Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
So they are now making a mess by starting the playroom work.
Is the decking finished? Is arias bedroom done yet? Is the gas hob working?
it seems like they start jobs and can’t afford to finish them which is why they move onto the next job and do the bits that don’t cost anything. I would hate to buy that house after they’ve lived there. It would be a house of horrors.
I had watch on you tube as not checked out in ages.
The vlog about play room is that her brother or freind talking.
I hope they get structural engineer in 1st before they take down anything.

I dont understand why they dont want a dining room.
Knocking down walls converting the outhouse cost thousands.
Watched the living room tour dont get me wrong it looks so much better than it did.
I dident realise the floor was wood vinyl.
Sofas better new layout.
Not keen on new tv chest of draws even worse now shes added kitchen handles it.
They saving new floor. Saving for new sofa.
Hate the curtains still.
The fire surround looks broken 1 side
The slips and fire a pr gift.

For someone skint they had a holiday
3 new kids tablets
New expresso machine with loads of pods.

I hope the hob works.
Sitting at the island doesnt look comfy
Have they given up on the garden and decking.
She said arias room to follow but is roma not meant to be sharing that room?

Still not keen on kitchen looks squashed and mismatched.
Made me chuckle mrs meldrum going for same worktop and brass hardware but copied char taylor for the bar stools.
I just wish conways finish inside before starting building work in sept.
Clearly that space has some complex issues supports normally there for reason and ideally need extension to make that space work.

Confused piper the dog where did he go and see that hes back.
Are they planning a 2nd puppy.

Reactions: 1

Blondie

VIP Member
Oh jeez. Is that what they think panelling is meant to look like 😮

what on earth is that mirror above it? I’ve thrown better away! Or is she going to ‘up cycle’ it and spray it gold 🤣
I thought the mirror was a brand new purchase 🙈🤣

• Wow

Justreading

VIP Member
So they've paid all that for 3 nights, but only actually made use of 2 days in the park? These short breaks include the day before and after your hotel? Unless they've booked it all separately and not as part of a short break?

Still, seems like they just enjoy throwing money away!

Hello2468

The trainer business does Warren buy the trainers himself then sell them on a ridiculously high prices?
I know someone who used to do it and the trainers go on sale (e.g yeezys are around £180) but you enter into a draw to get them as they are rare and limited addition. There is a trade website to buy them if you are a company, reseller etc. Because they are limited edition the sell on at a lot of money so you make profit. I won the draw for yeezys today but will probably sell them on for a higher price tbh. I wouldn’t do it full time as it isnt sustainable as it is really pick of the draw 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
The baldness started to get worse around last Christmas when Roma was sucking the life out of her and she was ill with the flu. Which also coincided with Warren getting a dose of man flu and taking to his bed for 4 days while an ill and very stressed Kerry ran after his far arse.

That’s so sad.

I personally think that The shoe company does better than we think just going on that it doesn’t have a companies house listing (and nothing in Kerry or Warren’s name) so they will avoid paying tax on it. Not intending to be slanderous just what I think!
I don't think it does amazing, but reckon it might make a couple of hundred a week.
I can't find it on companies House either, and tbh I've never been able to find Kerry's YouTube/insta either

Lead85

VIP Member
I thought the mirror was a brand new purchase 🙈🤣
Oh god 🤣🤣🤣 really?! It looks fit for the tip to me!

Its meant have square in middle like a shaker style cupboard door.

Shes always going for what everyone else is doing.

The Poundland haul was odd.
Shed obsessed with gold.
Also dont see how blue mat and towells goes with green bathroom
The soap dispenser kitchen annoy me as the top is silver and all her kitchen is mis matched
It’s all about the clash with her 🤪🙄

Bumble2019

VIP Member
If you look on social blade you can see how much she makes on YouTube. I will have a little look for us lilll tattlers.. brb 🤪

View attachment 262047

I do feel for her I really do. I think she’s harmless but she really doesn’t help herself in many fields. Even when she gets someone disagreeing with her, she’s rude to them and snaps their head off. Even if they’re not writing it in a negative manner she still jumps down their throats because it’s not an opinion she agrees on! And that’s her downfall. Plus her content these days is very pointless and boring
How much does she make? I can read this, its too small!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
The slide is ridiculous. Why not get them a decent sized one for the garden? Those slides are tiny - my parents have one. No waS would my 7yo want to use it.

