog after the event. I think instastories has a lot to do with it all being real time.

Ok so seen it on rightmove and have to say it looks really quite nice what happen between then and now or is it just the way the Conway present it.
It's too small for them though and hope they have a pretty big money pot because making that bigger is going to cost alot and that's if they get planning permission as they are very close and surrounded by other houses.

Looking at the kitchen on rightmove there is no reason why it couldn't be used like that for a couple of years if they need to save money to extend that's what I would do of course Kerry wouldn't get her bloody range cooker but not sure why she needs that as it's not like she's a big cook just needs a bench for a slow cooker and away she could go.

I think they are rushing to get the kitchen redone and put a breakfast bar because of the lack of a dining room but I really do think they should rethink if they got any spare money get plans done and see if they can get planning permission and then save all the money to starting that within the next 3 years because as much as a nice kitchen will look good they are going to need more space and even if they can only afford to get the shell up and then pay for jobs little by little it will benefit them in the long run as I don't see them ever being able to move again in the next 10 years or so. Oh and also they need to stop thinking of getting range cookers and extra freezers and think carefully about what they spend money on.

can u send me the link please x

Every room in the house will be a “poo room” with all their dirt & mess anyway. It’ll be a shithole, like all their other properties. Neither clean & I doubt they’ll start in this new house. ?

• Haha
I live in the south east and also found it so easily. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist.

That’s a good idea to vlog after the event. I think instastories has a lot to do with it all being real time.
Can u inbox me the link x

Looks like an absolute dump! I’m all for a project but why not spend a bit more on the house and have less work to do?!