Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
She shops at Waitrose to say she shops at Waitrose.
My ex was the same. Total knob.
I was shocked at how little she got for how much it was! We went to lidl on Saturday night and got 8 days worth of dinner all fresh stuff bread bacon and a few other bits for £20 I normally shop in Aldi and I need to top up some things tomorrow so I think I’ll be around £30/£40 considerably cheaper than Waitrose 😳

Reactions: 1

Ellebell

It’s all like something a frumpy 60 year old with no style would wear. Those skirts are so boxy with no shape at all 🤦🏽‍♀️
Came here just to see if anyone was commenting on her lack of style but I dele like no matter what she wears she looks awful

37BBL

VIP Member
omg I'm totally nabbing the frozen party food idea!! My son loves a cocktail sausage in his pack lunch. Thanks!

Justreading

VIP Member
She really doesnt sell the charity shop idea does she?? 🙈
I'd never be convinced to go after watching that video!!!

Justlurking1

It just looks so unfinished!! It’s such a fad I can’t see this being “in style” in a few years they’ll all be redecorating again! 🤣
Oh same ha, seems very odd to me. Have the herringbone style but surely you’d bring it to a complete finish at the top? Looks weird otherwise.
I do believe the smaller ones look less harsh if that’s the style you like though. Kerry and warrens just look bloody silly

Ilando

VIP Member
It’s so typical of Kerry. Of course it will have been bought on some sort of finance. They must be drowning in debt

Blondie

VIP Member
With the cooking, it's her mums fault for that, she said she grew up eating ready meals all the time, not taught anything food wise, she was heavy and it made her unhappy.
You would think she would have learned to do better with her cooking in adult life. Instead I think it's just given her food issues but she still could have learned to cook better. It is just laziness.

37BBL

VIP Member
Gosh, that paneling!! Liza Prideaux made a video on how they did thiers, she should have watched it. I don’t like paneling really, but Lizas does look good.

Blondie

VIP Member
I used to work for a chicken manufacturer and we would supply Asda, Aldi, Tesco, used to be M&S but they didn’t want to pay the prices so went elsewhere. For the ready meals quality is definitely different (we did those as well) but for fresh meat it’s all the same. We did Nando’s, KFC and McDonald’s as well.
Is there different grades of meat though? Like, low, medium (?), premium grade? I was watching a show once about the food industry and factories where food comes from and they had different quality grades for things so for example the "best" chicken (in terms of size and what they get fed) would be classed as premium so would then be reserved for the most expensive supermarkets etc. Same with best cuts of meat. Did it work like that?

Maggiejo

Anyone else think kerry has been very quiet? She's ran out of content by not being able to share her kids online..

Maybe now she can get a real job that contributes positively to society?

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure opticians are still allowing you to take your specs there to be repaired 🤔 they usually do them whilst you wait too. It’s a 5 minute job.
You’re welcome Kez 👋
Yeah they are I took mine to be tightened and my sons fixed no problem

Blondie

VIP Member
I first saw this ‘unfinished edge’ look on Kate La Vie’s kitchen. Hers is completely inoffensive though, because they chose small white tiles. The problem with Warren and Kerry’s tiles are that they’re just not the correct tiles to do this ‘look’ with. But I guess that’s what happens when you don’t choose & buy your own tiles and try and make do with gifted ones that are far too large for the style you’ve chosen.
Estee Lalonde also has this unfinished style in her bathroom. Instead of a huge zig-zag along the top like Warren and Kerry, her tiler cut some tiles to fill the deep ‘V’s at the top so it doesn’t look as ridiculous.

edited to add- Their kitchen just generally bothers me 😂 it’s such a mismatch of styles that don’t even go together. Sometimes clashing works, but theirs just falls short by a mile. White and quartz, wood effect floor, gold, navy blue, wooden shelves etc etc. It’s just too much for my eyes 🤣
Exactly right! Not the right kind of tiles for that look. I feel the same about the kitchen. I think it was rushed and the design could have been better, the clash of everything is just kerry all over.
She rushes to do everything all at once to keep up with the jones, doesn't think about what is practical or best for their family and it wouldn't surprise me if she starts to regret it in the end when her kids are growing up and are all at school, all walking into the kitchen with the breakfast bar in the way, nowhere to do their homework, nobody can sit down at a table the massive fridge freezer that's hardly ever full taking up a load of space and those cupboards around it with 1 or 2 things in.
She probably doesn't clean the top of those tiles. They will be hard to clean and dust

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Glasses have been missing, thought she needed them for seeing,not fashion
I thought that.....interesting timing, seeing the slating she got on here for them. 🤔
Also, £2 vest top whilst holding up an item of clothing that you can clearly see the end of the price label saying .50 - if you’re going to show these things, at least get the price right!

Blondie

VIP Member
Bleugh, overuse of the word literally is so irritating.

To be fair to her I don’t think she snapped back to the person who said get a test, she said it’s just a cold with a smily, which I think is fair enough.

THOSE GLASSES! Why so wonky all of a sudden.
I knew it was her eyebrows 😂😂 I think they are even more wonky than her old ones, does she not notice?!

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
18,000 followers and only 10 comments on her breast feeding post oh and a couple of hundred likes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I learnt that if I google insta and her name I can see her posts 👀 🤣 No stopping the blocked people .... Conway clan 0 me 1 🥳
Yeah u can with most people there is also a site that shows u everything i wont say it incase just google like view instagram stories and its one of first ones but shows u post too