Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They thought it was a crazy idea but were talking about making an actual laundry chute from the top of the stairs to the cupboard in the kitchen 😂

Because washing basket is always overflowing that's what Warren said. Is it any surprise..!

I think they do think they live in a mansion or something, so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve clearly missed something where did she say about the laundry chute 😂
Latest YouTube video

Not being funny, but if her wash basket is always over flowing why doesn’t she do more washing? Same size family here as I do minimum one load a day. Sometimes up to 4 (including nappy wash). Wash basket never overflows.

And .... I FOLD IT AND PUT IT AWAY 😱😱😱 I know that would shock kerry who seems to be proud she is incapable of doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly, no excuses for an overflowing washing basket.
Even more so when there are 2 parents at home

Reactions: 3
Laundry chute could they get any lazier their house is tiny they have only got to walk down stairs and put in washing machine!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She never keeps up with washing she leaves clean clothes in piles all over the house!!!

Love how Roma broker her camera well mayb its because it’s shoved in her face all the time she’s had enough!! Poor kid!!

Warren is so lazy!! Don’t think he helps with any of the cleaning/house work!!

Reactions: 5
He is! I think it was Warren's idea to make a laundry chute too. Here's an idea Warren, if you don't like to see an overflowing washing basket, then do something about it yourself!

• Heart
Latest YouTube video

Not being funny, but if her wash basket is always over flowing why doesn’t she do more washing? Same size family here as I do minimum one load a day. Sometimes up to 4 (including nappy wash). Wash basket never overflows.

And .... I FOLD IT AND PUT IT AWAY 😱😱😱 I know that would shock kerry who seems to be proud she is incapable of doing the same.
Thanks I haven’t watched it but there’s 3 of us in our house and I do a wash once a week for normal washing just now & one load for bedding it’s usually 2 a week if my partners working plus the bedding wash our washing basket is neger overflowing it takes a few mins to put the wash on in the morning or load the machine at night on the timer so it’s done for getting up in the morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe they should sort the cooker before starting anything else in the house...

Reactions: 2
They have their portable hobs now so that cooker job will go on the 'back burner' so to speak 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They have their portable hobs now so that cooker job will go on the 'back burner' so to speak 🤣🤣
Does the oven work? I noticed quite a lot of oven food such as pizzas but the oven looks too clean to have bern usedand the stickers are still on it.

What is the list of unfinished jobs ATM?

Kitchen not quite done
Decking half done
Their bedroom closet not done but was started iirc?
Hallway floor done but rest not complete

Bit of a random question, I was thinking about their garden not being done but do they have a front garden at all?

Bit of a random question, I was thinking about their garden not being done but do they have a front garden at all?
I believe their front door opens out on to a concrete type oath, with a small section of grass, but not a front garden so to speak. They aren't able to park their car beside the house, I know that.

I remember now, it's like a communal grassy area in front of all the houses, isn't it. Sorry but I still can't wrap my head round the appeal of that house

What is the list of unfinished jobs ATM?

Kitchen not quite done
Decking half done
Their bedroom closet not done but was started iirc?
Hallway floor done but rest not complete
Sienna's closet never had a door put on.
Toilet not finished, she said pipe work would be boxed in.
Also the mountain of bin bag doom in the back garden

Sienna's closet never had a door put on.
Toilet not finished, she said pipe work would be boxed in.
Also the mountain of bin bag doom in the back garden
No no, they are keeping that mountain of crap to repurpose elsewhere! I couldn’t believe it when they still had the chimney breast rubble to chuck on the weed cover under the deck. They had that out a year ago... it’s just been i the garden since? Get a bleeping skip!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
No no, they are keeping that mountain of crap to repurpose elsewhere! I couldn’t believe it when they still had the chimney breast rubble to chuck on the weed cover under the deck. They had that out a year ago... it’s just been i the garden since? Get a bleeping skip!
But they do like moving bits of the house to other places, you know, to keep the history of the house 😉 not because they cba to get a skip or can't afford one, it's all for the history!!!

• Haha
But they do like moving bits of the house to other places, you know, to keep the history of the house 😉 not because they cba to get a skip or can't afford one, it's all for the history!!!
It is important to keep the history of those very old houses alive. Nobody wants to throw out something from the 1960s, such a long time ago, and so important in historical architecture for homes!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg you're so right. They even want to frame a bit of old newspaper they found in the wall. That was probably from then too! Not exactly old

Probably The Sun newspaper too 😆

• Haha
I'm going to give them some credit.. I didnt think the bathroom really needed touching but it does look loads better!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.