Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt care about the quarantine rules. And they're basically still in quarantine anyway.

🤔🤔 except the times they've shipped the kids off to grandmas and sent the youngest two to preschool unnecessarily to mix with other children!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought you could see a massive difference in warren from that pic (2yrs ago?) to now. He has put on a lot of weight, more than I realised. Protein week isn’t what he needs at all!

That holiday post was to test the waters - the majority of people commenting have said no they wouldn’t go away, they’re going somewhere in the uk. Very few have said they’re going abroad. I’d be surprised if she went, Kerry whelpdale has just come back from Spain and she received so much backlash she removed her vlog from YouTube about it. (Not backlash from tattlers either, her thread is practically non existent and I only saw someone mention it on here AFTER the vlog had been removed)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
HUGE travel lovers?! Wtf. They've been on a couple of package holidays and a sponsored/ad holiday.
Hardly hiking amongst the mountains across southern America is it kez.
I know, its not like they went anywhere pre kids either where they can claim to be "HUGE travel lovers"..
She just likes the idea of it I reckon but she likes the idea of everything!!

Wait till she's pulling out her oil mister /burner thing (don't know what you call it 😂) she got for her birthday (you know she asked for it) and will be claiming she's sooo HUGE into oils too and all the benefits. It's another bandwagon she has jumped on!
I see a lot of people now, mostly Americans on YouTube are into Young Living oils, have become members etc and talk about them a lot so it didn't surprise me to see one of them oil things amongst the stuff she got. I'm just waiting for her to show it off 😂

“Since Roma’s been born we’ve been focusing on the house”🙄 Listen Kerry hen your more 60 minute makeover than Grand Designs aren’t you. Throwing off cuts of cheap lino everywhere hardly makes you Kirsty Alsop 🤦🏽‍♀️ You’ve been using a Teppanyaki grill to cook for the last 6 months like it’s an all you can eat buffet joint your running. You use your fancy range cooker to pop flowers on so don’t start making out your something now love cause you can book a flight to the Canary Islands for 5 days 😂 Well I for one am glad Roma hasn’t a passport. My eyes don’t need to see a bloated half naked wobbly bellied wozza drooling his way around a volcanic beach 🏖 with a half sucked dry, balding Kezza chasing after him and 3 feral kids pretending to be living her best life.
😂😂😂😂😂 That description is so accurate

That holiday post was to test the waters - the majority of people commenting have said no they wouldn’t go away, they’re going somewhere in the uk. Very few have said they’re going abroad. I’d be surprised if she went, Kerry whelpdale has just come back from Spain and she received so much backlash she removed her vlog from YouTube about it. (Not backlash from tattlers either, her thread is practically non existent and I only saw someone mention it on here AFTER the vlog had been removed)
Yes you're probably right. It sounded like that. I wonder where they are getting all the money from if Warren is furloughed at home, that means he is getting 80% of his wage. Kerry can't make much, they spend a lot on food, she just spent £200 on clothes, she'll have to spend even more on school uniform very soon but they could still afford to go to a villa in Spain so is it the trainer business? I just can't see it myself, I do wonder 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know, its not like they went anywhere pre kids either where they can claim to be "HUGE travel lovers"..
She just likes the idea of it I reckon but she likes the idea of everything!!

Wait till she's pulling out her oil mister /burner thing (don't know what you call it 😂) she got for her birthday (you know she asked for it) and will be claiming she's sooo HUGE into oils too and all the benefits. It's another bandwagon she has jumped on!
I see a lot of people now, mostly Americans on YouTube are into Young Living oils, have become members etc and talk about them a lot so it didn't surprise me to see one of them oil things amongst the stuff she got. I'm just waiting for her to show it off 😂

What is with the oils?!? First it was scented candles or wax melts or whatever they are, then it was body shop at home, now all my Facebook/instagram friends are trying to sell me bloody oils! I don’t want to buy any of this stuff. Please everyone stop inviting me to your groups 🤯 (it’s all school mums for some reason)

I saw Kerry was going away and actually was very interested in her first video as we are flying next week (within the uk) but thought it was a bit silly to put it all up at the minute when so many people would have a go

She doesnt care about the quarantine rules. And they're basically still in quarantine anyway.

🤔🤔 except the times they've shipped the kids off to grandmas and sent the youngest two to preschool unnecessarily to mix with other children!
And all the trips to the park, the castle, the lavender fields, fruit picking... how she can say they are basically still in quarantine is actually unbelievable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What is with the oils?!? First it was scented candles or wax melts or whatever they are, then it was body shop at home, now all my Facebook/instagram friends are trying to sell me bloody oils! I don’t want to buy any of this stuff. Please everyone stop inviting me to your groups 🤯 (it’s all school mums for some reason)
I know, it's like people want to find the best thing (besides hard work), to make loads of money doing very little!

