Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think its worth it either. I'm sure there are nicer houses in the area. Houses that don't need so much doing to it. The one they've gone with is like those ones you see up for auction with a guide price that needs loads of work doing and only property developers buy to then do up and rent out. Someone show us the estate agent pics?
Seconded, please :)

Reactions: 1
Just had a look for houses for sale in their area and there’s loads for 180k 3/4 bed that need far less work so I can’t imagine they paid that much for it.

Just had a look for houses for sale in their area and there’s loads for 180k 3/4 bed that need far less work so I can’t imagine they paid that much for it.
I wouldn't put it past them. They seem totally naive after the window comment alone. Wanting a new front door as it won't cost much, and all these internal doors going! There's better things to spend money on when things are functional.

Reactions: 3
I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the house, as I don't have Instagram. I can see her photos publically, put not stories. They do seem naive though, we have just booked to get our windows and front door replaced and are paying £5,000 just for that, we aren't moving windows and blocking anything up. A quote to plaster our front room is £700 and a further £950 to carpet it. Surely there is no way they will be able to do all of those jobs straight away, when they cant even afford to get the girls fringes trimmed or kezza get any new specs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know they want to own a home, but they’re downsizing by quite a considerable amount! The estate agent photos aren’t half as bad as what they’re making out the house is like either. Theres no drive way or parking right outside the house so hopefully she will stop letting the kids sleep in the car whilst she goes into the house.

Reactions: 2
I've just had her Poundland haul from a month ago on in the back ground.
She really frustrates me, I've never known someone so dim honestly.

Agree about the new house, seems like quite a LOT of work that they want to do at once. Where's the money coming from like?

Someone flaming cut siennas fringe! She looks a mess!

They’ve taken some wallpaper off and painting a wall ( tonight apparently, straightaway like the meldrums) but they call that RENOVATING!!?!

No it’s not ‘renovating’ it’s a bit of decorating that’s all

Reactions: 10
House your is up. She said they will be extending the house next year!
It needs alot of work! Living room is tiny

Reactions: 5
House your is up. She said they will be extending the house next year!
It needs alot of work! Living room is tiny
Holy tit her glasses are SO bad, are they cheap online glasses? Because no optician would let her leave with those MASSIVE frames.

Also, I wish she'd call it a larder, pantry is so bloody annoying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So tiny where are they going to put a dining table!?? Downstairs is very small for a family of 5!

Reactions: 4
The house tour what can I say the house is tiny they've basically got a tiny front room for the 5 of them and a kitchen downstairs.

Did notice she didn't show the garden so do wonder if they have much room outside.

What she was going on about oh we will just leave the bathroom for the minute well yes Kerry the bathroom is luxury compared to the rest of that house it doesn't need anything doing to it.

I don't think these 2 have even 1 brain between them if they think they will be able to afford to extend that house next year unless they have come into some money and I can't see anyone buying that house if they had a good bit of extra cash cos surely you would have just bought a bigger house.

And what is with sitting ending the vlog with paint splattered glasses for god sake surely you can clean your glasses

Reactions: 4
I don’t know where they would put an extension! Going off Rightmove the house is tiny and so is the garden! It is in no way big enough for a family of 5. I have small house, no dining room and it is a struggle with only one child!

Holy tit her glasses are SO bad, are they cheap online glasses? Because no optician would let her leave with those MASSIVE frames.

Also, I wish she'd call it a larder, pantry is so bloody annoying
But Mrs Meldrum calls it a pantry! Kerry wants to be like the big girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know where they would put an extension! Going off Rightmove the house is tiny and so is the garden! It is in no way big enough for a family of 5. I have small house, no dining room and it is a struggle with only one child!

Do u have the link for the house on wisemove?

Can you send the link to the right move pls ... nosy cow over here ?

Just watched the house tour.
Excuse my language, but that place is a tit hole, and that's coming from someone that's lived in military housing for years ?
Are they near Yeovil by any chance? Because it actually looks a lot like an ex military house.

Also, end of the video, she could have cleaned her bloody glasses, they were covered in paint or something?!

Oh man, that house needs a lot of work!! That is going to be tough going with 3 young kids.