Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think the 2 seater sofa could have fitted along that wall, leave the tv on the chimney breast and then a small sideboard at the other side of the room as you come in the door with a nice light on it and some real flowers!

Reactions: 1
Everyone suggested that to her and she wasn't having any of it. Said she didn't like it

Reactions: 2
Everyone suggested that to her and she wasn't having any of it. Said she didn't like it
She definitely is stubborn when it comes to that house. Hates to admit when they have made a mistake which is a shame cos everyone makes mistakes and errors with their home and style.
However, i do not understand the stubborness when it comes to getting the gas connected so she can use her bloody expensive range cooker that they knocked down a bloody chimney for!!

Reactions: 7
Not my cup of tea & I wouldn’t have it myself personally but I much prefer their tv where it is now. The Kallax of doom finally gone and the poor kids won’t have neck ache anymore from staining up at the tv lol

Reactions: 3
Not just her, but all small influencers claiming they are working from home at the minute drives me mad. Firstly, they always work at home. Secondly, it’s hardly a 9-5 is it?! If it were 9-10 I’d be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not just her, but all small influencers claiming they are working from home at the minute drives me mad. Firstly, they always work at home. Secondly, it’s hardly a 9-5 is it?! If it were 9-10 I’d be surprised.
ANY influencer saying they’re juggling working & home schooling. Being on the beg isn’t working. You could just not do it?! Not like working where you have to do it!

Reactions: 5
It doesn’t even make sense. Warren said himself it would be on top of the tumble dried and have very little space so why?! It’s the most ridiculous idea I’ve heard yet I think!

Reactions: 6
On insta kerry posted about Monday work at hone/schooling juggle. Warren commented “good luck!”

How about instead of dicking around online you help her out?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It doesn’t even make sense. Warren said himself it would be on top of the tumble dried and have very little space so why?! It’s the most ridiculous idea I’ve heard yet I think!
He said the start would be at the top of the stairs.. 10 more steps and they would be in the 'laundry room' anyway 🥴

Reactions: 5
This pair are so infuriating. A laundry chute? Just no, ffs. NO. Stop starting projects and then moving onto the next before you're finished. And that is the most ridiculous idea I've heard. Unless you're living in a huge house with a utility room all the way down in the basement, what is the point? Just carry the washing basket up and down the stairs like everyone else, it's really not that difficult. Who do they think they are?

Reactions: 11
74942B52-E2E8-4741-9A9A-F69759284E7B.png

So they did actually buy a set of drawers that are meant for the bedroom and used is as a tv cabinet.......So much more nicer units for less than £255 available.
bet it went straight into the Argos buy now pay later card.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A bleeping laundry chute 😂😂😂
Does she think she lives in an American hotel? champagne taste on a beer budget comes to mind 🙈
That did make me laugh!

In all seriousness though, why would you want one with small kids? My 3 would be thinking it's a slide and jumping down it 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 127713
So they did actually buy a set of drawers that are meant for the bedroom and used is as a tv cabinet.......So much more nicer units for less than £255 available.
bet it went straight into the Argos buy now pay later card.
I was surprised to hear they’ve put toys in it. Not sure how that works, just drawers full of stuff, not particularly easy to access, especially for Roma.

I know. The whole point of her not buying boxes for the kallax was so roma could have easy access to her toys. She definitely doesn't have easy access now.

That drawer is a lot of money and only 3 stars from 10 reviews. I would expect more for the money

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know. The whole point of her not buying boxes for the kallax was so roma could have easy access to her toys. She definitely doesn't have easy access now.

That drawer is a lot of money and only 3 stars from 10 reviews. I would expect more for the money
haha I would never order something that expensive with 3 stars 😂😂 what did she expect!!!

Reactions: 1
A bleeping laundry chute 😂😂😂
Does she think she lives in an American hotel? champagne taste on a beer budget comes to mind 🙈
That did make me laugh!

In all seriousness though, why would you want one with small kids? My 3 would be thinking it's a slide and jumping down it 🤦‍♀️😂
I’ve clearly missed something where did she say about the laundry chute 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.