Reactions: 3

I saw Kerry was going away and actually was very interested in her first video as we are flying next week (within the uk) but thought it was a bit silly to put it all up at the minute when so many people would have a go

And all the trips to the park, the castle, the lavender fields, fruit picking... how she can say they are basically still in quarantine is actually unbelievable!
And a meal on 8th july... just remembered that!

But still in quarantine 🤔🤔

• Haha
Just watched the vlog (tbh I skipped most, not her finest)

Why was warren mopping the floor when everyone was still walking all over it?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

The Conways totally jump on anything that they think is remotely on trend or that they like the idea of.
The attachment parenting, montessori, baby led weaning, travelling, renovating - all things they go on about but they never give anything more than 25%, then harp on like they are experts in the field.

I smell BS that they were going to book a holiday for Monday. She admitted in that joules haul that sienna had no summer clothes. How was she just gonna pack up and go in a couple days then?! I doubt she has swimmers for them all for starters. Sienna would be living in her sharky sliders and her midi skirt!

Reactions: 6
Yes she would lol. We all know clothes aren't high on kerrys list. In fact, I doubt they even make it on a list half the time

Loved in the vlog sienna has ‘sprained’ her ankle!! What’s the bet she was wearing them awful sliders 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

Also how can you forgot your child hasn’t got a passport!! Absolutely rubbish just wanted a good title for the vlog so people would watch

No way they were going to book A holiday!!

Yes she would lol. We all know clothes aren't high on kerrys list. In fact, I doubt they even make it on a list half the time
What bugs me about the clothes is £200 could’ve gone so far in somewhere like H&M or supermarkets. But no it had to be Joules 🤷🏻‍♀️

What bugs me about the clothes is £200 could’ve gone so far in somewhere like H&M or supermarkets. But no it had to be Joules 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know, not very well thought about for Sienna. There wasn't enough practical clothes.
Kerry just bought certain things because they were cheap whether they looked nice was irrelevant. I also think she got carried away shopping like she was shopping for herself and not an 8 Yr old.

I think she thought "oh where can I shop so everyone will admire me oooohhh Joules"

Reactions: 4
I really wish she would sort Sienna's hair out!! Get a clip and keep it out her face!!!!
That really annoys me too! Especially since she insists on putting Roma’s hair in a ponytail when it’s so short, but the older girls often have their hair in their faces. If they don’t want it tied up, a big clip or a hair and to keep it out of their eyes!

Reactions: 6
She wont get passport that quick.
Also 2 weeks quarantine coming back from Spain.
She already said she she doesn't care about that.
She said in her Instagram comments that they are quarantined anyway, laughing about it but I don't think she understands they won't be able to leave the house at all. No trips to grandmas, no trips to castles, nowhere for walks. I really don't think she thought about that.

That really annoys me too! Especially since she insists on putting Roma’s hair in a ponytail when it’s so short, but the older girls often have their hair in their faces. If they don’t want it tied up, a big clip or a hair and to keep it out of their eyes!
I think she put that girls picture up for a bit of damage control since the "we want to book a holiday to Spain" right when the lockdown rules have changed no I didn't think about that" post wasn't going the way she planned.
Why's she holding Aria, she is nearly 4, does she want it to look like she has loads of babies? Sienna's hair in her eyes, must be annoying for the girl!!

I know, not very well thought about for Sienna. There wasn't enough practical clothes.
Kerry just bought certain things because they were cheap whether they looked nice was irrelevant. I also think she got carried away shopping like she was shopping for herself and not an 8 Yr old.

I think she thought "oh where can I shop so everyone will admire me oooohhh Joules"
Well I for one dont admire her for that... or anything else for that matter 😂😂
It's all bullshit with her. A
She already said she she doesn't care about that.
She said in her Instagram comments that they are quarantined anyway, laughing about it but I don't think she understands they won't be able to leave the house at all. No trips to grandmas, no trips to castles, nowhere for walks. I really don't think she thought about that.
They've probably thought about it. Very few of these instagrammers have abided by the Covid rules! Even when they make out they are theres photos/clips/comments to the contrary! If they were to go they'd probably carry on as normal on their return!

She said in the comments they've looked for something in the UK but theres nothing about 🙄 the whole of the UK and travellers like them cant find anywhere to go??

That's a shame. If people online so called influencers who have thousands of followers cannot follow the rules, what hope is there for everyone else 😭

Well I for one dont admire her for that... or anything else for that matter 😂😂
It's all bullshit with her. A

They've probably thought about it. Very few of these instagrammers have abided by the Covid rules! Even when they make out they are theres photos/clips/comments to the contrary! If they were to go they'd probably carry on as normal on their return!

She said in the comments they've looked for something in the UK but theres nothing about 🙄 the whole of the UK and travellers like them cant find anywhere to go??
I didn't believe that bullshit either about not being able to find anywhere in the UK. There is a lot out there and a lot cheaper than going abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.