Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She contradicted herself a bit in that pram review too, saying the pram is fine for quick trip to the shops then at the end saying its not ideal for a quick trip to the shops.
Notice how the introduction said she had a nearly 3 year old but the whole review she was saying shes got a 2 year old. Is that so people won't comment why her nearly 3 year old needs to be in a pram all the time when shes perfectly capable of walking or to make it sound like shes got a smaller age gap than she has ?
Then she said it has 30 different positions then said the possibilities are endless ?? No hun. Just the 30 positions ?‍♀ and shes tried them all? Yeh right.

I don't think her "review" was good at all.
It didn't show off the pram as much as it could have. Very poor review.
No wonder the brand or whoever shes been working with for the last few weeks decided to go with someone who would do the same for free. I think it's actually because the other person is just better than she is. The quality is just not there with her so I'm not surprised they didn't want to pay her
Either way though she was gifted an £800 plus pram for free. Which not everyone can afford especially with their third child as money can be tighter.

That should have been classed as an add, and should be part of her taxable income too I think

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That doesn't even pick tit up ?
They are crap those hoovers! My friend has one and the suction is crap. It picks up surface dirt not very well but has no suction to really pull up dust and dirt from inside the carpet

Reactions: 2
Either way though she was gifted an £800 plus pram for free. Which not everyone can afford especially with their third child as money can be tighter.

That should have been classed as an add, and should be part of her taxable income too I think
It’s a lot more than £800, she was given it in double mode and with a carry cot too.
She’s an ungrateful cow!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The pram was an AD. Without a doubt. It felt very scripted and ad like.
Most of the other vloggers are good. They do (or did!) Make great content. And the issues are more surrounding their lies etc.

Kerry Conway in all honesty is a tit vlogger. Nothing she makes is interesting. She's tried it but I think it's time to get back into a real job!

Reactions: 5
Think she’s changed it to read gifted?

Some one reads here! Hi Kerry and warren! ??

Reactions: 3
I thought she would have shown more about how to set up the pushchair and how to put the seats in.
Not a very good review at all

Watching her stories. So she’s going to have a breakfast bar so all 3 girls can sit at it. Not copying Emily Norris at all!

Reactions: 1
Breakfast bar = more surface to put their tit on.
I’m glad they lost the job warren mentioned. She puts no effort into her channel, why any company want to work with them is beyond me.

Reactions: 4
Watched her stories from her home count. That house looks like it needs ALOT of work. I assumed her pantry would be massive but its not really?!

Reactions: 1
Would love to know how / where all their money is coming from to do this, they must be in debt massively esp with a new car too and is the kitchen gifted do we know?

Not surprised in the slightest that the sneaky little tit didn't properly disclose the FREE buggy:rolleyes:
So in the home renovation chronicles of the "new" Conway cesspit she says she didn't have time for makeup this morning and yet she's standing there with the blunt thick Essex brow and clearly wearing some face makeup as there is no way she looks like that without a single scrap of anything on.
Moving on to kitchen. "I love this door"... but we're taking it off :LOL:alright then why mention how much you like it?
The pantry reminds me of somewhere you'd put a prisoner in for a long stretch of solitary confinement, but at least they'd have a window:LOL: (Which she wants to board up)
She intends on painting it all white. It is all white. Where are those new glasses you told us you were getting Kerry? :geek:
Why can't "they" (kitchen fitters) do it for a few months? Another freebie on it's way and the company currently have paying customers that are the main priority? or it is really Kerry and Warren that don't have the money right now to do it?
Aria having a snack on the floor ?
Why on earth would you stick a breakfast bar in an already tight space? You would be constantly walking into it/around it and it's hardly functional in such an enclosed area.
She doesn't know who "does" fireplaces and admits "she's a bit useless"? Nah Kerry you're selling yourself short there. You're a complete and utter dozy idiot and it is embarrassing!
How on earth can someone get so exuberant over coats on a hanger when your house looks like that? All she keeps saying is that we need to change the doors, and stuff, and this, and that etc etc Is there anything that you don't need to change/pull out or fix? Doesn't look like it! Living there would be a nightmare in itself but with three children? No words.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For the people that know where the new house is - did they get it really cheap or were they ‘gifted’ it as a joke? Really can not see what made them buy a house in the state it’s in....must have been super cheap and they couldn’t afford anything more as there are some lovely houses near where she lives now that are reasonably priced and would only need a coat of paint.
The house looks like it needs bulldozing and that’s before the Conway clan have moved in.

Reactions: 5
The house look like a proper state. I would never live there. Also her living room is really small. No way large enough for a family of 5.
The house needs completely doing before they move in.

Did you also notice when she was in the living room that both windows are looking out onto a fence? Overall it seems quite a dark space especially the kitchen even though she said they intend on putting a window above the sink and if she does block out the window in the pantry it'll be reminiscent of the Miss Trunchbull's chokey in the evening with no real natural light? The kitchen itself is small for a family of five and a very weird layout.

The house look like a proper state. I would never live there. Also her living room is really small. No way large enough for a family of 5.
The house needs completely doing before they move in.
Did they show it on YouTube or Instagram?