Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that too! Matress protectors are a must!! I always think about having to clean sick up, that's the worst thing ever

Reactions: 3
Glad it wasn’t just me thought that! We have the waterproof mattress protectors on the kids beds because even spilling a drink during the night is a disaster on a bed.

Roma’s definitely back in nappies. Surely you wouldn’t put a recently potty trained child in a jumpsuit?! Our little one has recently ditched nappies and I have to make sure all their clothes are quick and easy to pull down. I thought that was a given with toddlers?!

Reactions: 9
The thing is right. What is she so afraid of that makes her have this weird as duck outlook on her kids food? Low sugar this/dairy free that etc etc.
I personally think the long and short of it is that she’s terrified of her kids being ‘fat’. Literally everybody knows a healthy *balanced* diet is perfectly fine - along with exercising which kids just do anyway don’t they running around.
But no. Kerry has to take it further with all these weird food rules.
I think she needs to address her fat phobia to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️ Before her kids pick up on the ‘fat = bad’ mentality that their mother clearly has.

(I am very aware of her hypocrisy in this situation when it comes to warren 😂)

yet she’s got a fat husband 🙄 😂

She has no style.

She dresses badly the kids are dressed badly. The house is full crappy trends that will be dated within the year.

she wears those awful trainers and socks.
And poor sienna in bloody sliders climbing tree. They always look like they have got dressed in the dark.
her house looks like they went shopping to the charity shop and bought a mismatch of things 😂

I think Kerry’s YouTube journey is very much coming to an end. I just feel like there’s nothing she can offer anymore. Her vlogs are boring, they’re short and pointless. It’s nothing she couldn’t put on an insta story or IGTV. I don’t watch her anymore Cos she’s irritating and I’ve said a few times her parenting rubs me right up the wrong way 😂 but she’s defo struggling for content and it shows.

Reactions: 8
So she is now saying shes not as confident of preschool going well for roma as she was back on july because lockdown has made her clingy... she does realise lockdown was before july 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she is now saying shes not as confident of preschool going well for roma as she was back on july because lockdown has made her clingy... she does realise lockdown was before july 🥴
I was thinking this exact same thing 🤣 Roma has done one day of nursery (not preschool, nursery because at 2 that’s what it is) of course the first few weeks are going to be tough!

Reactions: 4
Roma’s definitely back in nappies. Surely you wouldn’t put a recently potty trained child in a jumpsuit?! Our little one has recently ditched nappies and I have to make sure all their clothes are quick and easy to pull down. I thought that was a given with toddlers?!
I thought the exact same! I still remember it coming up to summer and I bought my then 2yo a jumpsuit. She then potty trained and never wore it again!

Exactly!!!! Plus she said Roma’s first day... didn’t she already have her first day? Pretty sure we heard all about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought the exact same! I still remember it coming up to summer and I bought my then 2yo a jumpsuit. She then potty trained and never wore it again!

Exactly!!!! Plus she said Roma’s first day... didn’t she already have her first day? Pretty sure we heard all about it?
Yep. of course Roma was amazing. Short memory Kezza 🤣

Reactions: 2
Kerry is sooo depressing. Her videos are absolutely tit. What was that lunch bix one where she did a long pause before continuing and was jumping about all over the place. And of course let's not forgot those girls have to have everything with HUMUS!!! 🙄

She comes across as really depressed in that video and her her Instagram post.

Genuinely I 100% believe if Warren was on board, she would totally have another baby. I do feel sorry for her because she's clearly struggling and depressed but if she's not honest then 🤷‍♀️

She’s clingy Cos Kerry doesn’t put her down !!!

• Heart
Kerry is sooo depressing. Her videos are absolutely tit. What was that lunch bix one where she did a long pause before continuing and was jumping about all over the place. And of course let's not forgot those girls have to have everything with HUMUS!!! 🙄

She comes across as really depressed in that video and her her Instagram post.

Genuinely I 100% believe if Warren was on board, she would totally have another baby. I do feel sorry for her because she's clearly struggling and depressed but if she's not honest then 🤷‍♀️
She would absolutely have another, I think that’s why Warren got the snip as he knows it too

• Heart
What are they destroying now?
A part of the house currently they use for storage. Taking walls down. They are going ahead with the playroom 🥴

She would absolutely have another, I think that’s why Warren got the snip as he knows it too
Reckon she's hoping it failed 😉

I'm glad it's not just me who can see that. She just gives off that impression doesn't she. She denies and denies it but she doesn't come across as believable. I think she's trying to convince herself

Where is warren? He hasn’t been in pictures or vlogs or anything lately? I doubt he’s back to work as she would have said?

Genuine question just watched her vlog (what a boring lunchbox haul) do click and collect at Asda pack your bags for you? I do this at Asda every week and never ever has anyone packed my bags for me :ROFLMAO: They’ll bring your stuff out in the baskets and then I pack it then straight into the boot

Also moaning about not having time to sit and find pots for everything.... but has time to make home made sausage rolls and pastry’s to go in them

Genuine question just watched her vlog (what a boring lunchbox haul) do click and collect at Asda pack your bags for you? I do this at Asda every week and never ever has anyone packed my bags for me :ROFLMAO: They’ll bring your stuff out in the baskets and then I pack it then straight into the boot

Also moaning about not having time to sit and find pots for everything.... but has time to make home made sausage rolls and pastry’s to go in them
I think some click and collects are handing shopping out in bags at the minute, same with home deliveries. I think the idea is you don’t take as long transferring the stuff and lessens the likelihood of someone catching THE CORONA from a bunch of bananas!

• Haha

She is only wanting them since Meldrum got them lunchboxes for her kids. They are called yumboxes and that's what she is talking about when she said they are £25 each.