Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she’s wearing a mask at Tesco (even if all the influencers doing mask selfies is starting to irk me) but I have never seen a mask that looks so much like a tea towel before 😂 fashionista indeed!
Maybe it’s from joules !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm looking at buying one a NT membership for next year. Love visiting those kinds of places.

Yes they should have spent the money on the cooker or towards a shed or something else to do with the house. If they really wanted to get away there is so many places better. I don't know why she rushed and booked Chessington.
I wouldn’t buy a NT membership just yet, we are already members and lots of properties are closed and the ones that are open you have to book in advance. Fine if you can plan things but it’s not like you can just decide to go somewhere at the weekend if you see what I mean

I wouldn’t buy a NT membership just yet, we are already members and lots of properties are closed and the ones that are open you have to book in advance. Fine if you can plan things but it’s not like you can just decide to go somewhere at the weekend if you see what I mean
No not right now, probably next year or something, definitely want everywhere to be back open. We will see what happens with this virus and all the rules first. I don't think things will be "back to normal" for a long time yet. We still only go out as little as possible

I still can't believe that the travellers, who think they're still in quarantine so don't care about quarantine rules, who were prepared to stay in a villa in Spain for 5 days like the expert travellers they are so they were still in quarantine... have now booked 4 days in a busy theme park in summer holidays! You honestly couldn't write it.

Just proves they know jackshit about anything and write what seems like the right thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It definitely swamps her. Honemade tea towel mask I think
You can buy the proper face masks off amazon I got a 20 pack for £2 odd they’re the 3 layer ones... how many times does she really do a food shop? That’s yet another stock up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I still can't believe that the travellers, who think they're still in quarantine so don't care about quarantine rules, who were prepared to stay in a villa in Spain for 5 days like the expert travellers they are so they were still in quarantine... have now booked 4 days in a busy theme park in summer holidays! You honestly couldn't write it.

Just proves they know jackshit about anything and write what seems like the right thing!
Didn’t even think about that!!! You’ve got to laugh sometimes, bless her.

Kerry Conway #9 Intrepid traveller, quarantine queen, wear those sliders for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
First suggestion... may be rubbish but here goes...

Passport forgot, travellers they're not! All the sliders from Joules, who cares about the rules!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kerry Conway #9 - bandwagon hopper, bargain bin shopper

Just that. Can't think of anything else lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New vlog title haven’t watched yet but if this is true why would you be wasting money on a ‘holiday’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Don’t worry he has the trainer business sure he doesn’t need this job anyway!!!

Yep, if there's possibility of redundancy a holiday would be the last thing on my mind, especially with 3 wee kiddies and a mortgage to pay for.. he'll not get a massive redundancy pay out and they never last long!

Reactions: 9
Oh no I do feel for them if warren is made redundant. It’s such a horrible time right now isn’t it.
Holiday would be the last thing on my mind though if that was a possible risk

Reactions: 10
Why would you be Spending money on something that’s not essential if your main earner is at risk of losing their job and you have a mortgage. Madness.

Reactions: 8
Oh no I do feel for them if warren is made redundant. It’s such a horrible time right now isn’t it.
Holiday would be the last thing on my mind though if that was a possible risk
My husband is at risk. Been on furlough for 3 months. We are being careful with our money. If he was made redundant, we have a plan for his payout. We certainly are not planning holidays or short breaks.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I get that she wants to treat her children and give them a little holiday, but honestly, why waste that amount of money if he's at risk of redundancy? They could've done a fun day out each week and saved some money. Personally speaking, lockdown has taught me that actually my children are happy playing at home and doing simple things, they've not really asked to go anywhere and are quite content.

Also, why £200 on Joules clothes knowing he's at risk?

Reactions: 10
The kids will have fun, but they’d have as much fun on days out. We mostly do free days to local places (forests etc) and the kids love it, they know no difference really. If my husbands job was at risk I wouldn’t want to spend that much. We’ve had times before when our jobs haven’t been secure, and when I’ve lost mine, and we would never have booked a frivolous holiday at that time.

it must be worrying for them though, and I think it’s great she is saying about them then taking any job they could get. I Hope for their sakes it doesn’t come to that, though.

Reactions: 3
I just really hope she’s not paving the way for warren to become and ‘insta dad’ like sodding lee meldrum or Steve Hobson 🙄

he can't be an instadad.....he isn't the right type, but he DOES have a face for radio

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.