Jeez, I feel sorry for the people commenting on her post “wonderfully written!” etc. If you think that is wonderful writing I imagine your daily reading doesn’t get much past picture books.

I hope she doesn't cut the sofas in half and try and make a corner sofa she said in 1 video.
I absolutely hope she does 🤣🤣🤣

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Can I add that I did not get the title of that latest video. "she just did WHAT?!"

Is she relating it to someone saying Roma is having a 'danger nap'? 🤷‍♀️

I know she is doing them for click bate but this is the worse I have seen so far
I was going to say I didn't get the title as nothing matched it, 😂😂😂

Blondie

VIP Member
Has warren given up work to be an ‘influencer’ too?! Or has his bio on his page always been like that?
Not sure, don't think it's changed but it does say he is a digital creator and @channelmum and email them for collabs so he's definitely advertising himself in the online world with kerry.

Tedward39

3 comments on her #ad, one from the fat, useless gif that lives with and off her without lifting a fucking finger! No wonder he's so fucking fat. How does she gets these ads, she shit at them; dreary and boring.

Blondie

VIP Member
She might find she has time to do more if she actually left the girls to play by themselves occasionally. It’s great that she plays with her kids so much but sometimes just leave them to it.
I don’t often watch her videos now but made a point of looking at the three most recent ones. What was the point of them? Dull, boring, poorly edited, totally pointless. And the cheerio sand looked gross. Apart from being a waste of food, wouldn’t it go mouldy after a day or two? Normal sand would be more hygienic. And the slide in the living room! Just why? They can barely move in there as it is!
I don't believe that those girls would not be happy sitting down to some CBeebies or a show on Netflix when they get in from school.
What about Frozen? Kids love that film.
I have never heard kerry talk about any of the girls favourite shows or films.

Asking for a friend is the h&m sale still on 🙈 I’ve nothing against shopping in charity shops I’ve bought a few things out them but I’d rather buy clothes in sales eg Asda next H&M asos etc I buy the basics in primark but tend to buy a lot of stuff in the sales... she’s all show Range Rover etc but when it comes to actual things she needs clothes working hob etc not so much 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes it should be. Have a look in the clearance bit on the website too. I was really impressed. I like the members thing too where you get free delivery and points which equals money off when you reach a certain amount

Last edited:

Blondie

VIP Member
Its meant have square in middle like a shaker style cupboard door.

Shes always going for what everyone else is doing.

The Poundland haul was odd.
Shed obsessed with gold.
Also dont see how blue mat and towells goes with green bathroom
The soap dispenser kitchen annoy me as the top is silver and all her kitchen is mis matched
Yes I'm sure the panelling isn't meant to look like that 😬

Oh god 🤣🤣🤣 really?! It looks fit for the tip to me!

It’s all about the clash with her 🤪🙄
Yes she probably got it from the tip knowing her

Her new video has made me so angry. It’s such a clickbait title.

And as sad as it is that Kerry has been through recurrent miscarriages & she lost her son Rocco it is completely different than infertility. They’re both heartbreaking but they’re completely different.

Blondie

VIP Member
I think that would be so good for her, but I honestly can’t see it happening. Not just her, but so many of these influencers who didn’t have much of a career before, and have no spent years at home doing very little. I honestly think many of them think they are above normal jobs. thinking of meldrum especially 🤣
I am pretty sure she said that so long as she is making money she will carry on with blogging. I honestly do not see what money she is making 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I saw comments on her last video giving advice about weaning and she replied so she definitely read them. But she doesn’t seem to have taken any of it on board. She’s either a martyr or very lazy and can’t be bothered putting in the effort to wean.