Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure they could do a roast like that if they got their bloody hob fixed! Oh wait, they cant invite anyone over to eat as they didnt want a dining table🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just been reading the Meldrum thread. See pics of her holding her hair on Instagram photos.... Now I know why kerry has started doing that in her pictures!!

I’m sorry I know it shouldn’t bother me but what is going on with her glasses🤯 I just spent 5 mins checking my phone wasn’t squint 😂 Is Wazza gonna eat that mountain of food or climb it 🙄

Meanwhile, kerry is there wanting to leap over the table and stab him with the fork. I can see it in her eyes

Reactions: 1
She got her glasses fixed recently didn’t she? They didn’t do a very good job... they’ve been wonky since.

Her new bathroom video. I do love that bath mat and her towel but why did she say “fall” instead of autumn? And how ridiculous is that bath shelf. Surely she has to move it every day when they shower? And when the kids have a bath? She’d be better tidying the bathroom daily instead of messing round with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bathroom was rank why they let it get so bad takes seconds to wipe down every day!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Omg she's done it again. Literally left 30 seconds at the end of the video to make it go over 8 minutes long, maybe more but she put 2 ads at the end!

She really needed to take her laptop in the car to edit that?? Even put a picture up telling everyone she's editing. It was rubbish!
Why is she filling that soap dispenser up when she wanted to spray the top gold.
Does it irritate anyone else that the stickers have been left on the bottom of everything?

Also who wants to bet that "bath shelf" is actually an old piece of fence from the garden? Certainly looks like it. Can make something out of nothing kerry can! But there is no point to it or the things that were on it, just a load of crap.

That bathroom is so tiny, how could they improve it.
i don't understand why it was built that way. Why have a sink with the bath and the toilet at the other end of the house with no sink. it's bizarre.

If she wants more storage in the bathroom, I would say get rid of that sink cabinet and replace it with shelves but she will just fill them with crap. There must be a little bit of room in the toilet for a sink

That bathroom was so filthy, I know life gets busy and kids are a lot but she literally stated the kids have been back at school and she still hasn’t had the time to sort the bathroom out for “a
Couple of days” looks more than a couple of days to me. That was grimy as hell. Maybe if she didn’t allow Roma to be so clingy and use treating her like a newborn as an excuse to not do F all around the house it wouldn’t take her so long.
also does it not mega offend anybody that she cleans her whole bathroom with kitchen roll 🤦🏽‍♀️ I use kitchen roll to do my toilet in stages so I don’t cross-contaminate germs. I’ll clean the top lid and put that piece down the toilet, then clean the toilet seat with a new piece. But everything else in the bathroom gets done with a cloth !

Reactions: 5
Yeah that wasn't 2 days of not cleaning.

How many times does she want to film herself cleaning her window sil😂😂😂 i find it so weird how people actually make money out of this tit.

Reactions: 4
How do people clean with kitchen roll? Like, she sprays the cleaner on and then wipes it off with kitchen roll? Am I the only one that will emulsify it with water first? And then rinse with a cloth?

Reactions: 9
How do people clean with kitchen roll? Like, she sprays the cleaner on and then wipes it off with kitchen roll? Am I the only one that will emulsify it with water first? And then rinse with a cloth?
I spray bathroom cleaner on the sink etc let it sit while I spray the bath clean it with a damp sponge then kinda buff it polish it 🤷🏻‍♀️ and the toilet I clean in stages but that shelf at the bath I wouldn’t keep toilet roll there surely it’d get damp from condensation? 🤦🏻‍♀️

She also seemed to use the same piece of kitchen roll for most of the bath 🤔 I dunno why she doesn’t use a cloth or sponge like normal people! I have a stack of cloths and use maybe two per room, then they go in the wash. Not hard.

No school for Pais today. Been ages since we’ve heard that used 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
No you’re not the only one I do it too! I spray it all with flash, leave it for 5 mins then I get my cloth all wet and clean everywhere and then once I’ve scrubbed it all I rinse my cloth and go over it again to rinse all the spray off etc. The kitchen roll I can’t cope 😂

She’s also very up and down and all over the place with her views. She’s all protein this and fibre that and low fat this and no sugar that. Yet aria is now eating chocolate at 9.15 in the morning. Sometimes I wonder if she does half the stuff she does with this whole “no tv time. No sugar, no this no that” just purely Cos it’s what she thinks she should be doing on YouTube. When in reality no real mother is that OTT with low fat foods and their children

A Waitrose shop? Does she realise the £24 she’ll save she would have saved anyway (and more besides) by shopping elsewhere. Waitrose is one of the most expensive supermarkets out there!
Sensory foam out of chickpea and lemon juice 😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would really like to hear what sensory issues Aria has. To me she seems absolutely fine. I am beginning to feel quiet sorry for her having sensory this, that etc. Kerry is self diagnosing again?

I would really like to hear what sensory issues Aria has. To me she seems absolutely fine. I am beginning to feel quiet sorry for her having sensory this, that etc. Kerry is self diagnosing again?
Most probably, yes. Like she self diagnosed the girls as having a milk allergy 🙃

As for the bathroom clean, that was no way a couple of days without cleaning. Even after she had finished, the shower screen was rotten 🤢
And I’m sure the kitchen roll would just break up and end up all around the bath when she’s wiping it. I’ve never known anyone to use kitchen roll to do a full clean of a room before.

Reactions: 3
I had to watch the bathroom clean video, I felt like I was missing out! 😂
I don’t get the cleaning with kitchen roll - looks like she keeps a whole stash of it in her bathroom too. I also didn’t see her clean the inside of the bath?! How can you scrub the bath with kitchen roll? No gloves on either and handling kitchen roll with bathroom cleaner on with bare hands.

Reactions: 2
Let’s be honest, £24 off is only a deal when you’re spending £120 anyway
She’ll probably spent £50 extra just to get the £24 off