Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a running joke in my family that my mum and dad say they used to take us to a particular local place every Sunday. None of us can remember 🤣🤣 but I remember playing at home, riding my bike in the street, playing in the garden with my dad and siblings.

Surely she’d want to spend time at home since she loves it so very much?!

And sure has nobody else with kids realised in the last few months just how content their kids are at home? I know I have. I’m guilty of always thinking we should be at the park or out for a walk somewhere nice at weekends, in the past anyway. Now I know that the kids are happy spending 5 months in the house 🤣

But Kerry is always implying her girls aren’t happy spending time at home. Which I think says a lot about their home life.

Reactions: 5
Package holiday is not traveling Kerry!! I go on holiday, I don't go travelling!! Could you image them being on your flight!!! The Mary Poppins act she has going on gets right on my nerves!!

Reactions: 7
It’s a running joke in my family that my mum and dad say they used to take us to a particular local place every Sunday. None of us can remember 🤣🤣 but I remember playing at home, riding my bike in the street, playing in the garden with my dad and siblings.

Surely she’d want to spend time at home since she loves it so very much?!

And sure has nobody else with kids realised in the last few months just how content their kids are at home? I know I have. I’m guilty of always thinking we should be at the park or out for a walk somewhere nice at weekends, in the past anyway. Now I know that the kids are happy spending 5 months in the house 🤣

But Kerry is always implying her girls aren’t happy spending time at home. Which I think says a lot about their home life.
Aw I know. I hate it whenever she says "the girls have been climbing the walls desperate to go out"

There is always a toy around for kids to play with or a TV show they like to watch or a game to play or (if you have small kids), they like to help mummy with jobs around the house. Even get some garden toys and play in the garden (I wouldn't suggest this for kerrys kids though with all that rubbish she's saving up to recycle in her house somewhere 🙄).

Why are kerrys kids always sooo desperate to go out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Aw I know. I hate it whenever she says "the girls have been climbing the walls desperate to go out"

There is always a toy around for kids to play with or a TV show they like to watch or a game to play or (if you have small kids), they like to help mummy with jobs around the house. Even get some garden toys and play in the garden (I wouldn't suggest this for kerrys kids though with all that rubbish she's saving up to recycle in her house somewhere 🙄).

Why are kerrys kids always sooo desperate to go out 🤷‍♀️
Probably because they can’t play independently because she is always insistent on providing them with stimulation. Not allowing kids to get bored means they never get a chance to work out how to make their own fun.

Reactions: 8
God... chessington world of adventures for 4 nights 😬 defo not a holiday and not enough to do there for that amount of days! And im guessing they have booked The Hilton Cobham as that is nearest and that is not a kids hotel at all 🤭 (i live down the road to it all) hmmm very interesting. They would of spent a lot and could of definitely gone somewhere nicer than Surrey lol each to their own 😁

Reactions: 4
God... chessington world of adventures for 3 nights 😬 defo not a holiday and not enough to do there for that amount of days! And im guessing they have booked The Hilton Cobham as that is nearest and that is not a kids hotel at all 🤭 (i live down the road to it all) hmmm very interesting. They would of spent a lot and could of definitely gone somewhere nicer than Surrey lol each to their own 😁
They've just announced to the whole of Instagram that 1. Their house is empty for 4 nights and 2. exactly where the children will be for the next 3 days and nights. The Hilton linked to Short Breaks on Chessington is Woking. Over £450! Cant get their hob sorted though! 3 night break for a theme park is mental! I only ever do 1 night - 2 days. Not sure I could do that long!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve never been, is there much to do for little ones aria and Roma’s age??

Could go to any lovely uk destination and really explore... they go to a theme park. Intrepid explorers indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They've just announced to the whole of Instagram that 1. Their house is empty for 4 nights and 2. exactly where the children will be for the next 3 days and nights. The Hilton linked to Short Breaks on Chessington is Woking. Over £450! Cant get their hob sorted though! 3 night break for a theme park is mental! I only ever do 1 night - 2 days. Not sure I could do that long!
Yes exactly what i thought!!! And yes not including the travel expenses as i cant imagine anything worse going from woking - chessington everyday (traffic awful) just to go to a theme park which u could do in one day 🤦🏼‍♀️ So crazy!

I’ve never been, is there much to do for little ones aria and Roma’s age??

Could go to any lovely uk destination and really explore... they go to a theme park. Intrepid explorers indeed
It is a younger child friendly theme park for sure so the younger girls will love it i can imagine and the zoo and sea life but it is small and when i go for a day with kids you have done it all by the end and want to go home. That being said with it on my doorstep we go often but still... wouldn't go for 4 days.

They could book a late deal on Hoseasons or a caravan for half that price and have the nice location and actually do some exploring! That's much more of a holiday!
Or rent a camper or even buy a tent and go camping. That's what a traveller would do!

Add in the cost of meals and snacks you are probably looking at another £300’ish. Could have sorted their cooker out, bought National Trust or English Heritage membership and had loads of lovely cheap, varied days out with the change.

Reactions: 8
I just booked a 6 birth luxury caravan on the south coast for 3 nights for £240 for this weekend. Crazy they seem to not look for things properly. Such travellers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Over £450 for 3 nights in the Hilton! They could have got a caravan somewhere near the coast for that, and a Monday - Friday. Why was she so desperate to book somewhere to go away? Has she seen others going away and wants to say she has too?? I think going where she is will be a waste of money. I don't suppose a theme park is the best place to go at times like these

I’m glad she’s wearing a mask at Tesco (even if all the influencers doing mask selfies is starting to irk me) but I have never seen a mask that looks so much like a tea towel before 😂 fashionista indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Add in the cost of meals and snacks you are probably looking at another £300’ish. Could have sorted their cooker out, bought National Trust or English Heritage membership and had loads of lovely cheap, varied days out with the change.
I'm looking at buying one a NT membership for next year. Love visiting those kinds of places.

Yes they should have spent the money on the cooker or towards a shed or something else to do with the house. If they really wanted to get away there is so many places better. I don't know why she rushed and booked Chessington.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.