Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I strongly agree that buying low calorie food for growing young impressionable girls is not appropriate.... if it's over a certain calorie threshold they won't know how to deal with it when they are older and it could really cause them damage. I will give my children a balanced meal along with fruit for snacks and a chocolate barny bear and a packet of wotsits or mini cheddars as options in between meals. If they say they want something else I will offer them some more fruit BUT

People like Kerry forget children need fat to grow!!! Giving them fibre 1 bars etc is beyond damaging, it really worries me actually. Let them be kids for goodness sake. If she wants to calorie restrict whatever but to inflict it on those little girls is appalling.
I personally wouldn’t give children fibre one bars unless told to by gp etc because I bought them and never again my poor stomach if you’re already getting enough fibre then you don’t need these trust me 🤣 my sons 4 he’s got texture issues with foods but I put as much veg as can into meals he does eat, he will have a select number of fruits but I don’t stress over it it’s took me long enough not do that and being relaxed towards food has actually helped him try new things granted it’s been slow but progress is progress, he gets treats mini rolls chocolate crisps etc because I believe everything is fine in moderation I’m not one for forcing everything has to be healthy onto my child chocolate yoghurts cakes etc aren’t bad for you if they’re a treat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
correct me if this is wrong, but i'm sure I was told by a paediatric dietician not to give low fat/low calorie foods to young children. If you're going to give them a treat just give them the treat! This may just be because my little one was prem and was poorly with a bad stomach for quite a while, but i assumed that was true for all kids? Kerry has a strange relationship with food, and i hope its not being pushed onto those girls!

She’s a paradox. On one hand she doesn’t seem to give them loads of fruit (always very little in her food hauls) not a wide selection of vegetables. Then she insists they eat black bean brownies etc as it’s healthier.... then gives them low calorie and non fat xyz. She’s all over the place with it.

Meanwhile she and warren stuff their faces with all sorts.

Reactions: 8
The sugar free/low cal stuff is full of junk. It has to compensate for the lack of sugar somehow or people wouldn't eat it.

Reactions: 7
Children need full fat food (Yes reduced sugar and salt is needed) as they get older you can offer the semi skimmed etc usually around aged 3 is advice. It is so wrong of her to feed them the way she does. Kerry is not consistent as she is happy to feed them cereal that is full of sugar but god forbid they eat a yoghurt with a bit of flavour or even a proper cake bar. It baffles me it really does. Those kids will have issues with food if she carries on. Sienna is at an age where she will pick this up so it needs to be nipped in the bud now really. Obviously there diet isn’t that great as Warren continues to pile on the pounds and Kerry eats bowls of cereal morning noon and night alongside her meals.

Reactions: 9
The pair of them need to look a one of those healthy eating plates you get shown at school
Sure lots of fruit and veg, some carbs etc but also a section for a treat!
could easily make jelly and chuck some berries in, the sugar doesn’t outweigh the benefits of the fruit (if they’re picky)
My youngest drowns her veg in ketchup but she’s eating it so who cares

All this low sugar crap is filled with other shite, the kids shouldn’t (and seemingly don’t) have any problems with their sugar, so a normal cereal bar will not kill them
They’re all active kids I honestly don’t understand her problem

Reactions: 4
The thing is right. What is she so afraid of that makes her have this weird as duck outlook on her kids food? Low sugar this/dairy free that etc etc.
I personally think the long and short of it is that she’s terrified of her kids being ‘fat’. Literally everybody knows a healthy *balanced* diet is perfectly fine - along with exercising which kids just do anyway don’t they running around.
But no. Kerry has to take it further with all these weird food rules.
I think she needs to address her fat phobia to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️ Before her kids pick up on the ‘fat = bad’ mentality that their mother clearly has.

(I am very aware of her hypocrisy in this situation when it comes to warren 😂)

Reactions: 3
She clearly reads tattle every day as she pretty much reacts to everything which is said on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So over her YouTube content.

8 minutes is not a vlog unless it's really entertaining.

Recycling content shown on different platforms 👎
Ending them abruptly 👎 👎
Talking bodies with no heads 👎 👎👎
Click bate titles 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 10
Such a bad video.. like what even did they do..how is that a vlog? How is that content?

What the hell is she gunna do when all 3 start school/pre school next week?
Probs do nothing and complain she still never has time to get housework done with 3 kids and a husband who is still at home all day..

That vlog was crap. Poor sienna in her socks and sliders again, for a trip out, why would you let her wear those!
The bragging that Aria didn't have any accidents is irritating. So what if she did or didn't?! It's not a bad thing if toddlers do have accidents when they are potty training!
She is clearly trying to keep thier faces out of the vlogs now, bizarre when she will revert back to showing them when any paid work comes along.

Reactions: 7
She has no style.

She dresses badly the kids are dressed badly. The house is full crappy trends that will be dated within the year.

she wears those awful trainers and socks.
And poor sienna in bloody sliders climbing tree. They always look like they have got dressed in the dark.

She said in a recent post that shes worried of over sharing. Giving details of Roma's toilet movements is over sharing Kerry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She said in a recent post that shes worried of over sharing. Giving details of Roma's toilet movements is over sharing Kerry.
I think Kerry is struggling with content because she does want to protect the girls but realises if she stops sharing them altogether she will lose her income source. I mean she can’t become a home interiors blogger can she?! Who’d take advice and inspiration from someone who doesn’t even have a working hob?

She knows that talking about potty training = engagement so she decides to forgo Roma‘s privacy and dignity and share it anyway.

Reactions: 2
Her latest vlog is horrendous!! From the start begging for subscribers then the voiceover is awful. Am I the only one who can’t stand watching her drink her coffee ? 😬😂

Grid post ‘potty training has gone so well for Roma’

Then she’s back in nappies on Insta stories. Why can’t these instamums just be honest?

Just watching her latest video - is it just me who thinks it’s a bit grim that she doesn’t have a mattress protector on her beds?

Yes I understand that wetting the bed might not be a worry now but vomiting will when the kids get a sickness bug 🤢 good luck with no matress protectors kerry

• Sick
Yes I understand that wetting the bed might not be a worry now but vomiting will when the kids get a sickness bug 🤢 good luck with no matress protectors kerry
kids, like adults, sweat. No amount of hoovering gets rid of bodily fluids. I bet they don’t have one on their bed either. Filthy.

Reactions: 1