Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chocolate humus is 🤢 I don't like it. I've made it myself and shop bought and both are disgusting.
Just give them a proper chocolate mousse! It's not like it's an every night/day thing (for the kids) 🤷‍♀️

Saw some of her comments back to people, they were rude as usual.
People are allowed not to like chocolate humus and say so 😄
I think she's still touchy over that "troll" 🤔🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t see past them curtains 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you’re going to post a picture showing off your almost done living room, at least fix the the bloody curtains!!

Surely she knows they are the wrong curtains for that type of pole? They’re horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those curtains are horrendous.

I think the living room looks miles better but still not how I would do it. I would have one sofa down on the far wall, probably the tv on the chimney breast, and then up near the door a unit for the kids toys and have that a free space for them to play, with the living area down the other end. I just think it’s ridiculous how they want an Instagram perfect living room but it’s so impractical for the girls to have their toys and play in.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see past those horrendous curtains. I mean where do I start. Seems it’s annoying other people as per the comments on the post 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I get some people dont have a massive budget to decorate like others do. But sloppy work doesnt take money. Look at the paint finish between the grey and the ceiling. It's just pure laziness

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think it just comes from a place of embarrassment. Remember ages ago in their old house they had those hideous sofas? Kerry would always say she loved them but you could sort of just tell she didn’t. I think she says she likes stuff just so to not seem like they don’t have the budget to replace just yet.
Surely nobody would keep those curtains out of choice? Lol. Within that room I mean, it just doesn’t go. I can’t work out if it’s the clash with the grey sofas or the mismatched fireplace or god awful spray painted gold mirror. All of these things would be inoffensive individually but all mashed together it just makes one big mess.
Genuinely just think they can’t get new ones at the min & so are just putting up with them but don’t wanna say that so are pretending they like them etc.
Also kids going round breaking curtain hooks? What on Earth? We’re they swinging on the curtains or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not like curtain hooks are hard to replace. If that is an issue then a quick amazon order should have it sorted.

I don’t think anyone would judge/care if they just said ‘we plan to do xyz eventually but other things take priority’, when I decorated I had mismatched furniture etc for ages because I was doing it room by room, when people came around I’d just be like ‘haha sorry it’s a state, been doing the kitchen can’t afford new sofas at the minute’
You have what you have, providing for your family is sufficient, most houses are a Work in progress in some way
It’s the fact they act proud to have curtains hanging like that & an unusable hob etc, which makes them look stupid.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone would judge/care if they just said ‘we plan to do xyz eventually but other things take priority’, when I decorated I had mismatched furniture etc for ages because I was doing it room by room, when people came around I’d just be like ‘haha sorry it’s a state, been doing the kitchen can’t afford new sofas at the minute’
You have what you have, providing for your family is sufficient, most houses are a Work in progress in some way
It’s the fact they act proud to have curtains hanging like that & an unusable hob etc, which makes them look stupid.
Exactly this! This is genuinely how most people without an endless pit of money do it Lol! It’s how I did it. And if anything it would fit in with the very ‘being real’ thing she seems to use as an excuse for everything. But they seem too stubborn to just say it like it is

They are so stubborn! I mean, lots of people are (I am!) but they take it to an extreme and literally never want to “give in” even if it is to their detriment (copper pipe situation springs to mind.)

I genuinely think it just comes from a place of embarrassment. Remember ages ago in their old house they had those hideous sofas? Kerry would always say she loved them but you could sort of just tell she didn’t. I think she says she likes stuff just so to not seem like they don’t have the budget to replace just yet.
Surely nobody would keep those curtains out of choice? Lol. Within that room I mean, it just doesn’t go. I can’t work out if it’s the clash with the grey sofas or the mismatched fireplace or god awful spray painted gold mirror. All of these things would be inoffensive individually but all mashed together it just makes one big mess.
Genuinely just think they can’t get new ones at the min & so are just putting up with them but don’t wanna say that so are pretending they like them etc.
Also kids going round breaking curtain hooks? What on Earth? We’re they swinging on the curtains or something
Their old sofas were horrible they didn’t plump the cushions or anything and it ended up ruined 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kerry’s last post- Roma saying mamas here before she did. No you aren’t doing something right Kerry, this shows Roma has you right where she wants you and knows if she creates her mum will come running in. So no you haven’t done something right there Kerry and if you complain about it as much as she does then she should have nipped it in the bud a lot sooner.

Reactions: 8
Her kids literally have no respect for anything. They seem to always trash or break things. My two always respected our home and their toys. You can just see from the YouTube videos when she shows the girls playing in the garden the absolute mess they create and ruin practically all of their toys!!!!!!
Seriously I can just imagine all the crap she has lying around in and out the house. I’d hate to live next door to these lot.
I’m sorry for being rude but they live like tramps!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.