Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine not knowing as a grown adult £170 in terms of houses means £170,000, it takes two seconds to figure out

if he can’t handle people not liking him maybe he should go back to his day job.
Those kids need bigger clothes that’s a fact. I remember there was loads of comments maybe last year? So Kerry went and bought them a few tops each, that won’t solve it. If money is tight look for bundles on eBay/ Facebook, look in charity shops, ask friends if they do a wardrobe clear out to pass things your way

kids need clothes that fit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounded like some 12 year old girl. It wound him up though
I’ve just seen that and whoever messaged him said they don’t buy the kids clothes and their clothes are too small which in all honesty is true I’ve seen loads of pictures on their insta and sienna especially needs clothes that fit her even her school uniform including socks look too small 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
They do need some clothes that fit.
I don't agree with people sending messages like that directly though, that's why we all comment on here as they don't have to read it if they don't wish to.

Reactions: 3
Kerry posting a picture of Roma’s cut chin and saying I think the filter makes it red has me laughing
Why are you even putting a filter on it?? What do you gain? You’re literally just showing the cut on her chin

Reactions: 5
I absolutely do not agree with people doing that. While some of their points aren’t invalid, it’s such a personal attack on someone. If you don’t like them either gossip about them elsewhere (like here) that isn’t directly to them, or ignore them if you hate them that much.

Imagine not knowing as a grown adult £170 in terms of houses means £170,000, it takes two seconds to figure out
Of course he knew what they meant, but was still justified in poking fun since it isn’t actually what they said! Most would have said £170k or something. They literally said £170. We all knew what they meant, but he took the opportunity to make fun of them (rightly so I think. People who message like that are, in my opinion, idiots) and in fairness he has been furloughed. Not like he’s given up work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What’s happened? Some of us are blocked 🙄😬
Someone messaged them (I wasn’t sure if it was kerry or warren they messaged) and was saying he is a fat lazy mess, Kerry moans non stop, Sienna is spoilt, they need reported to social services etc. He messaged them back (dunno why he doesn’t just ignore?) and they had a few back and forths.

Reactions: 2
I think they’ve messaged themselves, haven’t we been suspicious of them doing that before?

Reactions: 1
They definitely got a lot of exposure through other instagrammers / youtubers because of it

I think they’ve messaged themselves, haven’t we been suspicious of them doing that before?
I was kinda thinking the same thing 😬 I’m sure it’s just me being overly cynical though.
Although one thing I thought was weird was when the ‘troll’ said their address was on his and it’s not, no one would post that on the forum and if it was it would quickly be deleted by mods

Reactions: 4
I was kinda thinking the same thing 😬 I’m sure it’s just me being overly cynical though.
Although one thing I thought was weird was when the ‘troll’ said their address was on his and it’s not, no one would post that on the forum and if it was it would quickly be deleted by mods
I mean here, not his 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It’s because she puts everything in the tumble dryer and fills it to the brim no idea how things dry 😂😂
I know I tumble dry my son’s pjs on a low heat if the house is too warm for the heating to come on and I’ve never had any problem they don’t take long to dry especially the fleece ones - I actually don’t understand how they get through so much washing like how? I don’t know what size their washing machine or dryer is but both of mine are a 9kg & one load a week for the 3 of us is plenty obviously the bedding gets done once a week too but I can’t really count that as clothes washing 😂

I know I tumble dry my son’s pjs on a low heat if the house is too warm for the heating to come on and I’ve never had any problem they don’t take long to dry especially the fleece ones - I actually don’t understand how they get through so much washing like how? I don’t know what size their washing machine or dryer is but both of mine are a 9kg & one load a week for the 3 of us is plenty obviously the bedding gets done once a week too but I can’t really count that as clothes washing 😂
I'm so jealous of this! I do one load minimum a day, for five of us. I don't even know how we make so much, to be honest! One set of clothes each a day, and then pjs etc a few times a week, but it's a full colour or dark load every day 😩😩😩

No pj shrinking though!

Wow her diet is getting worse by the day. She used to really inspire me with he recipes and snack ideas but she just buys aload of crap these days and also cooks so much rubbish.

Reactions: 3
Wow her diet is getting worse by the day. She used to really inspire me with he recipes and snack ideas but she just buys aload of crap these days and also cooks so much rubbish.
Agreed, for a while I enjoyed her meal ideas, but wouldn't look to her for ideas now.

Did anyone see the comments on her chocolate hummus video? A few saying it looked horrendous 🙈 Felt quite bad for her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.