Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the thumbnail has she put a stupid arrow to her tattoo when it's about a holiday?

Reactions: 2
Instead of booking a holiday, they should book a bloody gas engineer to sort out their feking cooker. Is that nearly a year without a working hob when you have spent all that cash on a big range cooker (and knocked down a feking chimney to house it)🤦‍♀️🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Instead of booking a holiday, they should book a bloody gas engineer to sort out their feking cooker. Is that nearly a year without a working hob when you have spent all that cash on a big range cooker (and knocked down a feking chimney to house it)🤦‍♀️🤯
Agreed and did they finish decking and younger girls room?

Reactions: 5
Just watched her outfit video and why is she so cringe! She seems like she really wants to be fashionable but just can’t! 🙈

Reactions: 1
There’s nothing wrong with actual sliders but there’s a time and place 😂 and climbing rocks with them on isn’t one of them lol

If they have to quarantine for 2 weeks after coming Spain then they’d better not be shipping out any trainers during that time either! A pair of Nikes with a side order of corona, no thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t care about quarantine, but clearly has no understanding of what it actually entails. You can’t leave the house at all. Not for food, not to walk your dog.... nothing for two weeks. Yet she says they’re ‘basically quarantining at the moment anyway’ - erm, no you’re not.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t care about quarantine, but clearly has no understanding of what it actually entails. You can’t leave the house at all. Not for food, not to walk your dog.... nothing for two weeks. Yet she says they’re ‘basically quarantining at the moment anyway’ - erm, no you’re not.
She said in their vlog that they went to the castle because the girls were climbing the walls... no idea that they'd be climbing the walls for two weeks!

Ah such adventurous travellers 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She said in their vlog that they went to the castle because the girls were climbing the walls... no idea that they'd be climbing the walls for two weeks!

And how were they going to get food 🤔🤔🤔

New Kerry buzz word “staycation”

So you’re going on a holiday or a weekend away.
I despise that phrase.

You don’t remember mundane days at home 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I’m pretty sure my kids will remember loads of days filled with happiness, laughter (shouting too, but that doesn’t sound so good 🙊) and fun from being at home. I doubt they’ll remember every time we went to the zoo. Instamums are so concerned with this ridiculous notion of #makingmemories

I watched Mummy of 4 UK Joules haul. Can’t stand her but wanted to see what she bought in Joules sale & omg! She bought absolutely beautiful dresses for her two girls! Age appropriate, they fit, they were girly & were in beautiful colours. Did Kerry shop in the Bargain Bin at Joules or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched Mummy of 4 UK Joules haul. Can’t stand her but wanted to see what she bought in Joules sale & omg! She bought absolutely beautiful dresses for her two girls! Age appropriate, they fit, they were girly & were in beautiful colours. Did Kerry shop in the Bargain Bin at Joules or something?
Basically yes, she did.

• Haha
And how were they going to get food 🤔🤔🤔

I despise that phrase.

You don’t remember mundane days at home 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I’m pretty sure my kids will remember loads of days filled with happiness, laughter (shouting too, but that doesn’t sound so good 🙊) and fun from being at home. I doubt they’ll remember every time we went to the zoo. Instamums are so concerned with this ridiculous notion of #makingmemories
THIS oh my god. I genuinely remember the times at home when me and my mum & siblings played games and did paintings and crafty things. I honestly only remember a couple of ‘days out’ which my mum loves to moan about because she spent a fortune on days out for us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

But they are such travel lovers! How on earth would you class that as travel, if you were planning to stay in the villa the whole time.

She clearly doesn't understand quarantine either, she isn't basically in quarantine now. They have had countless days out, meals out, walks, food shops etc. That's not quarantine is it Kerry!

THIS oh my god. I genuinely remember the times at home when me and my mum & siblings played games and did paintings and crafty things. I honestly only remember a couple of ‘days out’ which my mum loves to moan about because she spent a fortune on days out for us 🤣
This is what I hope for my kids too!! We have days out don't get me wrong, but I hope they remember the little things too, like crafting, baking and movie nights. Not every memory has to involve big elaborate spending. Kids just need your attention and your love more than anything, as long as I know my two feel loved and that they have had quality time with us then I'm content.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.